- Fluent in PHP5 and MySQL with 3+ years of experience
- Able to create and understand existing classes
- Understand and follow XHTML or HTML5 standards
- Basic understanding of CSS
- Ability to work diligently with minimum supervision and drive tasks to completion
- Passion for problem-solving and creative thinking
- Experience working with large relational databases
- Database optimization and maintenance
- Able to work with and develop custom frameworks
- API integration such as payment gateways
You'll also need to be able to work with our website designers or graphic designers in order to achieve desired look and feel. Attention to detail and the ability operate with a minimum amount of supervision are a must. This is a telecommute position, but the candidate must live in the Colorado Springs area and be able meet on a regular basis during off business hours.
Submit your resume and a listing of websites or special projects you've worked on via e-mail.