Nerium International Employee Reviews

Business for those who are self-driven and motivated. The company has gone through some growing pains.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 30, 2017
This is a business for self-starters who are not afraid to work hard and work alone. The company has gone through some growing pains recently, resulting in a lack of confidence in the company leadership.
Pros
Work from home, income is self-driven, flexible
Cons
No say in corporate decisions and direction.
Energetic
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2017
Nerium is a fun, fast paced place to work. I spent a few months there as an intern to do a marketing review. The most impressive part is the cohesion of between employees and the enthusiasm they share.
MLM is not for me
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 8, 2017
Overall the company was a good company. I realized I do not like the MLM Multi Level Marketing. The company was fairly new and management constantly changed.
Pros
New Company
Cons
MLM is not for me
Family oriented and supportive work environment
Customer Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  TXAugust 5, 2017
My typical day is busy, and ever changing. The job keeps you on your toes but provides a family oriented and supportive atmosphere. I have learned more about patience being a virtue here than any other workplace. The hardest part of the job id say would be to get through the growing pains of the company and Keep moral up among my team and peers as career opportunity and advancement is often put on hold or none, This last year the company had too many expenditures that did not allow for a true bonus or any merit increase. The most enjoyable part of my job is working in a large department where i really get to build relationships and have a Director who is supportive and promotes creativity.
Pros
Environment, tuition reimbursement.
Cons
no advancement, pay for performance, or merit increases, lack of communication between departments.
A great opportunity
Independent Brand Partner (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILAugust 2, 2017
A great product line that works and a great business opportunity. Personal commitment to actively build your customer base and your team is key to success.
Pros
It is what you make it.
Cons
It is what you make it.
Great work environment
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 25, 2017
Nerium International is a great company to work for. With plenty of room for advancement.
The best part of working for Nerium is the quality of their products and you can work when and where you want.
Wonderful Self Development Entrepreneurial Experience
Regional Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJuly 18, 2017
This position has allowed me to work from home, on my own schedule, and the ability to be present for my two tween daughters! I recommend this company to everyone interested!
Pros
Time Freedom
Cons
Health Care Benefits are not affordable being an entrepreneur
Not what it used to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2017
Years ago Nerium was a place where you were looking to go to work.
Bad management decisions and poor budgeting made then have to take large cuts in the benefits for the employees and started to reduce the amount of staff considerably.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
No life work balance, if you work salary, forget about evenings and weekends without stressing for work.
Nerium
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 12, 2017
It's not what you think. It starts out looking like the perfect gig. But soon you realize you made a mistake. Get in with the in crowd or you will drown.
Pros
Somewhat great benefits
Cons
Your not an independent worker or thinker
Productive, fun work place
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2017
This company is pretty awesome. The work environment is friendly and family oriented. If I had to rate this company I'd give it a firm 3.9...Way to go nerium family!
Loving, Caring, Sharing mentality by all members
2-Star National Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 4, 2017
Great company that is positioned at the right place and right time being in the Anti-Aging industry during one of the biggest economy shifts going all online. Direct Sales is on the rise and they have many of the hottest products on market
Training, Sales Strategies, Marketing Strategy
National Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 4, 2017
As an Independent Distributor I have the responsibility of training, development of new sales managers, market strategies and market incentives. great and awesome job
Great skin care product
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 21, 2017
Nerium offers a great skin care product. The downfall is the auto-ship as customers do not use the product consistently therefore cancel orders. The upline support is very strong.
Pros
strong upline and resources for training
Cons
auto-ship plan
Was able to work on my own at my own pace
Director / Independent Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 10, 2017
The company is great. I moved up rather quickly within the company. The product and support that Nerium backs you with is astound. The facial product and the firming lotion do actually work the way that they are supposed to. A lot of companies claim that their product works, when this one actually does.
Pros
Meet new people, sale product, add new members to the tier.
Cons
You have to stay on top of what you are doing. Almost a pyramid.
Its GReat
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 31, 2017
ITs the best at home business I ever work. I had the best success in it . It is an anti aging cream company that offer more product then just that . I went all over the united state with my business
Amazing company and work culture
Brand Partner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2017
Working for a direct sales company with real science backing the products is amazing. It means time freedom, working with who I choose and working as many or as little hours as I choose, I love the company and the culture. And of course the products are unbeatable.
independent
BRAND PARTNER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 18, 2017
You have to be independent to work here. It is up to you to get your customers and work your own business.
It is hard but if you put in the work and believe in the product it works
Great company
Senior Director, Sales (Current Employee) –  Salyersville, KYApril 18, 2017
Great company, hardest part of the job was to try to convince someone to by the product and it costing so much. Also it was hard working from home. Many times I would have parties and no one would show up.
Nerium
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 12, 2017
Nerium will be what you allow it to be. Management is there to support themselves and themselves only. So if you allow them to be the reason you hate it then you will dread working here. However, if you can proactively make the best of the environment you should have no issues and it becomes a lovely place to work. advancement does not seem to be likely unless you know someone in another department.
Get there if you want to mess up your life
Employee (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 30, 2017
No work/life balance. Management lies on your face. Ineligible managers. No one has interest during meetings.

Management makes promises, which obviously are lies. Sta away from network marketing companies. Lawsuits Lawsuits Lawsuits.....hate this place.
Pros
Didnt find any
Cons
Refer to the review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nerium International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2