Neaton Auto Products Employee Reviews in United States

Poor management
OPERATOR OF PRESS MACHINE ON 7 (Current Employee) –  Eaton OhioJuly 12, 2015
Low wages, long hours. Lack of communication from upper management to hourly workers. Benefits are not very good. Just not for me.
i just want to keep working but not in the factory anymore.
assembly worker (Current Employee) –  Eaton, OHDecember 8, 2014
i was very glad they hired me in 1986. i was a single mom with two children to raise. i absolutley loved ti. for many yrs i thanked god for this job. but it changed drasticlly in the last 8 or 9 yrs. it seemed like they didnt care about us anymore.they didnt give us a raise for 6 yrs. but we still kept them in business. we still had the cost of living going up but they didnt care.management didnt care about us anymore as long as they were making money on their paycheck. we did not stop working less but our paychecks did not increase. i think im just burnt out with my workplace. i thought about retiring early but i really would like to keep working. just not there anymore. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work with. we are a family.i learnde to work hard.the hardest part of the job is putting up with the drama.
Pros
working with the people in my dept.
Cons
no raises. healthcare is not good. they are always changing it.
good place to work and good pay
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Had a lot of fun working there and learned a lot about plastic injection molding.
Work retail or a factory where you actually earn a skill
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHJuly 30, 2014
The temporarys they hire (everyone) are treated horribly. You cannot talk, or even use the bathroom. Pay is a pathetic 9.45 an hour, and you will watch employees get fired everyday for nothing.

Now, if you have any goals in life, or a desire to advance somewhere, then work somewhere else. If you have ambition, then work somewhere else. If you have none of these things and are a mindless drone, then this might be the place for you.

Work in retail, fast food, or a factory where you will earn a skill/trade such as CNC. This looks horrible on a resume, and if you get fired, you're screwed because you have no skills.
Pros
easy to get on as temp
Cons
japanese managment, treated like a tool, can be fired anytime
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHMay 22, 2014
A pretty good place to work, learned a lot from them. A bit far of a drive, and need to have a bit more direction on training to start off with, but otherwise enjoyable.
Pros
pay, experience
Cons
drive to/from work
a
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHMarch 13, 2014
Good Company. But I didn't really work for them I worked at their facility through MS Companies.
Busy
Associate (Current Employee) –  Eaton, OHOctober 20, 2013
Good place to work with a lot of over time. This company could be ran more efficiently. This would reduce over spending and less over time equaling more profit for the company and its associates.
alright place to work
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHJuly 31, 2013
not so flexiable when it comes too a death in the family.

they will fire you if you point out for any reason. and will not let you return.
Management needs cleaned out!
Associate (Former Employee) –  EatonMarch 1, 2013
Don't forget your vaseline!! Stick it to you every chance they get. The good part was having a daily set schedule with some overtime.
Pros
set working schedule
Cons
look for a reason to terminate top payed associates
Great place to work with dependable hours
Operator (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHDecember 19, 2012
8 hours a day at least 5 days a week we would be at the factory... i never dreaded going though. I think that because there is an attainable goal for every job, it is more enjoyable going in and trying to meet that goal.
Very laxed, but managment needs overhauled
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Eaton, OHApril 2, 2012
Senior Management needs changed to improve overall moral and company profits.

2.8