NBC Universal

NBC Universal Employee Reviews

Processing checks and banking paperwork
Financial Aide (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: No advancement
Load checks into machines, process checks, balance bank paperwork, write reports, phone work, complete end of year statistical information, communicate with coworkers.
Busser
Busser (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 4, 2015
A typical day at work was to help other people with there needs and I learned how to communicate with others better and the hardest part of the job was when people where unhappy with the service.
music everywhere
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 2, 2015
great place to work,great work co-workers and great benefits. free water and a great view of the city. my co-workers helped me alot with day to day thing. management where easy to talk to.the harest part of the job was standing for 8 hours a day but was well worth it. the best part of the job was seeeing all the happy faces
nothing to say
Ride attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
This job did not pay well but there were oppurtunities for advancement. The management team was poor because they did not provide adequate support for its team members.
Outstanding Company
Operations Manager Hard Rock Cafe (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 29, 2015
Great company,Outstanding team, great knowledge with staff. I loved Hard Rock Cafe and all of the talent that I was able to work with and manage. Thank you
Fun place
Sr. Project Manager / Product Owner (Former Employee), new yorkJune 29, 2015
Great Product and chance to work in multiple brands under NBC Universal
Great Team (Technology as well as Product Team)
Good work life balance
Very supportive management
Great people, great experience
Digital Media Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2015
This place is made up of some of the best people to work with. Super creative, highly intelligent and passionate about their work. Gained very valuable experience here.
Great fun productive work environment.
Lead Parking Staff (Former Employee), Universal City, CAJune 23, 2015
Spending majority of time with crowds of people in a outdoor environment. Consistently being proactive, staying alert, organizing and prioritizing tasks. Collaborating with my teammates to meet company goals. Co-workers were relaxed enthusiastic profound individuals.
NBC Universal
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJune 11, 2015
NBC Univeral was the best experience as a young adult seeking to take career in entertainment to the next level. Everyone in the departments of Access Hollywood were experienced, talented and helpful. I am extremely grateful for my time there!
NBC is a great place to work...
Senior Space Planner/Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 5, 2015
Pros: Great Working Environment
Cons: Short Breaks
NBC is such a great place to work. The workplace is fun and the staff is very friendly. Management is very helpful when decisions needs to be made. Most decisions are made in a timely manor. I would recommend NBC to all my friends and family.
So far
Attractions Attendant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: no lay offs so far
Cons: 85% on my feet
it's ok working here it tends to repeat over and over,so it can get boring working in attractions.I learn to take it a day at a time and that I can defuse any problem.My management team is pretty cool as long as you don't mess up.My co-workers are pretty cool,I just mind my own.The hardest part of the job is standing maybe 85% of my shift and thing I enjoy about this job is meeting people from all over the world.
Fun workplace Great people
Prep Cook (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free Admission
Cons: not a good location
It was just cooking some food helping some guest and cleaning up the kitchen it was great experience best job i have had. Then when i got of work it was fun to go ride some rides.
Great Entry Level Position
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMay 26, 2015
Pros: healthcare benefits, advancement, free lunch sometimes
Cons: no breaks
Although i don't necessarily agree with the "Jerry Springer" culture, I don't regret the season I worked with them. We were tested to the max every day and always made sure we succeeded. I've learned a lot... there's no issue i cant fix.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Digital Media Distribution Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: Very Professional Environment fostering free and innovative thinking
Cons: None
NBC provides daily challenges which make the job alot of fun as well as an awesome compensation package. Great company.
A/V Tech II (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 19, 2015
Good company to work for. They take care of their employees. Management is always looking out for the interests of the employees
Excellent learning experience
Business Development Intern (Former Employee), Universal City, CAMay 18, 2015
Very high caliber colleagues and mentors at NBC Universal. Could not have asked for a better experience or learning environment.
Excellent place for entry level and senior level
Senior Producer (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great benefits.
Cons: Stuck in their own past.
NBC/Universal is a great work environment if you are just out of school and looking for your first position or if you're a senior manager. Everyone else in between is left to fend for themselves. Too caught up with outdated hiring procedures that don't lend themselves to bringing in new talent. They fill slots. Benefits are great.
Creative and flexible work environment
Locations Scout (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 18, 2015
Pros: creative
Cons: required some weekend work
I very much enjoy working with the production staff. They were very open to new ideas and suggestions to better the over all production.
My typical day consisted of identifying any script changes and securing options for locations needed for episodic filming. Additionally I worked with the Exec. Producer on any future episodes that had unique or sensitive location requirements. I reported directly to my Location Managers and kept them informed as to my daily progress. The most challenging aspect of my job was accommodating for last minute script revision with the addition of logistic confinements such as actor schedule, pairing of existing anchor locations and location availability.
fun work place
Attractions Operations Venue Supervisor (Current Employee), orlando, flMay 17, 2015
Universal Studios will always be a huge part of my life. I learn so much working here I will never for get it. I am glad I got to meet so many wonderful people and work with an amazing management team.
Great fun place to work.
Freelance Editor (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2015
Great fun place to work. I'd love to work full time. No question is too small and everyone helps each other out.
Amazing place to learn and grow with up to date equipment. Weekly meetings keep freelancers in the loop.

1 2 3 4 5

About NBC Universal

NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of – Read more

NBC Universal Salaries