NCCC

NCCC Employer Reviews

Hardest 10 months of my life
Corps Member (Former Employee), Perry Point, MDAugust 18, 2013
This isn't a job, it's national service. There isn't really much of a way to describe it. It's really hard but you'll meet life long friends and you won't ever be the same
Good company to work for
Recruitment Supervisor (Former Employee), Davao CityAugust 9, 2014
- I have learn and grown my HR-Recruitment experience in the company.
- I was given trainings that helped a lot not only about work, but also in my personal growth
- My co-workers has become my second family. They have reflected the values of the company - Integrity, Self Discipline, Hardwork, Care, Humility, Fun, Excellence.
- The hardest part was – more... the time i had to leave because i wanted to look for better opportunities.
- The most enjoyable part are the activities given by the company such as team buildings, parties, sportsfest, and other initiatives prepared for the welfare of the associates. – less
Happy and with teambuilding with co-supervisor
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), PhilippinesAugust 31, 2012
Pros: free snack, bread
Cons: over work, lack of resources
Daily routine check of the production with respect to the given target.
Check manpower hygiene and grooming. Scheduling of task to do and manpower set up based on the forecast given.

The hardest part of my present job is to deal with conflict between two of my sub ordinates. Reconcile things without affecting the output or the productivity of your – more... .

The part of my present employment I enjoy the most was every bi monthly presentation in which all supervisors meet. – less
It's not for the faint hearted
Office admin Finances (Former Employee), NCCC Northern CapeJuly 30, 2012
Pros: free accommodation
Cons: long hours very little breaks
Very Fast Pace moving deal a lot with the public and got to try and keep your clients happy.

I gained a lot of experience through out my years working there I grew up a lot I learnt how important team work is and how you notice the qualities and skills of your team mates and how to use them to make a success out of your task that is at hand. there – more... is so much I learnt and gained.

Well I was one of the managers and the choices and that needs to be made are not always easy. We worked well together always helping each other.

We had our differences at times but that builds your character and shapes you.

Was the hours and not really been able to have time to think. Taking correction when the situation was out of your control.

I enjoyed seeing the clients happy and dealing with problem solving the team I had was great. – less