Nelson Engineering Co. is a small engineering firm that serves a variety of markets and employs engineers in the civil, chemical, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, industrial, environmental, and fire protection disciplines. We have performed work in a majority of the United States, and many international locations.
Our primary office is located in Merritt Island, Florida immediately south of Kennedy Space Center. We have a significant aerospace heritage and provide an ever expanding mix of engineering services to federal, county and city governments as well as commercial customers. We are focused on providing Client Value and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
The selected candidate shall perform the primary responsibilities below. Additional roles/opportunity available as ability is demonstrated.
- Contract Management/Oversight
- Human Resource Support
- Data Entry
- Employee Travel Assistance
- Assist in Business Department Compliance
- Budget Analysis
- College degree preferred (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration)
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
- Confident and ambitious problem solver
- Creative and Innovative - Self-directed Initiative
- Understands the culture of business
- Detail Oriented
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications do not apply.
Nelson Engineering Co. was founded in the early 90s and has grown steadily over the past 20 years both in multi-disciplinary task...