NBC Sports Network Employee Reviews

Excellent and exciting department!
Programming Associate/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2015
NBC Sports Network is an excellent place to learn and grow within your skill set. The dynamic of team buidling and open door policies within leadership give a platform to gain knowledge and experience in various roles withing the department. Great team dynamic!
Director Production Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NY/PhiladelphiaSeptember 17, 2014
I absolutely loved my job at NBC Sports Network. I would have stayed there forever but unfortunately they relocated and I could not follow the company for personal reasons. Over the ten years I was there, I was able to build a great team of people that became like family to me. We created some of the best work of my career. NBC?Comcast was an incredible employer who cared about their people and the benefits were great.
Productive and fun work place
Satellite Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 21, 2013
Productive and fun work place with ping pong tables and pinball machines - what more could you want?
Pros
commissary with a built-in dunkin donuts
Transmission Technician (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 29, 2012
Hands on fast paced, time sensitive transmission and satellite coordination for all on-air sports for NBC Sports Network
Pros
non-fulfilling
Cons
i enjoy working in a faced paced environment and enjoy working with people

4.4