NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 19, 2017
it was awesome. it was a great work place and the people there were every respectful to one other. i learned alot in nesco resorce. they gave you different jobs to do and every job was easy to do.
Productive & fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 8, 2017
Friendly people and supervisors. Very patient while training, management well organized, employees very knowledgeable Enjoyed getting to meet the people I was working with and hardest part of the job was learning how to contact drivers with info needed.
Pros
Free breakfasts on Friday, free lunches, huge variety of free sodas
Cons
A little further to drive than I had anticipated
fun
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2017
I always went to work with a good attitude. All my co workers were very helpful and friendly. Never had any problems with anybody. I would of like to have worked more time with them.
Well ran temping agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJuly 28, 2017
A bunch of different job sites some of the job sites are light and some I didn't but overall I like Nesco resourcesI just want to find a place where I can use all my skills to there full ability
Pros
Nesco resources works with you
Cons
sometimes the payroll is slow
Hours
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 26, 2017
I didn't like that I was not getting me full time hours. I was upset with the team because I was as they said guaranteed I new position and it never came. They just keep leading me on. They need to get more office help and spread the work load around so that they can be more effective.
office closed
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 21, 2017
was expected but very sudden that the office was closed wish it could have been otherwise it was a good place to work. the office atmosphere was usually very upbeat.
productive
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2017
I learnig to assembly a lot different parts of airplanes fill it out papers to order the parts correctly to the warehouse read a lot instrucions to make the parts correctly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
breaks
fast to get on
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, KYJuly 3, 2017
if you are looking for a quick placement, something temporarily then this is a great place to go, The recruiters are auper friendly and there to help in any way!
Stand alone when employed by them.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJune 27, 2017
Very little feed back to express your work performances to provide as a key component to there business. I called many of times asking to call there client and ask for evaluation. Crickets.
Pros
Great paying jobs
Cons
no communication
Very easy to be placed with a company
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 22, 2017
I only worked with nesco for a few months and I have to admit. They are really great with their employees I was given a job to fit my schedule within days
Typical Temporary Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHJune 14, 2017
I only worked one assignment for this agency. Their recruiters seemed to change often so in that regards the likely hood for continue employment is iffy.
Pros
They will find you work
Cons
assignment may not be the best
productive place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
they help me to find a good place to work are willing to help me find a better job when i need to the supervisor is very kind and help full always awnsering my questions their for me when i need her advice
i made boxes to put product in
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTJune 12, 2017
I didn't work there very long. it was ok to work there the only problem that I had was the madtiory overtime that could be given at the last minute. there was options to move up and learn new jobs.
management
Genral Accountant (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 5, 2017
FMC was one of my best company every I worked for. high productively, high management, good paid salary, professionalism, high tech, friendly environment.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
vest time
Great place to work. The job itself was very stressful.
Job Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at NESCO Service Company. The position that I held was very stressful because you were placing temporary workers on jobs. Many times, they wouldn't show up at the job so you had to scramble to fill the position.
This is a placement agency and thus there are more options. You have a chance to prove yourself which is dependent upon the types of assignments
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2017
When an employee has the option to work for a placement agency there is generally more flexibility although the perks do not exist compared to full-time regular work days. There is a good opportunity to prove oneself as well as having a good work-life balance.
Pros
The flexibility and the opportunity to seek more opportunities while job searching.
Cons
The perks such as benefits and vacation usually do not exist.
great work
Assembler / Laborer (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHMay 26, 2017
never had any problems if i struggled with something there was always help i learned that being apart of a productive team means alot and i was valued as an a person instead of just another worker
Temp agency
Customer Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMay 23, 2017
They are a temp agency that does not know what they doing when it comes to taking taxes out of your pay. They did pay you weekly and found a good payiing job which is hard to find.
nesco resource
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lexington KentuckyMay 18, 2017
Decent pay. Good work schedule and fun people to work with. They do take care of there employees. Get weekends off. Benefits for the company are good.
On Nesco
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
its a good place to work is it a temp agency that will help you find a job when you looking for someone i will recommend my friends to work with them they are good and it is a different pace it work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8