SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is looking for an experienced Trade Show Representative to join our growing organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, independent, and highly motivated individual who is interested in joining the industry leader of nasal, sinus and allergy care.
The Trade Show Representative demonstrates NeilMed’s products and answers questions for the purpose of creating interest in the products at healthcare industry trade shows all over the world. This position requires extensive domestic and international travel to trade shows at various major metropolitan convention centers as well as resorts for smaller meetings. The Trade Show Representative will also be directly responsible for the promotion and the sale of NeilMed products to physicians, physician assistants, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, hospitals, and retail establishments.
- Demonstrate and explain NeilMed products and uses of the products.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Suggest specific product uses to meet customers' needs.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Call on customer healthcare professionals to inform and educate regarding current products/new products; explain characteristics associated with product; discuss topics such as dosage, use and effect of products and medicinal preparations
- Distribute samples (through clearly defined protocols) and marketing material of new products
- Record and track inventory levels of samples and associated literature
- Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily /weekly reports, inventory reports and sampling documents
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, SKILLS, EDUCATION)
- Requires at least 5 years of experience, attending and supporting trade show activity.
- 5 years of pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales experience
- Valid unrestricted Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, motivated professional with excellent work ethic and integrity
- A professional in demeanor and dress
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Initiative to run with little or no supervision
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Motivation to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Extensive daily and overnight travel required with no restrictions. On occasion, travel will be directly from one city to another city.
- Must have viable transportation to call on and visit healthcare professionals
- Must be able to work weekends and/or holidays when necessary
Indeed - 8 months ago
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a physician-founded and family owned business that invents and manufactures products to relieve nasal and...