NCH Corporation

NCH Corporation Employer Reviews

A Stable Company to Work For
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 12, 2014
Most of the people will find it the place to work for. Very high retention ratio.
Great Place to work but no IT postion local
Business Analyst/Project Management (Former Employee), Plant City, FLOctober 1, 2014
Pros: flexable
Cons: it jobs in tampa
Great job and repected by me for treating me like a professional. But in the end the job role doesn't require much advance It support.
Interview
Sales (Former Employee), NevadaAugust 26, 2014
I just had a few interviews with this company they offered me a job and I almost took it. NCH is a umbrella company with PartsMasters, Certified labs, Chemsearch and so on. What my biggest draw back is you are selling the exact same products labeled under different company's. It just didn't sound right to me.
Great Pay
Business Development (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2014
I loved the money that I was making at NCH but sometimes all good things come to an end and the company down sized.
Caring and understanding workplace
Chem-Aqua Contracts Administrator (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 19, 2014
Management is very considerate of personal emergencies and schedules
It is a family oriented workplace
Laid back culture
Dynamic and Established Company
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: lack of support
Although the company is very dynamic, they do not offer enough support.
Stable Company with great products
Account Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: using my vehicle
The position is a tough position (B2B sales), but it is a great company with great products. Didn't like having to use my own vehicle with little compensation.
A worthwhile experience!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LA.February 17, 2014
I learned the meaning of sales and commissions, organization, working with people of all ages and the responsibility of follow-up and excellent customer service!
No one knows what the policy is next week
Sales Louisville Danco (Former Employee), LouisvilleFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flex and benefits
Cons: no management structure
Company has data processing system left over from 1970's. Management is a joke, they have no idea what is going on. Company web site is awful, company has no catalogs to give customers. Plus are job is flexible and pay is fair.

Company held my final paycheck, cannot tell me why and I am taking them to Court.
Run!
Employee (Former Employee), Irving,txOctober 9, 2013
Pros: it's a job
Cons: overworked, stressful job
This company is a mess! No room for advancement at all. Management is a big joke and everyone points the finger at each other for any mistakes that happen.
All the miles I can run/week then be home 1.5 days
Company driver (Current Employee), Irving, TXOctober 3, 2013
Pros: always knew every week what my head haul was.
Cons: never knew what i was hauling back to hch
They just don't get the fact that a driver needs to know all there is to know about each dispatch.

I treated all my drivers with respect and integrity, and no one was unhappy.

Wish it could be the same for me at NCH.
Job description
Assistant Building Manger (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 17, 2013
Design, build, service and maintain building automation systems. Fire, security and building operational systems. Work with MMC Powers and Honeywell on completely automated building systems. Re-Engineered Casi-Rusco card reader access systems for multiple applications. Nine articles written “Building Operation Management” magazine on systems designed. – more... Operate and maintain infrastructure systems including, but not limited to, cable plant and fiber entrance, power systems, HVAC, raised floor systems, automation and control systems, fire detection and suppression systems and security systems.
Power system analysis for EMI failures. Consulting engineering on power system failure prevention. Designs applied to Ford Corporation, NASA, Pepsi Corporation, and Frito Lay Manufacturing plants nationwide. System analysis for Phillips CATS scan equipment and other medical equipment for system failures and prevention.
Design and build complete manufacturing robotic systems for chemical and biological. – less
great people and owners
Regional Sales Recruiter (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 30, 2013
good income and opportunity for advancement
Training opps and commission with year end bonus makes it a good company to work
large company but privately owned
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 10, 2013
contracts, customer service, orders, receivers, purchase orders, filing and data entry.
Good work environment and people
Sr. Supply Chain Business Analyst (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 15, 2013
Pros: job security, low stress
Cons: less opportunities of growth
This company gives you the opportunity to work on various projects and various departments of the business which can be exciting or it also offers you a regular 8-5 job if that's what you like. Co-workers mostly are good and cooperative. Management supports individual growth and development. Management shows respect for each individual at various levels.
Working from home
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee), ScotlandApril 15, 2014
Pros: excitment
Cons: not enough hours in the day
I have been working from home for the past 6 years. A typical week would consist of Monday - diary for the week, making appointment catching up with paperwork.

You could say the hardest part of the job was, making sure they supplied the correct information. This could sometimes be a out of site out of mind by the customer.

The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the freedom of being on the road, working with different people everyday, sorting out problems and offering the correct solutions. A great deal of job satisfaction. – less
water consultant
Water analyst (Former Employee), bogota, ColombiaMarch 4, 2013
Technical support and marketing of different systems for water treatment in the industry. Focus in industrial water treatment