Nephron Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews in United States

Ok Company to Start Off
Microbiology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2016
Nephron was a good company to gain necessary work experience right out of college. I was able to apply my biology degree into something.
Pros
Good benefits
Hard work, but rewarding
Territory Salesd Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day involves hard work. Making relationships and selling to Hospitals is the main task. The Sales team is very supportive and works as a team.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Stability
great co-workers
Research and Development Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 8, 2016
Every day its something new that you learn and you can apply it to your next project like using new equipment or designing a new process.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long days
Respiratory Medications
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CA, San Diego, CAApril 25, 2016
Nephron Pharma has a portfolio of respiratory pharmaceuticals. I called on Hospital pharmacy, respiratory, discharge and the ED department. Also, I sampled to HCP, and called on urgent care.
Entrepreneurial sales outlook is a must.
Pros
cross function sales
Cons
need to augment more training
working on pharmaceutical was best experience
quality assuramce (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 3, 2016
i have 6 years experience working on nephron,good company,good benefits,good comunication with all coworker, a company cadre ,i loved my job,i learned to see how important it is to make medicines for patient,ect
Pros
good bonus
Cons
good insurance for employee
Unique company, but unprofessional.
Sales (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 9, 2014
Underpaid for responsibilities. No room for growth. No vacation and PTO. No work/life balance. Unorganized. Unprofessional. Advancement and placement based on favoritism rather than skill or knowledge. NO training. Learn as you go. No job security. Terrible pay. Bad management (not qualified to lead).
Pros
set your own schedule, upper management easy to communicate with.
Cons
pay, work/life balance, no vacation, extremely large territories, unprofessional management
a very good company to work for.
Engineer/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2014
It can be 12 to 14 hour days
I learned allot
Management was very good
My co-workers were good,and good team players
the hardest part of the job was the long hours sometimes,when there were special projects.
The most enjoyable part of the was the pay and the benefits.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
healthcare, breaks, were good
Productive working environment
Clean Team (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 26, 2015
Has been a great company so far that offers proper incentives and benefits easily. Recognition is possible according to work ethic and later leads to greater assignments with added benefits.
Pros
access to benefits from other outside companies such as the amway center for live games and concerts
Cons
easy termination
Worst place to work for.
Line Technician/Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2013
If you are in need of a job and this place decides to hire you, make sure you continue applying for work else where once you start. They don't lay off, they terminate. HR has no work, so to keep busy, they terminate employees just so they can do new employee orientations each week. I've seen the owner threaten to fire people for moving a chair and fire people for spending what they feel is 2 minutes too long in the restroom. Cameras are every where. They work you like a slave.
Pros
good place to work if bad was considered good.
Cons
pay, loyalty, job security, management, owner
Great environment
Enviromental Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, ScAugust 20, 2015
I greet people with kindness while I keep there environment arond them spotless. I sweep dubris off sidewalks when i first arrive then proceed to dust etc. Then i straighten the restrooms and handle trash. the mist enjoyable part about it is seeing my employee faces and hearing them say "It smells great in here"
Pros
I love being around and pleasing others.
Cons
My personal opinion is I feel i dont get paud enough for what i do
educated place to work, good work experience
production asst, trained for a QA position (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLMay 6, 2013
work on the production line boxing and packageing ashma medicine for different distributers thru out the USA, learned how to identify flaws in the injection of the product, test to make sure the QA of the product was the same, meet production quotas, and train for other positions within organization, hardest part of the jobs is knowing the guidelines and goverment rules in packageing product and maintaining a sterile eviroment at all times, most enjoyable part is the employees and management that keep the teams moral up and meeting quotas
Pros
4 day work week, every other weekend off 3 days
Cons
cold in place
Short sighted
Underappreciated Grunt (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2015
Short-sighted thinking at the top means you'll spend all your time cleaning up messes you didn't make, and gettingvpaid pennies to do it. And the managers who made them will be shocked the messes exist.
great job
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 29, 2015
was a good place to work and had a great feel about the place.got to travel all over the country doing installs at research facilities.
Pros
work environment
Cons
long periods on the road
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2014
Work is ok but long hours,Management is good and I get along with co workers
Bored to tears
QA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2013
For every two hours of standing there you will get about a half hour of work. You are not allowed to do anything else and if you go looking for work they will just tell you to read SOPs. I worked 6pm to 6am so it was darn near impossible to stay awake with nothing to do. My manager was decent to me and tried to give me more meaningful work but for the most part, employees were completely unprofessional and the turnover is high. If I met someone who had been there longer than four months it was shocking. It was quite routine for people to go on break and never come back. I can't blame them. It was the most depressing job I ever had and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they hired so many of us when there was nothing to do. I couldn't take it anymore and left for a lower paying job with day time hours where I could keep busy.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing to do, horrible hours
Cheap and butt kissing workplace.
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2013
Unless you knew people you would not advance. They moved people up based on who they knew not on merits. They would advertise a job that required a BS, but the person that got it didn't even have a AS.
Pros
i got paid on time.
Cons
expensive benefits, pto is a joke.
Great co workers but not so great work enviroment
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2012
I liked my co workers and the level of work, but didnt like the overall company and hours of work, or the management. While I was there I saw more people come and go than any place I ever worked at.
Pros
people
Cons
hours, pay, and schedule
it was good
Lead Warehouse Attendee Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2014
Duties included working with Production Department employees coordinating the operation of the production line. Perform cleaning, adjustments and preventive maintenance on equipment.
Perform emergency repairs to equipment.
Troubleshoot problems and assist maintenance technicians with repair.
Set up equipment in the correct configuration for the product scheduled / running to be processed.
Receive ,process ,wrap and ship pallet’s to various locations. Also maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
Productive and fun place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Murray, KYJune 9, 2014
I enjoyed learning and working at Nephron. The management team are friendly and very helpful.
Pros
great hours, pay
Cons
no current opportunities for full time
Challenging, competitive
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Florida/South GeorgiaOctober 8, 2013
it is always great to work for a company that both challenges you and allows for personal growth. Nephron Pharmaceuticals is this company.

2.8