NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 31, 2017
Poor management no pay increase office manager wasn't a fair person. I stayed cause I loved the patients & I love what I do. Overall it was a great learning experience.
Pros
Learning experience
Multiple Offices
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 29, 2017
I worked at three different office during the week. The office personnel were friendly and laid back. The doctor was laid back most of the time but could also be totally different some days. I didn't feel management was approachable.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
traveling every day
great place to work enjoy what I do
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 27, 2017
I come in around 730-8 am I check Drs PAQ inbox do refills answer phones take criticals enter labs vitals injection check in and out patients enter patients information also we do outside clincs travel
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Extremely volatile place to work
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJJuly 15, 2017
Extremely poor office management; high turnover of employees, one person doing six jobs due to lack of personnel; antiquated equipment, no advancement opportunities, dealing with unreasonable management.
Pros
Able to travel to other offices
Cons
Hostile working environment, extremely poor management, no advancement opportunities
Great place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJune 22, 2017
This is great environment to work for they are very sweet people who cares about not only just their patients but there employees. They are very understanding.
The best job that Ive ever had
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 1, 2017
The doctors too time to actually take care of their patients. Many time going above and beyond. All of the them took time to explain the details of what was wrong, how it would progress if not treated properly, things to avoid, special diet plans needed. They are fantastic docs!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
not a enjoyable place to work
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Torrington, CTMay 19, 2017
typical day would be answer phone calls appointments, collecting copayments,confirming next day appointments, filing, faxing,copying,rescheduling appointments. the employees not very informative, management not open to new employees, the most enjoyable part of the job was the patients.
Pros
patients
Cons
employees
not a fun place to work
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMay 11, 2017
The management is horrible, I would not recommend this place to anyone for employment. I worked there for several years and finally left due to the unfair treatment and unprofessional management.
Great co-workers and doctors
Medical Assistant-Secretary (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 30, 2017
Doctors were fantastic to work for/with but the owner (CEO) didn't even know our names even after 8-9 years. NO place for advancement and not very good benefits
Great Doctors & patients, management needs people skills
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJanuary 29, 2017
New employees with no experience are paid more and treated better in the beginning than their experienced Employees. The management lack the skills to be management. They want you to work as a team but when you ask for help, your on your own. The turn over rate is horribly high, with reason. They should not have one person over nurses and secretary. Two separate people for the two separate fields to stop the favoritisms.
Pros
Patients & Excellant Doctors
Cons
Lacking management with skills promotes the high turn over
Great place to work and I worked for (IMHO) the best doctor in the practice
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2017
I loved working here! My departure was only due to my relocating to my hometown. This company was very supportive of my growth and development.
As far as pay, they did right by me but nurse still don't make what we should!
Pros
supportive environment and leaders
Cons
Fun, Productive work environment.
LPN/New Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSDecember 27, 2016
This workplace felt like home. The whole crew got along very well together. The doctors who own this company are amazing.
lacking management
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 26, 2016
This company allows less than par individuals rise to mgmt positions while hose whom do work diligently and hard are laid to the wastxsidew
No one but Management has a Voice
Former member (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNSeptember 23, 2016
Favoritism with lack of Team Work. Employees have No Voice when they need too. Uneven work loads with all locations. Lower level employees are treated with no respect. It does not matter how hard they work.
Pros
Good Patients
Cons
Favoritism, Lack of Team Work, No Voice, No Respect
Hostile work enviroment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 19, 2016
Management had their "favorites." Work load uneven, no communication between workers and management. No help when needed. Too much tension in the workplace. Employees voices or concerns not heard. Great benefits, free lunches. Bonus' available. Great retirement plan. No weekend work. Good hours available.
Pros
Free lunches, great benefits, good retirement plan
Cons
Terrible management, work load uneven, too many cliques/favoritism, no voice for employees
Alot of traveling and not very well organized
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJuly 6, 2016
Alot of traveling and not very well organized front end of the office not run well at all I would not recommend it for any one that is organized and can not work in disfunction.
Work in a Nephrology office where people of all ages are deathly sick.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMay 11, 2016
My day starts at 8am and stops at 5pm. We have anywhere from 1 to 5 providers in the office at the same time. Usually a few days a week, we go to satellite clinics. Not only do we see office visits daily, but we have epogen clinics intertwined with the office visits.. On downtime we prepare the charts for the next week by finding recent labs that pertain to mainly the kidney function.

I have learned about kidney disease and it kills people both young and old. There are 5 stages of Chronic kidney disease. End stage, is the most severe. If it doesn't kill you, you will go on dialysis.. The doctors themselves own the practice and are wonderful to work for. They treat us great.. Most of the co-workers have been there longer then me and have taught me the ropes.

The hardest part of the job is knowing that if the people don't take good care of themselves, they will die early. The most enjoyable part is the energy, humbleness and spirit these people posses in the face of death.
Pros
The knowledge that I now posses, the compassion I have for every person with this disease, the doctors pay our insurance which is a bonus of working there.
Cons
We are very shorthanded and the stress sometimes is unbearable.
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Great place to work, nice coworkers. the traveling was an issue because at the time I was moving further away. Now I am back in the area and I am currently seeking employment.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Traveling
Decent benefits..... but Management team was awful
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 24, 2015
The only good I can say about this place is the patients.... they made this job worth working. As for upper management..... they were horrible
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
Busy, fast paced many learning opportunities
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 16, 2015
Friendly staff, good doctors. Staff was willing to teach and help out. There is a definite attention to the patient and their needs on a daily basis.