At Neenah Foundry, each and every employee is ELEMENTAL to our success. We are committed to leading the industry in product innovation, environmental responsibility and customer service. Our performance-driven culture celebrates collaboration, creativity and continuous learning as keys to achievement. At Neenah Foundry you will play a key role in building global infrastructure with our municipal products and driving commerce and progress with the products we develop for our industrial customers.
• Safety is our top priority.
• We embrace our diversity as it drives development, problem-solving and achievement.
• We believe in total wellness and provide workplace wellness and health benefit programs designed to encourage and enhance the health and well-being of our associates and their families.
• Providing continuous learning through training, developmental assignments, tuition reimbursement and collaboration with educational institutions.
• We believe in protecting our environment.
Meet Norb! Norb has been a supervisor for Neenah Foundry for 40 years! Hear what Norb has to say and meet just one of the many amazing employees we have here at Neenah Foundry.
7 salaries reported
$13.85 per hour
3 salaries reported
$12.36 per hour
3 salaries reported
$48,980 per year
WE ARE MORE THAN A FOUNDRY.
Bringing over 140 years of experience, Neenah Foundry has been a consistent leader in producing durable castings for municipal and industrial sectors across the world. Neenah Foundry is a provider for many of the world's leading manufacturing companies. Our facilities provide casting, forging, machining and assembly of key component parts for heavy truck, agriculture, construction, HVAC and a host of other industries.
At Neenah Foundry, we are the experts who will work with you to understand your needs, and we will respond with products, solutions and services to help you get the job done right the first time. From prompt deliveries to outstanding customer service, we strive to be your partner through it all. We are so much more than manholes, so much more than industrial products and so much more than a foundry. – less