NCO Group

NCO Group Employer Reviews

Not bad
Real Time Analyst (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNNovember 7, 2013
Not a bad place to work, advancement from within primarily. Relaxed atmosphere with mostly great coworkers.

Management makes all decision for business needs.
fun atmosphere
Call representative (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 4, 2013
Pros: casual dress down every friday
Cons: n/a
i love working in. typical day is coming in logging into your phone and you start your day waiting for that first customer to come through on you line. i love working with my coworkers they made the time go by so fast at work. i dont feel that the job was hard to do because i enjoyed it. most enjoyable part was meeting different people on the phone from all walks of life. the managers there were great
fun workplace and challenging
Telemarketer (AT&T) (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: 1hr lunch and two 15min breaks and discounts
It's a fun and challenging job. I learned to sale to customers over the phone and make them feel comfortable as possible. I had great leadership they were very helpful,and my co-workers worked hard. I least enjoyed not reaching my goal and i most enjoyed getting more than my goal.
Very hetic
EOS Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 7, 2013
Pros: hour lunch/local
Cons: too many to list
Communication with management was stress full. Each supervisor would tell you how to do something different and then the other would ask you why you did it that way.
Fun and productive Workplace
TEAM MANAGER (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 5, 2013
Pros: opportunity to learn various job skills
Cons: sometimes all work and no play
The work environment is both fun and stressful. Its fun because the management team is generally a group of people who work well together. Its stressful because the pressure is great to meet set goals.
A team work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 4, 2013
Assisted International and Domestic customer with UPS with their tracking, shipping and technical needs. I assisted account managers as well as UPS customers daily with any questions regarding their packages as well as the UPS.com website. Along with assisting customer, I enjoyed working with my co-workers to assist with demanding task to find a great solution.
Fast paced enviroment
Financial Counselor (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 2, 2013
It is a busy, fast paced medical office. I work with helping low income patients recieve assistance with their medical bills.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VASeptember 30, 2013
enjoyed assisting customers with their new products. educating customers, making changes as needed to provide better service
The Best Opportunity I've Had
Training Supervisor/Leadership and Development (Former Employee), Dublin, OHSeptember 19, 2013
Cons: benefits, pay rate, management
While the organization itself is a difficult environment, I had the best boss one could ever ask for. She truly showed me what development was like, how to improve without feeling like I was criticized, and how management should be. I've found that there are a lot of people I respect professionally, but she was not only someone I admired in that regard, but someone I wanted to be more like. I will always value what she took time to show me, and I aspire to be like her one day.
n/a
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: popcorn fridays
Cons: suverys
a typical day is logging in and taking calls right away
i have learned how to enchance my customer sevice skills
management never had a problems out of me
i loved my peers
the hardest part of my job is when i have to tell a customer no
the most enjoyable is when a customer tells me that i did a job well done
5 STARS
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Yuma, AZSeptember 15, 2013
Best job in the world too bad they moved out the country! Pay was great, unlimited overtime, and the people were amazing!
productive but laid back workplace
Telesales, customer service (Former Employee), Joplin, MOSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: pot lucks!!!!
Cons: benefits were too high in cost.....
I love NCO Group! This was the first job I ever had that had great pay,fun filled environment,with lots of gifts and benefits. I always looked forward to going in to work. The team leaders was amazing and i've learned so much by working there.
Analyze Everything to the Max
Business Analyst (Former Employee), North CharlestonSeptember 7, 2013
I learned a great deal of news ways analyzing raw data for companies such as Sprint and AT&T.
I can't say
Call center representative (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 31, 2013
I only volunteered here so I don't know much about the management and day to day. It was fun working with old people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 28, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: no benefits
Answer phone and access customers. Some were rude and some were very nice. The hardest part about this position was the rude customers and you would have to try to calm them down before you could get anything out of them. I worked on a team and we all got along. The hardest part of this position was dealing with the rude people. I'm just going to be honest the enjoyable part of this job was the paycheck.
Liers
COLLECTION REP (Former Employee), MATTESON ILAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: bad management misleading bonus stucture
i worked there under the ill toll way contract and it was very unprofessional the managers tara and lisa are. lisa coached me to say things about TARA TO UPPER MANAGEMENT AND TARA PHIFFNER PLAYS FAVORITES AMONG HER CO WORKERS JACKIE MENDEZ THEY LIE ABOUT GETTING BONUSES EVERY MONTH THEY RAISE THE GOAL SO YOU CANNOT GET A BONUS THEY ARE MIS REPRESENTING THERE BONUS STRUCTURE COMPLETE GARBAGE DON'T WORK FOR THEM !
It was a great place
Recruited as National Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2013
Learned collections from the ground up, this was able to propel me in my career ,
Decent company
Strategic Agent (Former Employee), High PointAugust 5, 2013
Fast paced work enivironment, with a lot of challanges. Advancement was quick, but limited. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the constant changes in protocols.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJuly 30, 2013
Pros: work hours monday through friday
Cons: shrort breaks
Call Center, soft collections, my co-workers were team players and easy to get along with, the hardest part was time on the phone, the most enjoyable part was the co-workers
Interesting work environment
Customer Service (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: dress down on fridays, extra money on paychecks for good cal scores
Cons: benefits, advancements
A typical day at work is interacting with the different personalites of the customers and fellow employees assisting the customers with billing ans colections. What i have learned in this postion is how to negotiate to make the best decision for the customer, the company my team and myself. the management is pretty fair they do their est to make sure the environment is sufficient for all of the employees. My co-workers are team players evyone pulls their own weight to maintain a good outcome for the team. the hardest part of the job is being introduced to the new systems, that change frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers making sure they are satisfied and comfortable with my services. It excites me to know that just a simple phone call can brighten uo someones day.

About NCO Group

NCO Group, Inc. (NCO) is a holding company and conducts substantially all of its business operations through its subsidiaries. – Read more

NCO Group Salaries