Naylor Association Solutions Employee Reviews

Tough going but can be rewarding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 6, 2017
Cold calling every day some people can handle it some cant. It takes it toll on you the longer you're with the company.The ablity to earn more bonuses and comission has been capped due to some company issues from the top which lead to many layoffs.
Pros
fast money freedom
Cons
taxing stressful and boring
Pyramid Scam
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 10, 2017
Naylor has a very bad reputation for hiring new associates to turn up new sales, and then let them go before they can collect the commissions. Those sales then become "Company Renewals" which are assigned to select senior sales reps. There is more profit for them to turn over associates rather than keep them long term. Before working for them, ask for there turnover stats. Rumor has it, they have been doing massive layoffs due to company not doing well.
would not recommend
National Account Executive & Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2017
Would not recommend others to work for this company, huge turn over and poorly managed. They went thru a huge cut letting upper management go so ones with zero experience took over. They show favoritism to their friends and the senior reps receive the better territory. I reached all my goals and not only did they lose me but several other key sales reps. So sad they cannot see the bigger picture to maintain the strong reps by giving out territory fairly.
Job
Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 19, 2016
Fast paced, large attention to detail with no room for error clerical work. The workload is heavy, but manageable. It has prepared me well for hard, fast paced work.
Productive and Fun Workplace
ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE and professionally (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 1, 2016
I fully enjoyed working at Naylor. Goals and achievements are well praised. The culture at the company is energetic and uplifting.
Super Nice People but seemed like telemarketing in disguise.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2016
All the workers and management carry a Chick-Fil-A attitude. Nice facilities and excellent training. The actual job itself is a total rude awakening from training hence very misleading in a way from your initial thoughts on the opportunity. When you transition out of the classroom, it is using a script to get passed the "gate keeper" to do what is essentially telemarketing. VERY tough sell. It is a numbers game after all. You must make a ton of calls to yield results and fight through the many no and I'm not interesteds and don't call backs.

Nice company and some sales people are making a tremendous earnings but you have to have super thick skin. Calls were brutal.
Pros
Nice people, excellent facilities, good training, great benefits.
Cons
Cold calling with a sketchy script and telemarketing cold calls.
Ok company not really challenging
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 26, 2016
This job was very unappealing, had awful management, and didn't offer any promotional opportunities. There was a lot of shady practices with sales reps in order to reach lofty sales quotas.
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 17, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Naylor Association Solutions for 10 years. They are an up and coming company that partners up with hundreds of associations to publish their membership directories, quarterly magazines, enewsletters, website and many more types of media.

A typical day at work would involve making 50 -60 phone calls to the members and non-members (but interested parties) of a variety of associations globally.

I've learned to be a better listener. Let the client talk, but make sure to keep control of the conversation and where it's going.

The management and company as a whole are very supportive, not just in the two week training program, but throughout your entire career.

My co-workers are set up in teams for a variety of projects. I also work alone on some of the projects.

The hardest part of my job is outside distractions.

The MOST enjoyable part of my job is talking with a variety of people from CEO's of major corporations right down to the mom & pop companies that want to talk about more personal things like family and pets and such. I genuinely feel that all of my clients are like friends to me.
Pros
Continuous Support/Training
Cons
Expensive Health Care Insurance
Fun culture and co-workers
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 14, 2015
Call center with great co-workers and management team. I enjoyed working here and gave me some great experience working in a corporate environment and entry-level sales.
Turnover Central
Admin (Former Employee) –  GainesvilleSeptember 8, 2015
Worked there for nearly a year as a non-sales admin support role. Manage yourself, don't expect the people with those titles to give you any real direction or help in your position when you really need it. They've drank the kool-aid and there's no turning back for them....The work that is expected is quite simply unfeasible. Work gets pushed on you with little or no explanations, very very poor communication within the company on how the processes of work flows are to be executed, leaving very large gaps for Reps to become angry with you for a process that should have been explained to them months prior. Everything is way too number oriented, 'please don't focus on your unmanageable work load and make 40 calls a day or else you're getting put on an action plan for not being a team player'. This whole atmosphere is a very warped take on a professional office setting. Steer very clear of non-sales/marketing roles.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
Too many for the compensation to matter.
Boiler factory
Advertising -Inside -Sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 26, 2015
Positive work force but boiler room factory of inside sales calls to potential advertisers. Great people and somewhat good benefits but the work is exhausting and the pressure is very high
Pros
compensation
Cons
monotony of sales calls
Lead Project & Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 30, 2015
Results oriented. If I could work here forever, I'd work here forever. There is absolutely no politics at this company. You will know where you stand by your own bottom line.
very low morale, hi turn over there a better job than this that pay a lot more
Advertising Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta GeorgiaJune 13, 2013
the company has poor training. they are unaware of how to establish qualified realistic goals for new employees. when it comes to their sales teamonly three of their 30+ employees are still remaining over 2 years. this is for the print division. this job is definitely not a career use this to buy time until you find a real job
Pros
you get your checks on time
Cons
healthcare coverage&price, no paid time off or sick leave. confusion of how2 execute job effectively
Revolving Door with Little Morale
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 3, 2013
Even as a salaried employee and not a sales representative, I've learned that at Naylor, you're replaceable. They pay the minimum for employees to get by, and offer very little room for advancement.
Not A Career
Advertising Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 25, 2013
This job is not for everyone. The company has a sustained history of being in business but as an Inside Sales Rep you get burned out very fast from juggling multiple projects.
Pros
3 flexible work shifts and they like to order food.
Cons
the health benefits are not good very expensive, and sales reps only get 2 paid days off for the full year. no vacation or sick pay.