Neopost USA Employee Reviews in United States

Fast Paced, Fun, Can be loud
NEODIRECT ORDER ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Most work days run pretty smooth but fast.
End of month we speed up order processing to make sure revenue targets are hit for the sales department.

I have learned at least 3 systems.

Management is great. - the listen intently and try to make changes that best benefit the people that work for them.

Hardest part: deadlines at the end of the month.
Pros
not a dull moment
Cons
My department does not get reconized as much as the rest of the teams because we are not "sales"
wonder place to work
Administrative work for collections department (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 24, 2016
I learned a great deal about the credit and collections process of the postage mailing equipment industry as a whole. The company as a whole lives by the 6 core beliefs which include one of the most important in my opinion Accountable.
Customer interaction, resolving billing issues.
Order Entry Management (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 11, 2015
Typically my day consists of reviewing cases to resolve billing issues in a timely manner. Everyday is a new experience depending on the requests. Interaction with other departments is a must. At the end of the day it is rewarding to see what I have accomplished. Quarterly requirements include 12-15 hour days.
Pros
Overtime, bonuses, lunch and dinner on quarter ends, teamwork.
Cons
Lack of communication and leadership.
Great overall company to work for!
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 14, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for Neopost! I was a Field Service Technician, and I liked working with my customers. They local stuff was a pleasure working with.
Account Executive _Former
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  USAMay 21, 2015
Overall not a bad company, but little in the way of formal training. Management is very friendly, but on local level lacked vision & plan to get there. All jobs encourage you to learn, but they want this to be your life. I am not going to spend 2-3 hours every night learning software for something the USPS has yet to approve. Sales is a performance position, but low salary of around 30K makes it difficult to ride out a small bump in the road.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
low base salary
Neopost is a good company to work for with many opportunities to grow within.
Customer Master Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 26, 2015
Just learning to work on a new system was a challenge. Navigating through multiple screens to research and input the correct customer information with minimal errors to meet the daily goals. Work on special projects and assignments as a team player to complete in a timely manner. My co-workers are great with helping each other. It gets a litte stressful at the end of each month and quarter to meet the goals set for the department. Management is there to help through all tasks
Profitable
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth GASeptember 1, 2015
I worked with Neopost USA for 11 years, I was able to learn many different jobs during this time and gained a lot of knowledge in the office environment.
Good Culture - Management needs to improve
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
Calls, sales force, meetings, proposals, conf call, orders, emails, calls, sales force. Good products, service department involvement takes up a lot of selling time
Cons
Too many team conference calls
backstabbers, liars
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Milford CTFebruary 4, 2015
worked there for over 20 years, we were bought out from Hasler to Neopost. After the buyput the french corp office used the CT employees to move their operations from California to CT and then laid everyone off from the original company after promises of not doing it to us. They walked all the hard working dedicated employees out and now the company is going down the tubes and sucks to work for. They don't care about their employees and nobody there knows what they are doing.
Cons
all
Collections B to B Milford CT
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Milford CT - Not a good company for longevity.Collections B to B is a burnout job. Job is fast paced. High stress levels. People do not get along. No training. Bad atmosphere to work in - collection contest are against each other. Program Oracle is not good for collecting - you will be very tired at end of day.
Dept. Is micro managed.
Pros
nice inside building.
Cons
you are rated on performance monthly. you will be written up - no training.
No opportunity for growth
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Very poor work environment, however I did learn information on new products in reference to mail systems. Management kept a closed door policy and did not encourage a team focused atmosphere. Co-workers relied upon each to try and obtain information to the best of their knowledge. No proper training materials. Most enjoyable part of the job was consistent work flow.
Na
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 12, 2014
Responsible for promptly handling incoming calls and inquiry resolution for customers

 Provide first call resolution while troubleshooting low-range equipment

 Use of computer software (Oracle, ACE, ATLAS, Remote Clients, etc.) programs while assisting customers, and properly

documenting information relative to the call

 Interaction with internal and external areas to resolve issues accordingly and respond to voicemails, emails or faxes in a

clear and concise manner

 Research and resolve routine
good
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
good company to work for, good hours, small crew, easy work environment. I enjoyed myself when I worked there. Never had any problems with my crew. Everybody liked everybody.
Wish management was people orientated
Supervisor, Leasing Cash (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 25, 2015
As a manager, I enjoyed working with my group and improving the department operating procedures. It was a joy working directly with Human Resource Management.
Pros
bonus programs
Cons
Poor management
Enjoyable
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
40-50 hour work week
The overall work environment is subjective, as the last position served was sales at a small satellite office. The product quota was tough to sell consistently on a monthly basis.
Great company to work with
Loyalty Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 10, 2013
I've been with Neopost for 3 months & the people here are very friendly and supportive. The company benefits are comparable to other top Fortune 100 companies.
I have worked for AT&T, Verizon Information Systems & Direct Energy & Neopost rates right up there & where Neopost excels above those other companies is in the people. I have visited the Milford office & dealt with a wide range of employees, supervisors, managers & directors from a variety of departments & all have been caring, supportive & friendly.
Pros
best people to work with, great benefits, competitive salaries
Cons
some of the computer systems are antiquated & insufficient parking spaces.
Ever evolving workplace with a good work/life balance
Document Imaging & Workflow Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 4, 2013
This company has been in a constant state of change; change for the better. New processes and products are contantly evolving to improve our line of business.

The people of this company is what makes it great. It makes for a pleasant working atmosphere. Work/life balance is taken very seriously.

There are three very distinct cultures within the company. Two from previous companies (tied together from a merger of OPCOs) and one that is evolving.
Pros
people, process improvement
Cons
merger of cultures
Company pulls all depts togethers on various activities
Lease Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 2, 2013
- layoffs at least once a year
- I witnessed a Director scolding a subordinate on the floor
- Starting salaries in certain depts are not appropriate for daily assigned tasks, stress & demands
- Favoritism constantly for promotions, less than a year in a position will be moved to their buddies dept
Pros
people are very friendly except for a few directors, insurance coverage is very reasonable
Cons
depending on what dept you are in management will hold you back from promotions
Not my cup of Tea
Customer Master Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 24, 2015
Can't say too much that's positive... some good people here as co-workers, decent benefits, but that's about it. I'm just filling this out so I won't get fined.
Very good Company as far as benefits and compensation
Sales (Current Employee) –  OVRDecember 4, 2013
Overall doing my daily work calling on clients and competitive customers has been great. Salesforce is a great tool and find it to be very useful in the field, and to organize my daily tasks.
Pros
customer contact, fellow employee interaction, consultive selling
Cons
office time is very subdued, and negative. no motivation everyting is wrong and nothing positive.

2.7