Neapco

Neapco Employer Reviews

productive company
drive line assembler (Former Employee), MIApril 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: excessive smoking
this is a company that is about producing automotive parts ,such as driveshafts... typical day is production, theres always something to learn as far as different lines, like a line ,b line, so on and so forth, manage is about business, and workers are ok , the most enjoyable part about the job was the learning process.
Productive fast paced work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Beatrice, NEJuly 20, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks and great benefits
Cons: some supervisors were not professional
This is a wonderful place to work. Its fast paced and you will always get plenty of hrs. I enjoyed learning how to operate all the different types of machines.
Productive workplace with steady and constant work
Machine operator (Former Employee), Beatrice, NEMay 15, 2013
Worked on my feet all day, which wasn't bad, but then add leaning over a machine most of the time for 8-10 hrs a day, and it wasn't something to look forward to. It definitely took a toll on my back. Most everything else about the workplace was good/average. Most enjoyable part of the job was that there was ALWAYS work to be done and parts to be made, – more... so they would most likely let you work all the overtime you want during the spring/summer. – less
Was a productive place to work
Machine Operator/ Inspector (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: good people to work with at the time(1998+).
Cons: they were downsizing.
Learned to operate many machines and tooling/gaging. Performed and learned very valuable skills.
A job you can only use as a stepping stone to a better one
Machinist CNC Operator (Current Employee), Beatrice, NEJanuary 15, 2013
typical day is pretty boring. I have learned how to do cnc machining on my own, very little training. Managment doesnt do a lot to help out or train you. My co-workers are great. I've learned more about my job through them than any one. The hardest part of the job is trying to get things fixed when they break down. The part I enjoy most is the conversations – more... and the atmosphere I have with the co-workers. – less
it was a good place to work execpt for eventually there was lack of work.
machine-oper./set-up (Former Employee), pottstown pa.October 22, 2012
Pros: clean, fast paced, friendly environment
Cons: lack of work leads too many lay offs.
i loved working at neapco. it allowed me a good working environment,the ability to learn even more about precision measuring and blueprint reading,and a quick paced environment!
the hardest part of the job was setting up the machines which wasn't too hard, just time consuming but very necessary.
buena
operador de torno de cnc (Former Employee), Saltillo, COAMay 22, 2014
Pros: descanso fin de semana
Cons: no hay comedor
buen horario de trabajo
buena seguridad
ambiente de trabajo bueno

About Neapco

Neapco Holdings makes the parts that get vehicles moving. It manufactures driveshafts, suspension springs, propeller shafts, aluminum – Read more