Neighbor To Neighbor Employee Reviews

Providing assistance for after school programs
Mentor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 24, 2014
Being able to work and interact with staff is very important at this particular job. I learned a lot about structure, interacting with people and feedback on kids testing. A typical day for me would be to set up the folders that the kids would need to do work and take test. Some of them would take more time than others depending on the level of completeness from each individual. The hardest part of the job was finding the tools needed for the kids to be successful. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kids be successful after a long hard week of learning.
Pros
being close to down town raleigh
Volunteer in town-based nonprofit founded to serve residents in emergency situations
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Winthrop, MAJanuary 16, 2014
Educating and collaborating with first responders and community members in staring a nonprofit organization from scratch to help as needs arise from emergency situations.
Im sitting on a gold mine!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  East Central down to TexomaJune 8, 2012
Working for Neighbor to Neighbor is very relaxing non stressfull work. Your success depends on your motivation and having great people and sales skills.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
pure commission
Enjoyable work, working with children and teens
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh,NcJanuary 22, 2012
I worked here, volunteering playing basketball, ping pong with the children I also helped with the gardening, I put down mulch and picked fruits and vegetables.

4.4