Neato Robotics is developing technology at the forefront of robotics & artificial intelligence.
Our products are designed to free people from household chores and will change how we all look at housekeeping tasks.
Our team consists of roboticists, mechanical, electrical and software engineering and product professionals who have launched brands that are now familiar names in consumer electronics. Our management team is seasoned in taking start-ups from early start up to multinational enterprises.
We are looking for a talented Sales Administrator to join our growing Newark, California based team. In general, the Sales Administrator will process and manage customer orders and provide support to the sales team as necessary. This position reports to the Sales Administration Manager.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for processing customer orders and related tasks including, but not limited to the following:
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for processing and management of customer orders
- Manage customer order process from receipt and order entry through fulfillment, including coordination of shipments in an outsourced environment
- Recognize customer needs, set delivery expectations, and inform customers of delays
- Monitor backlog reports and systems to ensure efficient order handling
- Support team members with heavy work flow and back-up support
- Work with cross-functional teams in all aspects of order management
- Provide ideas and feedback to management on how to automate work, eliminate errors, streamline work flow, and better serve customers and improve company response time and policies
- As required by customer or Corporate needs, occasionally work after normal business hours
- Work with sales and finance teams to ensure adherence to business rules associated with customer order entry and invoice generation
- Requires high level of attention to detail to ensure a complete order is being fulfilled and will be properly billed
- Familiarity with International shipment documentation and Letter of Credit requirements helpful
Skills & Experience Requirements:
We are looking for someone who is professional in both manner and presence, with successful experience in general office and administrative support, including:
- Minimum 3-5 + years experience, ideally in a technology company with sales order administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Must be able to work in a cross functional and collaborative team
- Positive attitude coupled with the desire to work in a start up environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with NetSuite preferred
- Knowledge of CommerceHub, Vendor Central, and EDI processes helpful
- Experience working with US Big Box Retailers extremely helpful
Bay area Candidates only