Nephron Pharmaceuticals

Nephron Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

it was good
Lead Warehouse Attendee Line Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2014
Duties included working with Production Department employees coordinating the operation of the production line. Perform cleaning, adjustments and preventive maintenance on equipment.
Perform emergency repairs to equipment.
Troubleshoot problems and assist maintenance technicians with repair.
Set up equipment in the correct configuration for the product scheduled / running to be processed.
Receive ,process ,wrap and ship pallet’s to various locations. Also maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
Unique company, but unprofessional.
Sales (Former Employee), United StatesJuly 9, 2014
Pros: set your own schedule, upper management easy to communicate with.
Cons: pay, work/life balance, no vacation, extremely large territories, unprofessional management
Underpaid for responsibilities. No room for growth. No vacation and PTO. No work/life balance. Unorganized. Unprofessional. Advancement and placement based on favoritism rather than skill or knowledge. NO training. Learn as you go. No job security. Terrible pay. Bad management (not qualified to lead).
Productive and fun place to work
Internship (Former Employee), Murray, KYJune 9, 2014
Pros: great hours, pay
Cons: no current opportunities for full time
I enjoyed learning and working at Nephron. The management team are friendly and very helpful.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 22, 2014
Work is ok but long hours,Management is good and I get along with co workers
Challenging, competitive
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee), North Florida/South GeorgiaOctober 8, 2013
it is always great to work for a company that both challenges you and allows for personal growth. Nephron Pharmaceuticals is this company.
Cheap and butt kissing workplace.
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: i got paid on time.
Cons: expensive benefits, pto is a joke.
Unless you knew people you would not advance. They moved people up based on who they knew not on merits. They would advertise a job that required a BS, but the person that got it didn't even have a AS.
Bored to tears
QA (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 5, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing to do, horrible hours
For every two hours of standing there you will get about a half hour of work. You are not allowed to do anything else and if you go looking for work they will just tell you to read SOPs. I worked 6pm to 6am so it was darn near impossible to stay awake with nothing to do. My manager was decent to me and tried to give me more meaningful work but for the most part, employees were completely unprofessional and the turnover is high. If I met someone who had been there longer than four months it was shocking. It was quite routine for people to go on break and never come back. I can't blame them. It was the most depressing job I ever had and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they hired so many of us when there was nothing to do. I couldn't take it anymore and left for a lower paying job with day time hours where I could keep busy.
educated place to work, good work experience
production asst, trained for a QA position (Former Employee), Orlando FLMay 6, 2013
Pros: 4 day work week, every other weekend off 3 days
Cons: cold in place
work on the production line boxing and packageing ashma medicine for different distributers thru out the USA, learned how to identify flaws in the injection of the product, test to make sure the QA of the product was the same, meet production quotas, and train for other positions within organization, hardest part of the jobs is knowing the guidelines and goverment rules in packageing product and maintaining a sterile eviroment at all times, most enjoyable part is the employees and management that keep the teams moral up and meeting quotas
abusive employers management sucks
former employee (Former Employee), orlando flApril 16, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: cameras on everycorners 12 hour shift
They are abusive managers and supervisor trying to date the females employees,they fire you for no reason racist illegal alien from sarajevo is the production manager arrogant and abusive person
Worst place to work for.
Line Technician/Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2013
Pros: good place to work if bad was considered good.
Cons: pay, loyalty, job security, management, owner
If you are in need of a job and this place decides to hire you, make sure you continue applying for work else where once you start. They don't lay off, they terminate. HR has no work, so to keep busy, they terminate employees just so they can do new employee orientations each week. I've seen the owner threaten to fire people for moving a chair and fire people for spending what they feel is 2 minutes too long in the restroom. Cameras are every where. They work you like a slave.
Intern
Microbiologist Intern (Former Employee), orlandoMarch 20, 2013
Pros: exposure
Cons: less money
I was doing an internship for 3 months in the microbiology department.
Great co workers but not so great work enviroment
Line Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: hours, pay, and schedule
I liked my co workers and the level of work, but didnt like the overall company and hours of work, or the management. While I was there I saw more people come and go than any place I ever worked at.
Great - if you like a false sense of security
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 14, 2012
Cons: thinks ppl will pay $15/.5% haha, great but watch out you don't end up on, "the list!"
Could be one of those companies you would read about "the top places to work,..." but that will never happen. At least until they figure out loyalty goes both ways.
Great company to start career and gain experience
Formulation Team Member (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 1, 2012
Nephron gives opportunities to people right out of college. This is a huge plus seeing that most places will not consider you without substantial amounts of experience.
Great company.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 16, 2012
They do wonderful work here. I love this company. Great product, Great quality.
Great for starting expedrience
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: occasiaonal company picnics
Cons: schedule for most - 12 hour shifts
It's a great place to work at to get a few years under your belt for a certain title.
Friendly Enviorment
Production Line Leader and BFS Certified (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 8, 2011
Pros: bonus, free entrance to disney and gym discounts
Cons: holidays were a must work (mandatory)
Overall my work experience was awesome y my co-workers were all excellent team players, which made my experience a great one.