- Provide digital thought leadership and unique strategies for all of Neff’s social platforms and communities including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Vine, etc.
- Develop unique content for all brands social media platforms this includes daily posts, copy, photos and video. Leverage both what assets are readily available. Identify opportunities, tools and trends in the social space and recommend the best course of action with justifiable metrics.
- Develop and foster relationships with key bloggers and other influencers
- Drive social media competency across the business.
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager in activating the marketing mix by developing social media plans and promotions
- Develops channel strategies for respective brands
- Fosters relationships with the marketing and sales teams
- Works with third parties including agencies and vendors
- Works on special brand initiatives as requested by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of brand and lifestyle marketing experience with demonstrated experience in and passion for the social media space
- Lives in the space
- ABSOLUTELY must be familiar with Neff and the distinctive culture they all have
- Experience developing multi-faceted digital and social media campaigns including strategy, development, execution and analysis
- Understands brand voices and how they differ depending on product and brand
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Team player with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Willingness to experiment and ability to gracefully deal with uncertainty
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Ability to work in a complex culture as an ambassador for the company
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential, strong, dedicated work ethic
- Prepared to represent an action sport / lifestyle apparel brand in a professional way
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing preferred
Indeed - 16 months ago