NerVve Technologies, a fast growing visual search company, is seeking a highly skilled computer vision scientist/engineer with a background in computer vision and/or machine learning as it applies to video, images and 2D raster data.
The primary focus of the position will be on new algorithm design and implementation within an existing product to improve performance and function in a high speed distributed computational environment.
You must be a highly self-motivated problem solver, possess good communication and technical writing skills, and have a solid background in algorithm design and implementation in C/C++.
You will collaborate with other team members to integrate the new development with the rest of the system.
You will be expected to focus on performance, innovation and driving constant product advancement.
- MS/PHD in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar technical education
- 4+ years of hands-on work experience designing and implementing advanced algorithms
- Experience both in recognition/modeling and also feature extraction in real and simulated data
- Ability to quickly integrate and evaluate academic level research
- Ability to translate product requirements into algorithm requirements
- Ability to evaluate performance of algorithms in both absolute and comparative terms
- HCI oriented
- Strong technical writing & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative personality
- Organized approach to work
- Detail oriented
Our company offers great compensation and a great work environment:
- Initial work-from-home opportunities
- Collaboration with a highly focused, exciting and interesting professional team
- Solving and working with some of the most interesting problems in visual search on the planet
- Company sponsored health insurance
- Vacation/personal time
- Bonus and merit pay opportunities
- Casual dress code
…if this sounds like it could be the right fit then we would love to talk you!
Respond to this post with your resume and preferred method of contact and we'll take it from there.