NCC

NCC Employer Reviews

No room for advancement
collector (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: one manager (brandon)
Cons: all the other lazy managers
Stuck in the old thoughts of collection. IT department terrible. Need new software.
Great working envirnment
Maintenance Helper (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMarch 31, 2014
Great pay, work 7 days a week from 8 hours to 24+ depending on the job/ project, construction, landscaping, and moving stuff for people
A Good Place to Work
Technician (Current Employee), Ray, NDMarch 24, 2014
A good place to work with friendly employees and customers.
Difficult Management
Web Assistant (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAJune 5, 2013
Pros: close bond with colleagues, decent pay
Cons: inappropriate conduct by owner
The owner of the company frequently micromanaged and many of the employees felt that their paycheck had strings attached.
I felt that the owner felt entitled to mettle into your personal life just because you worked for them.
First "real" job out of Univeristy - good experience, no opportunity for growth
Operations Administrator (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: great location
Cons: compensation, quality of management
Working at NCC Group for the past year has enabled me to make ends meet and I have learned a lot regarding operational tasks.

Unfortunately, I have come to a dead end as to how much I can learn.
National Certified Counselor credential has many perks to advance one's profession. The NCC credential is nationally acclaimed.
National Certified Counselor (Current Employee), Columbia, SC; Greensboro, NC; Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the ncc designation is limited to the highest educational standards reviewed.
Cons: ncc credential may not be equally recognized througout the country.
THe National Certified Counselor' s credential is backed by the National Board for Certified Counselors. It represents the epitome of counseling education and accreditation status from the Council on Accreditationfor Counseling Related Education. Such a credential is respected by management and co-workers alike. Being a National Certified Counselor means you are one at the top of the game.
Casual, productive and fun place to work.
Instructor (Current Employee), Newark, NJMay 21, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: part-time
Love working at NCC as one of their instructors. I usully get there about 1/2 hour early to set up my equipment and wait for my students. Once class starts, there are a lot of questions and teamwork in the classroom and students always want to stay after class for more one-to-one questions and guidance.

My supervisor is pretty hands off, but always available for questions. My co-workers are wonderful, but I trully don't get to speak to them much or socialize with them.

The challenging part of my job is teaching in two language at the same time. This semester I have 23 students that only speak Spanish and 1 that only speaks English, but I don't mind. It keeps my language skill fresh.
peaceful
National Counseling Consultant (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 19, 2012
Pros: no stress
Cons: comission
It was a place to work if you just wanted something part-time it was a fun place to work was not alot of stress.
Understanding Management
insurance collector (Former Employee), insurance departmentMarch 2, 2012
I really like and enjoyed working for this company. The people were always nice as long as you do your job and fast paced and fast learner and adapt to changes. The hours were understandable breaks were good