Neopost USA Employee Reviews

Management talks the talk but cant walk the walk!
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTDecember 12, 2016
Too many chiefs, not enough indians....They change comp. plan to suit their needs not to the benefits of the salespeople. Service is a nightmare, more than 70% of service can only work competently on mail machines, anything to do with software is a horror show!!!
Pros
non
Cons
continually walking on egg shells
wonder place to work
Administrative work for collections department (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 24, 2016
I learned a great deal about the credit and collections process of the postage mailing equipment industry as a whole. The company as a whole lives by the 6 core beliefs which include one of the most important in my opinion Accountable.
Fast Paced, Fun, Can be loud
NEODIRECT ORDER ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Most work days run pretty smooth but fast.
End of month we speed up order processing to make sure revenue targets are hit for the sales department.

I have learned at least 3 systems.

Management is great. - the listen intently and try to make changes that best benefit the people that work for them.

Hardest part: deadlines at the end of the month.
Pros
not a dull moment
Cons
My department does not get reconized as much as the rest of the teams because we are not "sales"
Great overall company to work for!
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 14, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for Neopost! I was a Field Service Technician, and I liked working with my customers. They local stuff was a pleasure working with.
Customer interaction, resolving billing issues.
Order Entry Management (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 11, 2015
Typically my day consists of reviewing cases to resolve billing issues in a timely manner. Everyday is a new experience depending on the requests. Interaction with other departments is a must. At the end of the day it is rewarding to see what I have accomplished. Quarterly requirements include 12-15 hour days.
Pros
Overtime, bonuses, lunch and dinner on quarter ends, teamwork.
Cons
Lack of communication and leadership.
Profitable
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth GASeptember 1, 2015
I worked with Neopost USA for 11 years, I was able to learn many different jobs during this time and gained a lot of knowledge in the office environment.
Good Culture - Management needs to improve
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
Calls, sales force, meetings, proposals, conf call, orders, emails, calls, sales force. Good products, service department involvement takes up a lot of selling time
Cons
Too many team conference calls
good
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
good company to work for, good hours, small crew, easy work environment. I enjoyed myself when I worked there. Never had any problems with my crew. Everybody liked everybody.
Account Executive _Former
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  USAMay 21, 2015
Overall not a bad company, but little in the way of formal training. Management is very friendly, but on local level lacked vision & plan to get there. All jobs encourage you to learn, but they want this to be your life. I am not going to spend 2-3 hours every night learning software for something the USPS has yet to approve. Sales is a performance position, but low salary of around 30K makes it difficult to ride out a small bump in the road.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
low base salary
Neopost is a good company to work for with many opportunities to grow within.
Customer Master Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 26, 2015
Just learning to work on a new system was a challenge. Navigating through multiple screens to research and input the correct customer information with minimal errors to meet the daily goals. Work on special projects and assignments as a team player to complete in a timely manner. My co-workers are great with helping each other. It gets a litte stressful at the end of each month and quarter to meet the goals set for the department. Management is there to help through all tasks
Wish management was people orientated
Supervisor, Leasing Cash (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 25, 2015
As a manager, I enjoyed working with my group and improving the department operating procedures. It was a joy working directly with Human Resource Management.
Pros
bonus programs
Cons
Poor management
Not my cup of Tea
Customer Master Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 24, 2015
Can't say too much that's positive... some good people here as co-workers, decent benefits, but that's about it. I'm just filling this out so I won't get fined.
Enjoyable
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
40-50 hour work week
The overall work environment is subjective, as the last position served was sales at a small satellite office. The product quota was tough to sell consistently on a monthly basis.
backstabbers, liars
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Milford CTFebruary 4, 2015
worked there for over 20 years, we were bought out from Hasler to Neopost. After the buyput the french corp office used the CT employees to move their operations from California to CT and then laid everyone off from the original company after promises of not doing it to us. They walked all the hard working dedicated employees out and now the company is going down the tubes and sucks to work for. They don't care about their employees and nobody there knows what they are doing.
Collections B to B Milford CT
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Milford CT - Not a good company for longevity.Collections B to B is a burnout job. Job is fast paced. High stress levels. People do not get along. No training. Bad atmosphere to work in - collection contest are against each other. Program Oracle is not good for collecting - you will be very tired at end of day.
Dept. Is micro managed.
Pros
Nice inside building.
Cons
You are rated on performance monthly. You will be written up - no training.
No opportunity for growth
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Very poor work environment, however I did learn information on new products in reference to mail systems. Management kept a closed door policy and did not encourage a team focused atmosphere. Co-workers relied upon each to try and obtain information to the best of their knowledge. No proper training materials. Most enjoyable part of the job was consistent work flow.
The worst management leveled company ever to work for.
Rep (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTDecember 15, 2014
The collections Department has the worst management ever!!
Na
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 12, 2014
Responsible for promptly handling incoming calls and inquiry resolution for customers

 Provide first call resolution while troubleshooting low-range equipment

 Use of computer software (Oracle, ACE, ATLAS, Remote Clients, etc.) programs while assisting customers, and properly

documenting information relative to the call

 Interaction with internal and external areas to resolve issues accordingly and respond to voicemails, emails or faxes in a

clear and concise manner

 Research and resolve routine
Collaborative and Productive Workplace
Milford Based (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTDecember 1, 2014
Collaborative work environment, depending on your department. People are overloaded.
very toxic culture
Admin (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 25, 2014
All I can say is that the company culture is extremely toxic in that the people who I met were unethical and very NON customer focused. I would not recommend working in this dying industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neopost USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7