NeoGenomics Laboratories

NeoGenomics Laboratories United States Employee Reviews

Night Courier (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: company paid holiday luncheons, bonuses, gift card perks, overtime pay
Cons: yearly work performance reviews, mistakes get written up and it affects yearly evulations and pay raises
Management is flexible with time off from work so long as it is brought up in advance notice. Job security, no, because I have back pain and sciatic nerve issues interfering with my job and instead of accommodating me, they want to know if I want to put in my quitting notice to have someone else replace me. Good benefits, paid time off, advancement opportunities for lab people, sales people in good health but not for people with existing pain issues.
The hardest part of my job is prolonged sitting and I have to get up frequently to ease the pain on my lower back and sciatic nerve. Supervisor feels I should quit since I can't handle sitting down like most people.
Positive work place
Receptionist/Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 14, 2014
Team work is excellent here everyday the co-workers are very nice always respectful my time here is precious and happy I have learned new things with Neo.
Great Company
TERRITORIAL BUSINESS MANAGER-MIDWEST (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 3, 2013
NeoGenomics offers stellar laboratory services. The current management sales team is exceptional. Other than a hiring hiccup in 2010 this company excels in every aspect. I still remain a stockholder and strong advocate for NeoGenomics.
High Professionalism and nice job enviroment
Laboratory assistant (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 26, 2013
Pros: frequently pot lucks!!!
Neogenomics has high quality professionals, all working as a team to the same objective, we are focus on the same mission, visions and values.
There is a very nice job enviroment of respect, team work, fun, and trust.
I definetly resomend Neo to anyone.
The best company and surpervison I have ever work for
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLNovember 3, 2012
Cons: very frindly and relaxed enviorment
This is where I learn to do 10q AND 10k'S ect. This is first public company I work with. I had to leave this company and move back to NY because my husband is in consturction and those jobs were deteriorating rapidly.