Navy Army Community Credit Union

Navy Army Community Credit Union Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work. Opportunity for advancement.
Manager / Loan Officer (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to always grow in knowledge and advance within the company.
Cons: no cons
I would attend manager meeting, set up training for staff as needed or volunteer at local school. I was able to do this because I had 2 strong team leaders if I were out of the office.
I learned so much with Navy Army. How to be a leader, how to speak in front of my peers, how to take ownership of my work and grow from it.
Management team worked together for the good of the company.
My co-workers supported me and gave me constructive criticism.
The hardest part was leaving Navy Army.
Knowing that I had the support of the President and Vice President if I needed to go to them. They never ridiculed any of the employees and made us feel like we were part of a family.
Down to earth Admin team that truly believes and appreciates their staff.
District Manager (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXAugust 13, 2012
Pros: quarterly dinners, incentives, promote from within, and great working environment
Cons: only in texas
I started with NACCU as a PT teller at the age of 23. This organization offers training for those that are willing and wanting to learn on how to be successful and make the Credit Union a career. I was able to push myself beyond anything I had ever felt was possible for someone with limit education, but I have a passion to learn and excel. The management team and team members are also just as passionate about the organization and take pride in the job that is done and we all believed in making sure it was always above standards. The hardest part of this job was truly leaving it due to a recent relocation. The most enjoyable part of my career with NACCU was the lifetime friends I made during my 14 years there.