NBA

NBA Employee Reviews

Decent Place to work
Project employee (Former Employee), NJMay 18, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Does not offer full time position to project employees.
Decent place to work with long but flexible hours. Unfortunately if you get hired as a project employee you only get hired twice in a ten month period and never again. No full time positions are offered.
Fun
Youth League Team Member (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 28, 2015
The Jr NBA JR WNBA is the easiest job ever you just have to enjoy basketball and seeing youths have fun. a typical work day would consist of setting the basketball rims to the appropriate height, signing in all players, record stats of games by player, clean courts, and make sure to break up any fights.
Excellent experience but limited growth
Account Manager - Media Relations (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free basketball games, great work atmosphere and good comissions
Cons: management wasn't the best, everyday travel expenses
Great place to start a career but a lot politics behind the scenes and must sell well or will lose job quickly.
looking for internship
Replay Operator (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJJanuary 13, 2015
Potential Fashion intern looking to cooperate by hands on or visually learning in the areas of styling, marketing, productions and designing to become more proficient and independent in those areas. My ultimate goal is to help continue moving the empowerment of women.
Great
Internship - Public Relations Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 2, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great company to be a part of wonderful perks and benefits great people, you really get a chance to learn a lot from many different professionals wonderful career patching.
Great people, good enviorment
Audit software (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 9, 2014
Co-workers are willing to help, a great blend of work and some play
One of the best places to work and fun and good learning experience.
Business Analyst/Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJSeptember 2, 2014
Coordinated participation and sign-off of various business partners and customers, Thoroughly studied the requirements for the process re-engineering, Managed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
Good expirence
Promotion Assistant/ Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 16, 2014
You are able to look at all the departments. The environment is reall great
A high stress environment which surely tries to get the most out of workers
Former Employee (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free fruit daily, treats on thursday, and no internet limitations
Cons: stressful environment, everyone seems ready to backstab to make themselves look good, and lack of diversity in management.
This is the type of company which seeks you to be their slave. They will want you to work past 40 hours without receiving overtime, will stress you to the point of sickness, and depending on the department there maybe no really possible advancement unless you suck up to the right people.
Got fans to get involved during timeouts and game breaks.
Summer League Intern (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2013
I kept high energy during the multiple games that were being played daily. The staff and management were very fun to work with! I loved working for the Summer League and the unique experience I had.
productive, fun workplace, very clean, with pool table, piing pong, darts television and computer in break room
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Xenia, OhJune 18, 2013
Pros: management offered games and contest and we won great prizes
Cons: alot of favoritism
My work schedule was 9am to 6pm. I will clock in always twenty minutes early, I dont like to be late. If there was calls in que, I ask may I go ahead get on tthe phones. NBA is a inbound call center from customers wanting to sign up for a biweekly payment option on any loans, more mortgage loans than any. I love talking with the people, thats really what you have to do to gain their trust, when trying to get money over the phone. Some will enroll their loans, some will decline, because we were not their lender, or argue over How you people get my information? that was the difficult part.
Good work invirment
Sales (Former Employee), Saint George, UTJanuary 18, 2013
it was a fun place to work. but there was not stable pay checks
Great working environment with a great collective of professionals
Video Production Assistant (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJAugust 29, 2012
At the NBA there is no typical day of work. Hours are different, games are always different and there are always an assortment of projects to be done.

About NBA

The NBA is a global sports and media business built around three professional sports leagues: the National Basketball Association, – Read more