NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Undercompensation
Assembler/Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYOctober 18, 2017
On paper, you receive the base pay for whatever position you receive. In reality, taxes take 23% and Nesco takes another 25%. For the same work, pay, and hours as the direct hire employees you will receive just a hair more than half of what they are paid.
Every assignment is different
TEMPORARY CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHOctober 17, 2017
for temp work it was average. If you don;t want to move up then this is great for you. Based on assignments, every job and pay is different . People are the same everywhere.
Use employees then steal their work , commisions and profits if you keep quite you keep your job
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 13, 2017
Discriminative work environment where managers steals their own employees clients and commisions. Illegal paperwork processing and methods of documentation.
Cons
Negative work evironment
Productive and fair workplace.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHOctober 3, 2017
Collaborative team environment with sensible leadership. I learned to communicate with clients in person, telephone and email. Developed skills to balance my day at work responsibly and productively.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement.
Cons
Average healthcare benefits.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Stow, OHSeptember 28, 2017
I have worked for Nesco Resource going on 8 years. I have been so lucky and fortunate to work with the same team (with minor changes) for all these years. Nesco is wonderful about promoting within. I started here as a temporary admin and now I am a Branch Manager. I have learned so much while working here and I continue to learn every single day.
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elkland, PASeptember 26, 2017
The company dose not have any room for improvement at all they dead set on 9.50 per hour rate and it doesn't go up after so long and plus the benefits kind of suck no pay vacation or not very good health benefits
It's a temporary work service
Wield operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 26, 2017
It was temporary service so it was as expected long hours at my location 7 days no exceptions and no paid off days. But what do you expect for temporary work
OK job for contractors
Lead Remote/Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 22, 2017
Mediocre contracting company. Not much more to say. Had to call them a lot to make sure they received my hours. OK, if you need something fast and short term.
Equal Opportunity
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Middleburg, OHSeptember 21, 2017
As of right now I work through a temp agency that has assigned me to an organization called Codonics. My daily responsibilities would consist of loading media, gluing media so that it is secured within its packaging, sealing the mid using a lid press, prepping cassettes for loading use, checking product for any damages after sealed and collecting all media once finished to prepare for departure. What I like most about this line of work is that there is equal opportunity to perform these responsibilities for all who applies themselves. When we start to get backed up we work as a team so that the process is not delayed.
Pros
There's always work to be done
Cons
I am not happy with the healthcare that I am receiving
Good work enviroment
Production lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 16, 2017
I love this company. I would recommend to anyone looking for good jobs. Very friendly management and easy to work with. They make you feel like they care.
Pros
Constant work.
Picking packing
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 13, 2017
Packing cotton balls and Qtips I love working for the company the hours are just all wrong I have school starting soon and I won't be able to do all my hours at work and school but great company to work for
Easy going,fun people to work with.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 11, 2017
Friendly people to work with,not too fast paced,fairly easy work.Was able to decline working overtime without feeling my job was being threatened.Enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Easy going, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Pay could have been a bit better
good people to work for
Forklift Operator/Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTSeptember 11, 2017
worked two jobs for them. lot of over time which was great for me. the second job wasn't as good as the first but the pay was the same and they worked with me to try and find me something that i liked better.
They are very knowable
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYSeptember 11, 2017
a very good place to work. The staff is very friendly I also think they are very good in what they do. In all of the temps services this one is the best
great company
2nd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 4, 2017
Very friendly and extremely helpful..handled finding a job very smoothly.
Associates were quick to respond and helpful gathering information when needed.
Pros
found jobs quickly
Nice staff
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 23, 2017
Wiling to work hard for their employees! A small office but willing to work hard on their behalf to get a job for you. The job I had was in a call center.
fun workplace
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 19, 2017
it was awesome. it was a great work place and the people there were every respectful to one other. i learned alot in nesco resorce. they gave you different jobs to do and every job was easy to do.
Productive & fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 8, 2017
Friendly people and supervisors. Very patient while training, management well organized, employees very knowledgeable Enjoyed getting to meet the people I was working with and hardest part of the job was learning how to contact drivers with info needed.
Pros
Free breakfasts on Friday, free lunches, huge variety of free sodas
Cons
A little further to drive than I had anticipated
fun
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2017
I always went to work with a good attitude. All my co workers were very helpful and friendly. Never had any problems with anybody. I would of like to have worked more time with them.
Well ran temping agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJuly 28, 2017
A bunch of different job sites some of the job sites are light and some I didn't but overall I like Nesco resourcesI just want to find a place where I can use all my skills to there full ability
Pros
Nesco resources works with you
Cons
sometimes the payroll is slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8