Neopost USA Employee Reviews

terrible place cut throat work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2017
This company wants the most out you of but they give you no satisfaction in return. Management and their clicks are all out for them selves. If you don't belong to the click your are back stabbed and treated like garbage.Executive male chauvinist company. Too many chiefs but not enough Indians. Typical day was multi tasking to the point of exhaustion. The hardest part of the job was going there everyday. The most enjoyable part was going home at 5pm. You couldn't take the vacation days that you specifically wanted.You could only take the days that management said were available.
Pros
45 minute lunch break
Cons
Back stabbing management click
Productive and fun work enviroenment. I was able to grow grately in my career at Neopost.
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 8, 2017
This was one of the most fun work environments I have ever worked at. The upper management valued work and life balance. I worked with a great team that showed support. We enjoyed fun offsite and onsite events. I learned to be a better Coordinator and Admin Manager at Neopost because I often worked independently.
Pros
Fun work environement.
Cons
Low salary.
A great place to work
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 4, 2017
A great place to work. Being employed for over 20 years with this company. Nothing more to add at this time. I think anyone would be have an great experience to work for Neopost.
excellent place for growth
PRINCIPLE PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 2, 2017
every employee have opportunity to grow in this company .can have hands on experience and mangers are very encouraging and a healthy environment . Training is provided if needed
Good support system, but management constantly changing
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 11, 2017
Best and worst part of the job is working for yourself. Good opportunity to make money, but need to dedicate most of your time to it. Work life balance is what you make it, which is good. Management is supportive, but constantly changing.
A work in progress
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 8, 2017
Working at Neopost, USA was nothing but a huge hassle and not a very communicative bunch of people. Only the employees where friendly and management acted like they came fresh out of high school. I would gladly go back if management learned a thing or two about how to treat there employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks and Management
Additional training was promoted at Briggs & Stratton
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJuly 29, 2017
I worked at Briggs & Stratton for 14 years. While employed there I had the opportunity to work on high level projects, managed and coordinate many different marketing programs and campaigns. Overall, it was a positive experience in regards to the type of responsibilities I had.
Pros
Balanced work/family life
Cons
Lack of diversity
My views
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 22, 2017
these are my reviews and opinions on the establishment. With anything there is always room for improvement. And with that being said, this place was a great experience and eye opener.
Hit your numbers & youll be good
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJJune 9, 2017
This is a great company to work for but they are too corporate asking for unrealistic expectations from technicians that cover a very wide territory. Provided a car & they have really good benefits
Pros
Car, benefits
Cons
unrealistic expectations of driving field techs
Excellent and productive work environment
Pricing and Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 12, 2017
Positive leadership and progressive place to work. Managers strive hard to ensure employees are productive and performing to the best of their capabilities.
Management talks the talk but cant walk the walk!
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTDecember 12, 2016
Too many chiefs, not enough indians....They change comp. plan to suit their needs not to the benefits of the salespeople. Service is a nightmare, more than 70% of service can only work competently on mail machines, anything to do with software is a horror show!!!
Pros
non
Cons
continually walking on egg shells
Direct Supervisor
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 4, 2016
Monday to Friday work week was awesome, My day would start with reading emails for new updates, following through with scheduled call backs or followup emails. Every team member was given a certain amount of work each day and assignments were expected to be completed or followed up in a certain amount of time
Pros
Often catered meals, received branded gifts, minutes from several resturants
Cons
Supervisor and managemnt unorganized
wonder place to work
Administrative work for collections department (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 24, 2016
I learned a great deal about the credit and collections process of the postage mailing equipment industry as a whole. The company as a whole lives by the 6 core beliefs which include one of the most important in my opinion Accountable.
Fast Paced, Fun, Can be loud
NEODIRECT ORDER ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Most work days run pretty smooth but fast.
End of month we speed up order processing to make sure revenue targets are hit for the sales department.

I have learned at least 3 systems.

Management is great. - the listen intently and try to make changes that best benefit the people that work for them.

Hardest part: deadlines at the end of the month.
Pros
not a dull moment
Cons
My department does not get reconized as much as the rest of the teams because we are not "sales"
Great overall company to work for!
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 14, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for Neopost! I was a Field Service Technician, and I liked working with my customers. They local stuff was a pleasure working with.
Customer interaction, resolving billing issues.
Order Entry Management (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 11, 2015
Typically my day consists of reviewing cases to resolve billing issues in a timely manner. Everyday is a new experience depending on the requests. Interaction with other departments is a must. At the end of the day it is rewarding to see what I have accomplished. Quarterly requirements include 12-15 hour days.
Pros
Overtime, bonuses, lunch and dinner on quarter ends, teamwork.
Cons
Lack of communication and leadership.
Profitable
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth GASeptember 1, 2015
I worked with Neopost USA for 11 years, I was able to learn many different jobs during this time and gained a lot of knowledge in the office environment.
Good Culture - Management needs to improve
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
Calls, sales force, meetings, proposals, conf call, orders, emails, calls, sales force. Good products, service department involvement takes up a lot of selling time
Cons
Too many team conference calls
good
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
good company to work for, good hours, small crew, easy work environment. I enjoyed myself when I worked there. Never had any problems with my crew. Everybody liked everybody.
Account Executive _Former
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  USAMay 21, 2015
Overall not a bad company, but little in the way of formal training. Management is very friendly, but on local level lacked vision & plan to get there. All jobs encourage you to learn, but they want this to be your life. I am not going to spend 2-3 hours every night learning software for something the USPS has yet to approve. Sales is a performance position, but low salary of around 30K makes it difficult to ride out a small bump in the road.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
low base salary