NEIGHBORHOOD FAMILY PRACTICE Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
It has its good days and bad, I would not refer someone to work here.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2015
You do a lot here! ! Feels like when you show how much of a hard worker you are, you get overlooked. If you whine and/or complain you basically get your way. It's not fair here.
Pros
Free lunches, grow relationships with patients, learning daily
Cons
Constant shortage on help, drama, lazy, OVERWORKED, no appreciation for those who bust their butt, no belief in hard work, favoritism
Never a dull day, very busy atmosphere the work days went quickly
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 17, 2012
The clinic was a very busy place and at times there was a lot of confusion and disorganization! Management could be a little better as far as creating and enforcing rules and guidelines among departments.
Pros
we recieved lots of employee lunches and i loved the christmas holiday parties!
Cons
a lot of chaos and disorganization at times!
Externship
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2013
I was able to put into practice everything that I had learned in school in the past 12 months. I was able to room patients in, vitals, injections, go through patient history, assist the doctor in Pap Smears, perform EKGs, inventory, pend medications, and procedures. I was able to do everything. Since it was a small clinic you were able to help with everything. Each MA has a doctor who she attends to and you work as a team to help each other. The MA's were awesome at every point. They we're willing to teach me something if I didn't know how to do it and they answered all my questions if I needed any. The most enjoyable part of the job of being a MA is helping the patient feel better than what they felt when they came in. I think the hardest part of the job is not being able to make patients do what is needed to improve their state of health. You can give the patient all the resources, and time but if they don't do nothing then what can you do?
Administrative assistance/filing Record
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 15, 2014
Providing patients file record to 6 different doctors that where in the clinic and providing any type of patient referrals and more. I have learned many good things that help me grow up in different levels of my job. Once I was told how to do my job the first time, I never have a problem growing on the position. I was very out going with the co-workers and we work always as a team. The hardest part was when someone die or leave the clinic to go to another clinic. The most enjoyable part of my job was the experience I was receiving through the whole time I was there...
Looking for a Medical facility in which I can use my medical assisting skills. I am able to work night shift if available.
Medical Office Specialist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 19, 2012
I work at a family practice. We deal with patients from newborns to elderly. I obtain vital signs and perform any other request asked by the physician. There is a manager, nurse, and doctor constantly around ensuring a safe environment. The hardest part of the job in making sure that all paperwork and documentation is entered correctly. I enjoy seeing my patients regurlarly. Developing trusting relationships with patients, becoming a family.
Pros
flexability and easy scheduling
great organization
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  cleveland ohioMarch 29, 2013
busy
employees are overworked
great benefits
great co workers
Pros
great benefits
Cons
very busy
very fast paced, room to grow, and utilize my skills
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  2845 tremont ave. cleveland 44109May 17, 2013
neighborhood family practice was a very good place to work, it was a great job, and it gave me an opportunity to interact with patients, doctors, and in general everyone.
Pros
very friendly, fast paced, loving enviorment, and exciting.
Cons
alot of information to learn at once short time to do things.
Holistic approach to health and mental health services.
Child Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 18, 2013
NFP does an excellent job of working as a team to treat the patient.

4.3