Neapolitan Express—A Clean Energy Gourmet Pizza Brand
Hiring Team Members: Preparation Team – Training Available
At Neapolitan Express, our focus is great pizza and environmental friendliness. We are proud to operate our establishments with the lowest carbon footprint possible through our all-electric technology, which is exclusively powered by alternative energy sources. Our clean energy sources include the clean, safe, efficient and domestic compressed natural gas and solar power. By using these sources in both our mobile platforms and restaurant locations, we are able to improve New York City's air quality by reducing harmful green house gas emissions.
For us, creating delicious pizza and a greener planet go hand-in-hand. We know the best pizza starts with the best ingredients, so it is only fitting that we exclusively use fresh, all-natural, non-GMO ingredients in every one of our pizzas. Our innovative, all-electric technology, allows us to produce authentic Neapolitan style pizza in minutes; bringing customer’s great tasting pizza with maximum quality and minimum wait.
We are seeking driven and energetic employees who share our devotion to the environment, great pizza, and our belief that fast food should be good food, not only for you, but also for our environment.
We are currently hiring Part Time and Full Time Employees.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Well-disciplined, positive attitude, and good work ethic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Efficient, dependable, and responsible hard worker
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible Schedule
- Neat, clean, professional, and well-spoken
- FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT
- AT LEAST ONE-YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
Hours: 3:00AM – 9:00AM (non-negotiable)
Responsibilities of the food preparation team include but are not limited to:
- Daily preparation of the ingredients for daily menu offerings
- Receive deliveries and store them in refrigerators and containers
- Rotate stock to maintain freshness standards
- Operate kitchen equipment and other equipment if necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Remove garbage from the kitchen area
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and ensure that appropriate sanitation, maintenance and safety standards are followed
**You MUST be eligible to work in the US
Compensation: Hourly rate
Please respond to this ad with your resume along with an introduction and we will provide additional details to selected applicants!