Navy Federal Credit Union

Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Best Place I have worked for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 26, 2015
I love to serve the Military Families. Navy Federal offers Team members a variety of training to better serve the members and help the team member in their career path.
Over the top micro-managing
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: compensation is better than most
Cons: no personal time and they watch you like a hawk. Always get into trouble for something
I worked there for almost 2 years and even though I received a ton of commendations and certificates for scoring over 100% on my phone evaluations, I was still terminated due to "incidentals." I am a single mom and have two children. They get sick, it happens, it's life.... but they don't care. It's also impossible to promote as they make it very difficult and its very competitive with new and seasoned employees. Horrible work/life balance as well. Abusive members and takes a psychological toll on you from both sides.
Great company to work for
Member Service Rep (Current Employee), Rockville MDJune 23, 2015
Great company to work for, been there for 7.5 years, now ready for a change.
Benefits are great as well as 401k.
Head Quarters is a great location to work, it has gym, food court etc.
very stable job
Loan and Credit Card Application Specialist (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJune 23, 2015
I enjoyed my co-workers and pay/benefits. The managers were not very professional (my opinion). The hours were a bit of an inconvenience. My days off changed from week to week so it was hard to schedule anything outside of work.
5 Star Company
Mortgage Loan Officer II (Current Employee), Portsmouth, VAJune 20, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits! Good compensation, great employee perks, opportunity for growth. Love the company just ready to relocate.
GREAT!
Member Service Representative III (Former Employee), PensacolaJune 17, 2015
This is an awesome place of employment. They do any and everything possible to help you grow and the pay is uncomparable!
Stay away from contact center
Team Coach (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 16, 2015
I have many other coworkers that work outside of the contact center within navy federal and they are extremely happy. its a great company to work for but the contact center is not a family friendly place to work.
Great Place to work.
Delinquency Control Councelor (Current Employee), Vienna VAJune 13, 2015
Call members who are past due on loans or credit card. Great group of co-workers. Hardest part of job is listening to members problems everyday.
remittance processor
Remittance Processing Specialist (Former Employee), pensacola, flJune 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: times
I loved working here. They had amazing perks and had I not have moved out of the state I would still be working here. Great job!
This is a company you seldom get a chance to experience.
Personal Finance Management Specialist II (Former Employee), Pensacola, FlJune 11, 2015
Pros: Leadership and culture
Cons: Could have been higher pay
Great culture, extremely professional, outstanding leadership, tremendous benefits, believe in their people and their success, opportunity for professional growth, great coworkers, on the Forbes list of top 100 companies to work for in America because they earned it and live by top leadership.
So far
Delinquency Counselor Control III (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 10, 2015
Pros: holiday, special lunches
Cons: expectation too high
Working in collection full of stress but management and coworker are the best. Lunches are great, and supervisor are super nice just the load work are extreme. all about the numbers and limited OT.
Great Company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Pros: Pay, benefits, flexibility
Cons: Control issues, hard to advance from my location
Overall good company takes care of employees but individual branch management can vary across the board. Co-workers are great and work well together.
Nice Incentives
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), FloridaJune 6, 2015
Good company to work for. Great Pay.. Nice Bonuses.. Work on the branch level, and it can can get really repetitive. Management is nice
fast paced call center
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMay 26, 2015
I opened new accounts and assisted members with existing checking and savings accounts. Fast paced and structured. could b very stressful when members were upset about their account
Excellent Organization, great benefits,
Loan Protection Claims Processor I (Current Employee), Pensacola FloridaMay 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, incentives, bonuses
Cons: n/a
Well balanced workflow, diverse employer, room for advancement and learning opportunities. Management is fine, co workers are great. The work balances out and is well structured. The most enjoyable part would be interaction with members.
Looks great in the press
HR Professional (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMay 11, 2015
Overall compensation package is on the low end for Metro DC area. Annual bonus compensation makes up for the difference, but only if you stay on the good side of the very conservative, mostly ex-military leadership cadre. Work load is heavy but not difficult; lots of under-qualified people in leadership roles due to well-intentioned executive rotation program.
productive and fun place to work,great salary lovely environment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), jacksonville flMay 8, 2015
its always a lovely day with the employees, very respectful and polite, its a work place where everyone gets along do their work, help out each other andf gets the job done
Navy Federal is a great place to work however this location (Pensacola) does not pay what I'm accustome io earning.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 4, 2015
Navy Federal is a great place to work however this location (Pensacola) does not pay what I'm accustom to earning. The position of loan officer is a great position to work.
This is the second time I've have had to complete this
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 1, 2015
Provided Members in all questions concerning their accounts, from account balances to Fraud on their account, was a typical day at work.
Great Company
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 27, 2015
I worked for a short time here but loved it, despite the demanding weekly goals it was great company to work for. They had good benefits and pay.

1 2 3 4 5

About Navy Federal Credit Union

"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the nation's – Read more

Navy Federal Credit Union Salaries

$32,000 per year
Mortgage Processor
$45,000 per year

Navy Federal Credit Union Photos

WEAR RED CAMPAIGN....WEAR RED TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS:)