Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible high turnover
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PAJune 12, 2016
Working in Flintstone times but want jetsons results. This place is American sweat shop. Managment makes promises for promotions work you to the bone. Ability for technology but it's unused. Alot of nepotism and racism. Turnover is very high. Pay is horrible for what they expect. They do not give you the tools to do your job. Pack...but no boxes or tape. Pull parts but they are all mixed. Lack of communication within management. Don't bother!
Pros
Cons
Overworked underpayed racism nepotism cliquish
inbound warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHApril 14, 2016
Not the best environment to work in. The Team Leaders and managers are very unprofessional. The co workers are very disrespectful. Even if you're focused, you are a target for harassment. The negativity doesn't stop. The hardest part of the job is to ignore the ignorant comments directed to you. The most enjoyable part is toward the end of the day when the leads are gone, although I believe the leads should be available to assist and answer questions. Management shows favoritism to the leads. We weren't guaranteed our normal 40hr a week.
Cons
Everyone focuses on you instead of their work.
Very racist environment, there are people who click together
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 30, 2016
The Des Plaines facility is very racist. If management doesnt like you, they will get rid of you. The outbound supervisors back stab each other and everyone worries about their own ahift they supervise. The training is not good at all. The assistant facility manager is someone who should not have that position. She promotes the back stabbing and usually relies on imformation from other's to form her opinion of people. I hear Neovia is a nice place to work, but certainly not in Des Plaines. Also HR manager is with the management team. BE AWARE OF THIS VERY RACIAL ENVIRONMENT. Corporate doesn't know or does not care about what goes on in this facility.
Pros
salary
Cons
bad management team
A very strong and striving work family!!
Senior Administrative/Purchasing/Operations (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 18, 2016
It is nice when you come to work and you're just motivated to take on the day. I have learned so much with Neovia Logistics as far as customer service to completely scheduling out all the freight going out. I am ready to take on challenges and strive to be in the big picture of a company.
Start-up Facility alot of changes every month
Import Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 9, 2016
I loved my team they followed my lead and we were very productive on my shift. The hardest part was coming into work and the floor was a mess and we had to get control. I have learned a little from this management team.
Pros
They did buy us lunches.
Cons
Breakrooms were to far for employees.
a very nice clean fun safe work place great pay.
Dispatcher / forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 9, 2016
i had a very great time working at Neovia i also learned a lot why working there.I did a lot there i also did dispatch 12 hours a day on the weekend i worked on the weekdays at night for extra money and days on the weekend but i had a great time at this job. very nice people to work with.
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 9, 2016
HUGE support system throughout the company, from the top down.
Managers win when you are successful, so they give you every tool to be just that.
If you're wiling to put in the time, and be the first to step up and accept added responsibility, the sky is really the limit.
Productive hard working company with plenty of celebrations
Head Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2016
My typical day at work consist of making quarter maintaining a safe and productive warehouse. I take pride in dealing with the public I love my job. Loving what you do always play an important part in how your day goes at work My co-workers are very good people some of us are friends outside of work some of us come to work, work and go home. The hardest part of my job is sometimes not getting enough sleep. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to show co-workers appreciation for all they're hard work.
Pros
The lunch-ins we have
Cons
No sleep, To many long hours with no sleep
Neovia
Inbound Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 19, 2016
This job is excellent to have, this warehouse is a third party logistics shipping and receiving company for Caterpillar parts. This job offers great support for the customer and it's employees. This job offers great hours, and excellent pay.
Pros
Great hours Great managent
Cons
Needs more structure and direction
Inventory Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 14, 2016
Neovia Logistics is a 3PL, distributing Medical Supplies and Devices for our customer: Halyard.

There is no training to speak of, you have to learn as you go, with the team that you are working with - I am the Coordinator for Inventory Control.

I have learned many things working at Neovia, and honestly, I would stay as long as I could, if the drive wasn't so far from my home.
Pros
Very casual atmosphere
Cons
No structure / Supervisors are young, and need direction in handling people

Want to know more about Neovia Logistics Services, LLC?

Ask a question
work as team
checker/stand up forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILMarch 2, 2016
i like to work with other people ,learn and listen ,i like to work safety and follow all the rules. i like to help other people and sometimes i like to ask to other people with more experiences to learn more about the job
Pros
sometimes get out early from work
Cons
15 min breaks
Worst job i ever had
Dock (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2016
Money is low, they change the schedule whenever they feel like it. In the winter time its freezing and summer time its burning up and they still expect u to hit goal. We were only given 1 break. Management makes so many promises and never keeps them and never has an answer to simple questions.
Pros
Got forklift experience
Cons
Low pay and over worked
Needs real managers
associate (Former Employee) –  North Aurora, ILDecember 19, 2015
Was let go after 4 years of servise. Its a buddy buddy place.Only discipline certain people who speak there minds.Its all clicks in this place. most of leads or superviors are in early 20s and have no idea how a real warehouse is run. Its the blame game from the top and trickels down. Its ok for a job not a career. People been there only a year are only making 75 cents less than people who started since day 1
Pros
easy work
Cons
management
I loved working for Caterpillar and enjoyed the challenges that my jobs had given me.
Supply Chain Operations Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILJanuary 6, 2016
I loved my jobs that I had at Caterpillar and the chance to advance throughout the years. I enjoyed working with the people that I worked with. Sometimes the jobs would bring a lot of stress due to deadlines that needed to be met for system releases, so there were sometimes needed overtime or working weekends to accomplish the release deadlines. Once the stressfulness was over and the system releases were implemented it was very rewarding knowing that I had helped with a smooth implementation of the new system at that facility. When Caterpillar laid off some of their employees, the way they did this was horrible, and the best way to describe it was 'the last 17 years that I had given to the company, simply did not matter or count'.
Challenging fun and happy place
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 18, 2016
it was like coming home all of us knew each other, i received reports from other supervisor or managers, then have a daily goal meeting with my team, i knew but WMS and client systems, my goal was to enjoy the day help others do their best we exceed customer expectation all the time
Pros
good peopel
Cons
i miss them all
Good company, good people.
Director, Global Security & Investigations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2016
Neovia has undergone tremendous transition over the past 4 years since splitting from Caterpillar. Really good people in place to deliver the quality solutions learned from Caterpillar.
Played radio over intercom
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, NEApril 14, 2016
My job was to pick a stack of parts location and go get them using a stock chaser, hand cart, forklift, or cherry picker. Also I would wrap in paper and pack in big boxes.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Some things were heavy
The overall job was fine
forklift oper (Current Employee) –  Grandview, MOApril 18, 2016
long hours breaks start/stop times would change. Mangt were on top of things but it was to much for me to handle at the time . good work just bad timing
Pros
good work fast paced
Cons
breaks stop start time
Bad understanding of people
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PAJanuary 11, 2016
Nothing good to say. long hours and micro managing senior management. corporate management is not in touch with satellite operations and dishonest mid level managers subvert their employees attempts to make company more successful.
Pros
pay
Conservative stable company
Supply Chain Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILMarch 18, 2016
Great opportunities
Excellent work/life balance
Terrible headquarters location
Good pay/advancement opportunities
Very slow paced company
Needs more innovation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neovia Logistics Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.