Nazareth Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

ER Tech
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19114July 13, 2016
I had a great time at Nzareth in 2004 as a ER Tech. The nurses and Doctors in the Emergency Room were great with teaching and learning from them.
Pros
too many to list
Very fast pace
Environmental Services / Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2016
Very fast pace, Cleaning patients rooms running errans for nurses transporting patients you are always busy but all in all it was a good job
nothing
Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2016
This hospital needs so much work, the benefits are bad, the nurses have elitest attitudes. If you are not a nurse the pay is bad and they work you to the bone, it is a disorganized place to work. they are giving all the money to the lazy nurses. You've been warned.
good place to start
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2015
This is a good place to be a clinical employee but not a clerical one if you want to make it your career.

Hardest part of the job is getting paid barely anything for putting up with some of the attitudes of the Doctors....
productive
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 1, 2015
Lot of learning experience, enjoyed taking care of patients. Used to have great coworkers.Reasonable salary and free parking made available for all employees.
hospital services and treating patients
Externship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 26, 2015
It was a volunteer job related to my study in medical billing, I handled different department including packing surgical instruments and shipping them to the desired rooms, I worked in the reception, medical billing office, surgical departments and dietary aid
Pros
interactions
Cons
pay
I love my job.
Operating Room Orderly (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2015
Atypical day at work for me is the same every day.What I learn is how to adjust being around different culture in my career . The hardest part of my job is when we are short of staff.The most enjoyable part is when I go home knowing I done a good job.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Fun place to work.
Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2015
Its very unpredictable working at Naz. Although we're not a trauma hospital. Cases changes all the time. Manager is great. I'm an easy going person so I get along with all my coworkers. Hardest part of this job is seeing people die. The most rewarding is saving people's lives.
Pros
No weekends and no holidays.
 Install new computer hardware (desktop, laptop, tablet, PDA, printer, etc.) at users’ locations.  Install Citrix, VMware Client, and Active Dire
DESKTOP ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 11, 2015
Install Citrix, VMware Client, and Active Directory.
Installation and configuration of Windows 7 Enterprise to the domain.
Re-image PCs; configure laptops to hospital wireless network, and open to learn new skills.
Perform routine desktop and office network maintenance tasks.
Open tickets, solve problems & close tickets.
Configure & install software for IS users, desktop and laptop computers etc.
Setting up projectors for office meetings; giving PCs names, and configuring them to a local domain(s).
Perform duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision, and demonstrates excellence in customer services.
Pros
Hard work
Cons
No smoking environment.
my job experience
Food service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2015
I Believe that hospital is learn experience for all that work for Nazareth hospital My co worker are one of kind they are very helpful and giving to that stay and ate at Nazareth.
Pros
everything free to the employee that work there
Cons
Food service
we have our own big lunch room
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2015
some days are busy, some days are quiet, learned allot about compounding and management are great, coworkers are nice people easy talk to,
Pros
co workers bring food all the times
Cons
1 hour lunch
excellent work enviroment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2015
Although working in the emergency department was stressful at times the staff worked together to provide excellent patient care. I learned to prioritize and communicate efficiently with staff, patients and family members.
Excellent staff to work with
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PaApril 23, 2015
Fast-paced environment. Everyone treated patients and co-workers very well. Salary and benefits were excellent. Everyone did their best to respect patients and their families.
good hospital
volunteer in hospital pharmacy (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 7, 2014
volunteered in pharmacy
good management
nice workers
just volunteered so don't know much
it is good place to volunteer
Great nursing care and friendly staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 6, 2014
I love working here. It has a small community feel where every knows everyone but without the drama.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no overtime
Very nice place to work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 18, 2014
There has been a lot of change over the past couple years I have been there, my co-workers are very adaptable and in the pharmacy department which is where I work you could not ask for nicer people to work with.
Pros
people
This hospital is very professional but not busy
Per Diem Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2014
A typical day of work is x-raying ED patients, out patients, and in patients.
I learned how to work with digital x-rays.
Management is professional based.
co-workers are friendly and helpful.
Hardest part of the job is working solo on overnight shifts.
Most enjoyable part of the job is everyone is friendly and willing to help each other
Conducted Activities with clients
Recreation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2014
* Conducted initial evaluations
* Learned many new modalities
* Healthy work environment
Great place for experience
Phlebotomy Student (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2014
I learned a lot here by working on the hospital floors. It was a good work environment
Team player atmosphere
Administrative Assistant/secretary (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2014
Through my twenty five years of employment I enjoyed working in my department with supervisors and co-workers. I learned a great deal and there was a team spirit and support system. I enjoyed helping the patients and their respective physician offices in my duties/responsibilities. Helping others (co-workers, patients, staff physicians and departments) was a joy. Getting added responsibility was wonderful.
Pros
departmental support, team players

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nazareth Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Nazareth Hospital Reviews by Location