Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Employee Reviews

I worked through a hiring agency
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 28, 2017
I worked here through a hiring agency called hire counsel. The place that I worked was a great atmosphere. I loved it. I wish the job would have never ended.
Poor Management in Billing Dept.
Biller (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 9, 2017
The billing dept makes Nelson Mullins a horrible place to work. The manager gossips with the employees and is very unprofessional in her work ethics. To many co-workers want to be the boss and to many busy bodies! If the manager made them work as hard as they gossip, it would be a better place. They are more worried about who's doing what and how many food days they can have. Nelson Mullins needs to wipe out the whole billing dept and start over with a better TEAM-something that dept knows nothing about!
Pros
Lots of free food days
Cons
No breaks, Gossip & poor management
Horrible experience...
Chief cook and bottle washer. (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
Good firm over all, but not the Atlanta office. If you have the wrong pairing, forget it. Pro attorney and could care less about support. Poor bonuses and low raises. This was just a horrible experience working with liars and gypsies.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Spineless HR
My experience was excellent.
Lawyer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 14, 2016
It is difficult for me to give a review on the details of a typical day at the firm because I worked remotely from my home. The managers and support staff with whom I worked were excellent. I enjoyed the work itself and being remote was a new experience for me, but worked out fine.
There is no laughter and you can't trust anyone!
Worker bee (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2016
I hear people from NMRS offices from north to south say great things about the firm! Being an employee at the Charlotte office, I can't say that I agree! I transitioned to Charlotte with hopes of finding a flourishing firm wanting to see employees grow with the firm. Not quite what I got! I personally experienced people disrespecting their coworkers, talking about them, telling others of medical issues of persons taking leave of absences and so much more! "This came from upper management" Apparently there's been complaints as well as reports to HR, yet nothing was done about this violation of right as of yet! To many shenanigans in this office!! This current employee wants out asap!
Pros
Soda in break room
Cons
Na
Makes me wish I had left my previous employer years ago
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 20, 2013
This firm is chock full of pleasant, driven, and extremely intelligent attorneys. Being an AA has taught me a lot. The attorneys with which I work will often take time out of their already busy schedule to teach and explain. And there seems to be a strong emphasis on work-life balance, which I value immensely.
Pros
Interesting work; great benefits; friendly partners
Cons
LARGE workload (but ample resources are provided to help you manage it)
Was a great place to work. Felt like a "family". Top caliber folk's.
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 20, 2013
My department was out sourced but prior to that, great folk's and environment. Being part of the NMRS "team" was a good feeling, individually, as well as collectively. Proud of the firm's standing in the communities we were associated with.