NeoGenomics Laboratories Employee Reviews

Fast growing company
Clinical Lab Scientist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Good learning opportunity and experience. The assay variety is impressive. Very good job security because of large work volume. Pretty good pay with heavy work load.
Pros
Good learning experience and opportunity. Good pay
Cons
Disorganized
good company
Night Courier (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 7, 2016
I liked the routes I had and sometimes on occasion I would be paid for a cancelled route and took the night off. Not too many companies do this. There are advancement opportunities for people with college degrees. Yearly bonuses and quarterly bonuses offered. They throw food parties to thank their employees for helping the company receive bonuses.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
No advancement as a courier for the company
its a productive, fun place with lot of fun people who has the same goal to work with
FISH Technologist lll (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2015
Its always busy at work but everyone enjoys it there because it was like family there and at the you are helping people to get better. I learned how you can work to make other people's life better. I enjoyed working there. The management was nice and all the coworkers were good.
Nice place to work.
Sr. Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Neogenomics is a fun place to work. The weather is great. There are a lot of nice people there. I learned a lot working there.
Night Courier (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Management is flexible with time off from work so long as it is brought up in advance notice. Job security, no, because I have back pain and sciatic nerve issues interfering with my job and instead of accommodating me, they want to know if I want to put in my quitting notice to have someone else replace me. Good benefits, paid time off, advancement opportunities for lab people, sales people in good health but not for people with existing pain issues.
The hardest part of my job is prolonged sitting and I have to get up frequently to ease the pain on my lower back and sciatic nerve. Supervisor feels I should quit since I can't handle sitting down like most people.
Pros
company paid holiday luncheons, bonuses, gift card perks, overtime pay
Cons
yearly work performance reviews, mistakes get written up and it affects yearly evulations and pay raises
Positive work place
Receptionist/Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 14, 2014
Team work is excellent here everyday the co-workers are very nice always respectful my time here is precious and happy I have learned new things with Neo.
Great Company
TERRITORIAL BUSINESS MANAGER-MIDWEST (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 3, 2013
NeoGenomics offers stellar laboratory services. The current management sales team is exceptional. Other than a hiring hiccup in 2010 this company excels in every aspect. I still remain a stockholder and strong advocate for NeoGenomics.
High Professionalism and nice job enviroment
Laboratory assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 26, 2013
Neogenomics has high quality professionals, all working as a team to the same objective, we are focus on the same mission, visions and values.
There is a very nice job enviroment of respect, team work, fun, and trust.
I definetly resomend Neo to anyone.
Pros
Frequently Pot lucks!!!
The best company and surpervison I have ever work for
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 3, 2012
This is where I learn to do 10q AND 10k'S ect. This is first public company I work with. I had to leave this company and move back to NY because my husband is in consturction and those jobs were deteriorating rapidly.
Cons
very frindly and relaxed enviorment

Want to know more about NeoGenomics Laboratories?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NeoGenomics Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8