NCC Employee Reviews

Fabulous volunteer workplace
Volunteer Item writer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
NCC is the National Certification Corporation. As an item writer and member of the Board of Directors it is a fabulous workplace for those of us elected members who visit 1-2 times a year
fun place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 24, 2016
Great company just started to soon. Business is a little behind. Loved the job just know chance for success yet. Management was great and environment was great also
Pros
Hours and schedule
Cons
No stability
very organized and productive work palce
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 21, 2016
I learned how to deal with behavioral individuals when in a bad day. the most part I enjoy about this job is assisting other in there daily activites
Wonderful Place!
Credit Processor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 20, 2016
The staff was so sweet and kind. The job is challenging but once you get the hang of it, you're okay. I've never worked for a job like this where you're on two phones at once but it was actually a lot of fun. You get to meet people around the US and build relationships over the telephone. The owner was the sweetest lady. They do offer christmas bonuses and even had a christmas party. I wouldn't have left if I didn't move away. The pay then was good and the better you do the more they compensate. every other week they provide 10 minute massages.
Pros
Great staff, great hours, great job
Cons
can be challenging, Quota kind of job
Not to Happy
Residential Aide/ Dedicated Aide (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 2, 2016
Its a great place to work, However Management has no Customer Skills. Their dress code doesn't exist in the cooperate building. Everyone is going to the club. Attitudes are very bad to new employees. Trying to help the individuals with daily living, Management waits on their time to deliver items that the persons we serve. Knowingly the persons we serve need items. Birthdays are the worse. People who has been at this company for over 30 years only received a candy dish and a certificate with lunch which I think is very insulting. Money...... not even want to go there. Overall, this company doesn't really care for the individuals we serve until PCR in which that's crazy... Not happy with this company at all.
Pros
The individuals we help everyday
Cons
Low pay, nasty attitude in Main buiding and just so much to name
Good place for growth.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 25, 2016
Account management and a good role to grow within the security space. Space to contribute into the formal sales process.
Family
SENIOR ESTIMATOR/ PM-CONSULTING SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Closter, NJMay 22, 2016
Family oriented, learned government projects, Project management, site supervision and coworker other kind of constructing work.
Pros
Family
Cons
nothing
This job was crucial in my development as a leader and my desire to expand my role in nonprofits.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jarrell, TXMay 10, 2016
There is a world of children that need our immediate help and support. They are looking for anyone that will show them some attention and care.

Children are looking for beacons to guide them and this job afforded me the opportunity to be that stand for these kids.
Pros
Hours allowed me to craft a schedule that worked well with home.
Cons
Not enough resources in Jarrell to support these children.
Good Place
security engineering intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 30, 2015
Nice place to learn. Lot of very smart people in the company. Consultant life will take you places/companies and offers a lot of exposure.
friendly team of professionals
Project Secretary (Former Employee) –  Saint Peterburg, RussiaOctober 21, 2015
typical day on a construction site starts at 8.00 and it's full of different tasks to fulfill. We had about 2-3 meetings with subcontractors a day and also needed to solve current problems and issues.
My co-workers are real professionals and good people. They are proactive and effective. They can easily combine project work, family life, sports and fun.
i was not a full time employee
PROJECT COORDINATOR (CO-OP) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APOctober 13, 2015
i was not a full time employee. i was there for an internship. their practices in construction sites was good. Decent work culture
good atmosphere
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2015
Everyone was nice wasn't with the company long they closed down.
I wasn't employed with this particular company very long
Pros
learned alot
Cons
company closed
Working for a high volume company is exhilarating
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 28, 2015
With NCC company i learned how to work in a high volume fast pace company. Dealing with importing and exporting was a daily task and keeping busy made the time go by fast. including after lunch. My co-workers where so friendly they made everyone smile. Even on their busiest season
Pros
Working together as a group was fun
Cons
none at the moment
Enjoyed decorating for themed lunches and activities.
Orientation Guide (Former Employee) –  BethlehemJune 21, 2015
Fun, and easy to complete daily job expectations.
Enjoyed guiding new students and families through the campus and
answering their questions simply and efficiently.
Also found it easy to train new recruits for the second week of orientation.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Seasonal Job
Open to Opportunities
Group Home Manager (Current Employee) –  North Royalton, OHJune 12, 2015
The company opens many doors, but the staff run the place. Upper management takes too much stock in what they say and does not support middle management. Best part of the company is the residents in the group homes. They are wonderful. Support staff in other departments are also very kind and helpful.
Very friendly enviroment and great team work
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 24, 2014
I enjoyed working with this company and learn more about setting up windows serves and troubleshoot network systems and also repairing Printer, Fax, and Copy machines.
No room for advancement
collector (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 21, 2014
Stuck in the old thoughts of collection. IT department terrible. Need new software.
Pros
One manager (Brandon)
Cons
All the other lazy managers
Great working envirnment
Maintenance Helper (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 31, 2014
Great pay, work 7 days a week from 8 hours to 24+ depending on the job/ project, construction, landscaping, and moving stuff for people
A Good Place to Work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Ray, NDMarch 24, 2014
A good place to work with friendly employees and customers.
Great group of proffesional teams
Accounting and Financial manager (Former Employee) –  Dominican Republic, Caribbean.March 19, 2014
services for BrujuelaCasui Project and Guai-Gui Project. Camp Services for 5000 men camps. Supplier payment control, salary and local tax reporting.Advisor and assistant for board of director reporting, cash flow and budget bookkeeping for independent projects.Demobilization Manager, sales of machinery, equipment and general assets of the project to local and international companies. Warranty period Manager.Completion of work contract and warranty repairs for BrujuelaCasui Aqueduct project
Pros
Excellent working environment, weather. Easy access to all services procurement.
Cons
Local government political interfereance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC. Our community is ready to answer.