NBC Sports Network Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company with plenty of opportunity
Media Feeds Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 28, 2017
NBCSN is a great company with plenty of opportunity to learn and promote yourself. The company has grown a lot since 2011 and is only getting bigger.
Fun environment - areas to improve
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 1, 2017
Salary production employees often have to work more than 10 hours a day. Production staff seems to be stretched very thin. Very hard to get a consistent work week schedule. Structure of production to me seems to be to have staff personnel work all studio shows or shows done from Stamford while freelance hires get a majority of remote assignments and roles.
Pros
Nice building, new facilities, lots of resources
Cons
Associate Producers work very long hours with very little compensation
Fun Place to Work
Live Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 20, 2016
Not a bad gig getting paid to watch sports. Management is solid. With all the sports we now cover, each day is different and challenging. Looking forward to seeing how the channel continues to grow.
Excellent Work Environment
PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATE/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
NBC Sports Network is a great place to thrive and refine your skill sets. Also excellent opportunities to learn and have a hands on projects!
Pros
Learning Environment
Excellent and exciting department!
Programming Associate/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2015
NBC Sports Network is an excellent place to learn and grow within your skill set. The dynamic of team buidling and open door policies within leadership give a platform to gain knowledge and experience in various roles withing the department. Great team dynamic!
Director Production Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NY/PhiladelphiaSeptember 17, 2014
I absolutely loved my job at NBC Sports Network. I would have stayed there forever but unfortunately they relocated and I could not follow the company for personal reasons. Over the ten years I was there, I was able to build a great team of people that became like family to me. We created some of the best work of my career. NBC?Comcast was an incredible employer who cared about their people and the benefits were great.
Productive and fun work place
Satellite Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 21, 2013
Productive and fun work place with ping pong tables and pinball machines - what more could you want?
Pros
Commissary with a built-in Dunkin Donuts
Transmission Technician (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 29, 2012
Hands on fast paced, time sensitive transmission and satellite coordination for all on-air sports for NBC Sports Network
Pros
non-fulfilling
Cons
i enjoy working in a faced paced environment and enjoy working with people