NBC Universal

NBC Universal Employee Reviews

Fun workplace Great people
Prep Cook (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free Admission
Cons: not a good location
It was just cooking some food helping some guest and cleaning up the kitchen it was great experience best job i have had. Then when i got of work it was fun to go ride some rides.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Digital Media Distribution Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: Very Professional Environment fostering free and innovative thinking
Cons: None
NBC provides daily challenges which make the job alot of fun as well as an awesome compensation package. Great company.
A/V Tech II (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 19, 2015
Good company to work for. They take care of their employees. Management is always looking out for the interests of the employees
Excellent learning experience
Business Development Intern (Former Employee), Universal City, CAMay 18, 2015
Very high caliber colleagues and mentors at NBC Universal. Could not have asked for a better experience or learning environment.
Excellent place for entry level and senior level
Senior Producer (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great benefits.
Cons: Stuck in their own past.
NBC/Universal is a great work environment if you are just out of school and looking for your first position or if you're a senior manager. Everyone else in between is left to fend for themselves. Too caught up with outdated hiring procedures that don't lend themselves to bringing in new talent. They fill slots. Benefits are great.
Creative and flexible work environment
Locations Scout (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 18, 2015
Pros: creative
Cons: required some weekend work
I very much enjoy working with the production staff. They were very open to new ideas and suggestions to better the over all production.
My typical day consisted of identifying any script changes and securing options for locations needed for episodic filming. Additionally I worked with the Exec. Producer on any future episodes that had unique or sensitive location requirements. I reported directly to my Location Managers and kept them informed as to my daily progress. The most challenging aspect of my job was accommodating for last minute script revision with the addition of logistic confinements such as actor schedule, pairing of existing anchor locations and location availability.
fun work place
Attractions Operations Venue Supervisor (Current Employee), orlando, flMay 17, 2015
Universal Studios will always be a huge part of my life. I learn so much working here I will never for get it. I am glad I got to meet so many wonderful people and work with an amazing management team.
Great fun place to work.
Freelance Editor (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2015
Great fun place to work. I'd love to work full time. No question is too small and everyone helps each other out.
Amazing place to learn and grow with up to date equipment. Weekly meetings keep freelancers in the loop.
Great company to work for
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Universal City, CAMay 13, 2015
Very supportive company with ambitious goals. While the company is large there is an overwhelming family sensibility to the entire organization.
Great company to work for
Security /animated escort (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: the work environment
Cons: overtime
NBO Universal is an excellent company to work for that places both the company and its employees in high regard. The work atmosphere is fun and rewarding.
Great place to work. Meet a lot of people around the world.
Lead / Operator (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible with scheduling.
Cons: Some managers lack in communication.
Universal Studios is a good place to work for seasonal, part time and full time. I've worked there for 16 years and had lots of fun working there. I've learned a lot from the company, the different people I've met from different city, state, other countries and how their culture works. I got along with my co-workers very well and was easy to work with. Most of the managers are cool and welling to work with my schedule to fit my personal life style.
The only hardest part of the job was working in the summer hottest days. It's still fun in the summer just have some real hot days. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sports activities, parties, talent shows, pot lucks and most of all get the chance to meet a lot of Super Stars in the part or the back lot.
Fun worklace and a great exposure in guest services
Ride Operator (Former Employee), Universal CityApril 30, 2015
I currently work in Universal Studios. It is a fun environment. and I get to interact with thousands of guests on a regular basis. This job, has helped me develop my communication skills with my co workers and with the guests.
good
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
All is good and happy with my current job, but as with anything we all want more to grow.Coworkers are great and is mgt.Thank you
Executive Assistant to the General Manager
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee), PAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Television!
Cons: Commute
Fun place to work! Met many people in the television industry, and GE. Enjoyed meeting all the varied people who visited the Station and my boss. Was privy to highly-confidential information. Being professional in manner and dress was a necessity - and I enjoyed it.
Smart, innovative, and collaborative workplace
Media coordinator (Former Employee), Universal City, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits, health care, employee events quarterly, educational opportunities
Cons: long hours
I felt pushed by the jr and sr management to grow and develop as an employee. The culture of NBC is one of diversity, inclusion, and intelligence. I feel that they value good ideas and hard work. NBC is constantly pushing to be the leaders in the industry in terms of the kind of content they are releasing, the marketing tactics they employ, and the partnerships they form.
Incredible atmosphere and management.
Attraction Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 19, 2015
Pros: Benefits are amazing.
Cons: Language barrier.
My typical day was amazing, meeting people from all over the world, enjoyable team members and the overall experience was great.
great workplace
SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: access to amusement park
I was able to move around as a temporary employee, which led to learning alot about the industry. Fun environment, able to enjoy the amusement park.
Protecting and providing a safe environmment at Worldwide Known Theme Park
Security Officer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Many benefits
Cons: Long strenouos excrutiating hours to endure especially working "grave" shift hours
Knowing that I was part of a team that was to protect guests and co-workers at a Theme Park was itself a gratifying experience. People from all over the world would come to experience a vacation of a lifetime or just move to be employed and I would provide them the protection they needed to feel safe.
Fabulous Bank!
Teller Coordinator (Former Employee), Duluth, GAApril 8, 2015
Fabulous bank! Willing to grow employees to meet needs of upcoming positions. Training easily provided and willing to help employees grow with future market demands.
Fun
Security Officer/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2015
I learned how to deal with people from different countries. I also learned how to train new employees and show them what they needed to do

1 2 3 4 5

About NBC Universal

NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of – Read more