NCCI Holdings, Inc. Employee Reviews

Company with great benefits
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 12, 2017
Great company to work for, highly skilled employees and long tenure employments. Upper management has been consistent for years very little changes in the company
NCCI was probably the best place I have ever worked for
Software Support Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 8, 2017
NCCI has probably been the best place I have ever worked for. I ended up leaving NCCI after the loss of our 2nd child. We needed a change and decided to move to the Orlando area, but if this unfortunate event would have never happened, I would probably be still working for NCCI. This was a great company to work where you had supportive and caring people. I still remember the days when Phyllis Lodico and Michael Spears ran the Customer Support division. I also remember when Bill Schrempf was ousted back in 2001, right after 09/11, following a wave of bad publicity about flags in the workplace. All he was trying to avoid was unnecessary nationalist fervor after the 09/11 terrorist attack. He understood that having any flag from any country could cause conflict amongst employees, but his intentions were misunderstood. What was interesting was that this policy had been implemented months before the 09/11 attacks, but the media twisted and caused an uproar. Anyhow, this was a great company to work for and I had great managers. For starters, I had Casey Ghee, and then I had the fortune to work for Irania Acevedo. They were both amazing and fair managers. If I were to move back to South Florida, NCCI would be the place I would go back to work for. I have many good and fond memories of that place!
Pros
Beautiful Campus, Great People, Great Culture
Cons
None that I could think of
Life at NCCI
Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 16, 2017
Working at NCCI has been a very good career move. It gives me the opportunity to be more than I could at many other work establishments. Im thankful to be there.
An organization in total transition to a Fee for Service business
Vice President & Acting CFO (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 23, 2017
This company needed to change from a quasi-governmental business with no profitability goals to a Fee for Service stand alone organization interested in becoming a public company.
Pros
Quality of management and staff
Cons
Swimming upstream in a very regulated industry dominated by few players
Great company
Sr Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 15, 2017
Great company to work for!! Able to telecommute. Starbucks, gym, daycare on site. Beautiful office and a nice comfortable location to work. Great CEO, very interested in what employees think.
Pros
Great pay, environment
Micromanagement
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2017
Very poor employer extreme micromanagement. Its all about numbers to them, Management does not support the staff and only criticizes them. Unrealistic expectations from management.
Pros
Benefits great
Cons
Micromanagement
flexibilty is great.
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2016
I enjoy working with NCCI because I can do the work on my own schedule and I am in a position to help others and that's very important to me. I enjoy multi tasking on my own.
Pros
decent pay for the time put in.
Cons
work is not consistant.
Stressful atmosphere, very high expectations of job performance
Experience Rating Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 14, 2016
While high expectations is understandable, the management style and communication were focused on results overall at the expense of the associate. Analysts' performance was viewed with production/quality results only. Quality team put a lot of pressure on analysts, analysts were on disciplinary actions if they were below a standard of 96% accuracy, very little training or support provided.
Decent work hours if you are an early bird!
Customer Service Specialist-Mods Team (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33487April 11, 2016
Work hours are early but your day usually ends by 5 pm. Ok work culture and staff nothing to special. Your day depends on the guest you serve.
Pros
Free lunch, pay, work hours
Cons
boring
NCCI is an excellent company to work for. I worked there for 13 years.
Senior Credit & Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 19, 2016
NCCI is an excellent company to work for. I worked there for 13 years

Excellent work environment. Very good benefits and job security
NCCI is employee oriented, professional management and job security.

Many opportunities for advancement and promotion within the company.
Excellent place to work.
Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Flexible work hours, opportunities for technical growth, co-workers friendly and supportive, good project management, great cafeteria, many employee morale booster activities, strong community support.
Pros
Good benefits
Horrible legal department
legal department (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 16, 2015
Not team players, very uptight and unapproachable. Business units were afraid to approach certain individuals in the legal department. While an attorney must maintain a certain persona, they should be approachable in a corporate setting.
Great Company
Assigned Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 9, 2015
Great and stable company to work for.

Team orientated

Good management team

Always learn new things job related on a daily basis.
Pros
Great colleagues to work for
Great company and great benefits
Compensation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 26, 2015
Company offers a great work atmosphere and really cares about employees. The benefits are excellent and most jobs offer work life balance.
Great people company
Customer Service Specialist- Mods (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Productive and professional working environment.
Passion co-workers
Providing excellent service to our clients and customers.
Interact on a daily basis with dynamic individuals on a national scale.
The ability to process large sums of information and disseminate in a timely manner to customer.
Emphasis on the ability to multitask and provide accurate information.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
marginal room for upward mobility
Due to confidentiality; I am not able to make statements.
Assigned Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2014
I can say that it is very stable company to work for. Perhaps, Just like anything in corporate world. Professionalism should be put in place.
Pros
Opportunities for all employees to climb and exhale their career goals. Good benefts, good pay an perks.
Cons
Cheery picking
grest work enviroment that they got all
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 28, 2014
Check on all equipment A/C, Elevators, Fire pump Life Safety and Generators equipment. Day care and gym .What I learned that class a building bring in class a people When you have a building of 800 or more people Safety and security. They have a state of the art computer room and up grading all the time we have to be on guard at all times fire could stop the hold building. NCCI. Has the best parties and for moral. the have a Starbucks a great cafeteria and they do recognize their workers for good work and achievements. NCCI has outstanding Health and benefits.
Pros
Fantast Partys for Hoilidays
Good Company
Assigned Risk Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 27, 2014
NCCI is a good company to work for as a whole.

There benefits are great, and the people are the nicest, and friendliest, people you can come across in your career.
Productive place to work.
TPM, Senior Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 24, 2013
NCCI provides a good working environment for its employees. Most of the employees are fun and friendly to work with. I must say I enjoyed my working there. The only thing though is the discriminating attitude of some of the leaders against minorities; and they get away with it. NCCI also provides necessary training for the employees and they spend money on this; it is really good.
Pros
good employment benefits package
Cons
Some managers and CIOs discriminate
Great Company
Experience Rating Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 24, 2013
Great Company that takes care of their employees via benefits and wellness. This is company in which many start and retire from. There are career growth opportunites as they become vacant.
Pros
Benefits, vacation, free fitness center
Cons
growth opportunities are limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCCI Holdings, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

NCCI Holdings, Inc. Reviews by Location