Needham & Company Employee Reviews

Strong expertise in problem solving in a multi-million dollar business operations
VICE PRESIDENT-TRADING OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2013
Effectively managing numerous equity trades tranactions and instituting corrective strategies on any trade discrepencies.Solving trade discrepancies bring some unique perspective to my job as it challenges you in problem solving techniques due to time sensitive transactions.
The team members help to create a seamless and a superior level of operations through a unique blend of upper management involvement. Trades that does not settle on its assigned time creates the most difficult part of my job as every pass settlement date can results in interest payments against the company and the possibility of the trade being cancelled.Effectively completing numerous transactions per day without any potential breaks, brings the most joy to me.
Pros
Golf outings; Promotions; Leadership skills mentoring
Cons
Work life balance;Healthcare benefits