Pros: Beautiful work environment, Sales Incentives, Gratis
Cons: No commission
• A typical day at work included educating customers about merchandise while delivering helpful service, cultivating lasting relationships with customers, maintaining displays of merchandise, connecting with customers for special in-store events.
• I learned that delivering thoughtful, gracious, and helpful service is what differentiates one brand from another.
• Management in the store was able to use available resources efficiently and effectively in order to help associates accomplish their sales goals.
• Each of my co-workers possessed a strong work ethic and high standards which allowed them to garner respect and support from coworkers and customers alike.
• The hardest part of my job was ensuring that sales were not lost regardless of the availability of a particular piece of merchandise.
• The most enjoyable part of my job was bringing a smile to a clients face when I was able to surpass their expectations.