NCCI Holdings, Inc.

NCCI Holdings, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company and great benefits
Compensation Consultant (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 26, 2015
Company offers a great work atmosphere and really cares about employees. The benefits are excellent and most jobs offer work life balance.
Great people company
Customer Service Specialist- Mods (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free gym
Cons: marginal room for upward mobility
Productive and professional working environment.
Passion co-workers
Providing excellent service to our clients and customers.
Interact on a daily basis with dynamic individuals on a national scale.
The ability to process large sums of information and disseminate in a timely manner to customer.
Emphasis on the ability to multitask and provide accurate information.
Due to confidentiality; I am not able to make statements.
Assigned Risk Analyst (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2014
Pros: opportunities for all employees to climb and exhale their career goals. good benefts, good pay an perks.
Cons: cheery picking
I can say that it is very stable company to work for. Perhaps, Just like anything in corporate world. Professionalism should be put in place.
grest work enviroment that they got all
Senior Technician (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 28, 2014
Pros: fantast partys for hoilidays
Check on all equipment A/C, Elevators, Fire pump Life Safety and Generators equipment. Day care and gym .What I learned that class a building bring in class a people When you have a building of 800 or more people Safety and security. They have a state of the art computer room and up grading all the time we have to be on guard at all times fire could stop the hold building. NCCI. Has the best parties and for moral. the have a Starbucks a great cafeteria and they do recognize their workers for good work and achievements. NCCI has outstanding Health and benefits.
Good Company
Assigned Risk Underwriter (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 27, 2014
NCCI is a good company to work for as a whole.

There benefits are great, and the people are the nicest, and friendliest, people you can come across in your career.
Productive place to work.
TPM, Senior Application Developer (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 24, 2013
Pros: good employment benefits package
Cons: some managers and cios discriminate
NCCI provides a good working environment for its employees. Most of the employees are fun and friendly to work with. I must say I enjoyed my working there. The only thing though is the discriminating attitude of some of the leaders against minorities; and they get away with it. NCCI also provides necessary training for the employees and they spend money on this; it is really good.
Great Company
Experience Rating Analyst (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 24, 2013
Pros: benefits, vacation, free fitness center
Cons: growth opportunities are limited
Great Company that takes care of their employees via benefits and wellness. This is company in which many start and retire from. There are career growth opportunites as they become vacant.
Great company, Excelent benefits. Great people and a lot of opportunities to grow
Test Audit Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free membership for ymca for employees (in house)
Typical day at work was busy specially at the endo of the month when deadlines had to be met. Great comunication with management and co-workers. A lot of planning and incentives.
Proficient and accuracy driven place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 31, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits and bonuses
Cons: hours
A typtical day at work consisted of educating customers about what we did at NCCI and how the information we received regarding their workers compensation policy affected the insured.
a typical day
Underwriting Analyst (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 11, 2012
Pros: cafeteria on site
reveuwing applications while talking on the phone with customers and establishing repore. Having fun with coworkers in free time. Management was always willing to speak to you. The hardest part of the job was irate customers who would not let you speak, the most enjoyable part of the job was recognition for a job well done.
NCCI
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: utilize my skills and learn to develop more, constantly evolving, good company benefits
Cons: not much room for advancement, nor overtime
A typical day is hard to say. My job varies from day to day depending on the needs of my three bosses, and the needs of the managers and associates.
Calendars are my first concern; making sure all meetings are accounted for, conference rooms ready, all emails are up to date in each of Director's inbox.
Read all emails for Directors and respond back accordingly.
Run daily reports for the systems teams
Work on projects that are due, as open houses are a big project from November through May.
Assist System support teams with various projects.
Constantly putting out fires, and changing calendars.
Expense reports, and travel arrangments, etc.
coordinating meetings, travel, projects,
creating monthly powerpoint slides for awards and recognition
Ordering supplies, maintaining budget, keeping track of new hires and compiling all their information.
Updating org charts for three departments, phone lists, birthday lists, etc
Assist with system testing of time reporting yearly, and assist other department when needed in testing.
The managers are great. fun place to work. no tie
Help Desk technician (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 27, 2012
Pros: great food - good people
Cons: n/a
I work with active directory. I updated their group policies for various department. I also help update all the tokens on the VPN network. Updated ticket using Heat
Employees