About Us: We are digital signage advertising and marketing company looking a fast paced, motivated, individual who has strong organizational and follow-up skills.
Position: Personal/Executive Assistant
Term: This is a temporary part-time tor full time position.
The Assistant will be responsible for managing all of the functions of the office and will serve as Personal Assistant to the General Manger and support a small staff.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
1. Oversee all aspects of general office operations; including handling incoming calls, incoming/outgoing mail, mail outs, filing system, typing, note taking, and setting appointments.
2. Serves as first point of contact for the organization. Provide customer support to all visitors/callers and follow up on request.
3. Support manager with administrative duties.
4. Manage clients contacts with cloud-based system
5. Process new orders and payments.
6. Telemarketing, cold calling to introduce or follow up with selling digital ads
7. Assist and coordinate with business events, sales presentations.
8. Manage office vendors, equipment, and supplies.
9. Process, track, and follow up on workplace paper work and requests.
10. Perform basic bookkeeping functions through QuickBooks (pay bills, invoicing, AP/AR).
11. Support manager and technical staff with special projects.
12. Perform errands, duties and projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree or some college: BA, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, PR or related fields
2. Two + years' experience running an office.
2. Strong Computer Skills (MS Office skills, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and MS Office).
5. Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
6. Poses positive and friendly attitude, polished, and professional demeanor.
7. Well-developed communication skills, written, and verbal.
8. Organized and excellent follow-through a must; deadline driven.
9. Able to pick up projects without direction.
- Bilingual: Cantonese, Mandarin, or Spanish
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional, positive and persuasive demeanor
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Email your resume with expected pay rate.
All applicants considered for employment will be subject to Background Check and/or Drug screening prior to employment. Equal Employment opportunity