NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Very easy to be placed with a company
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJune 22, 2017
I only worked with nesco for a few months and I have to admit. They are really great with their employees I was given a job to fit my schedule within days
Typical Temporary Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHJune 14, 2017
I only worked one assignment for this agency. Their recruiters seemed to change often so in that regards the likely hood for continue employment is iffy.
Pros
They will find you work
Cons
assignment may not be the best
productive place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
they help me to find a good place to work are willing to help me find a better job when i need to the supervisor is very kind and help full always awnsering my questions their for me when i need her advice
i made boxes to put product in
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTJune 12, 2017
I didn't work there very long. it was ok to work there the only problem that I had was the madtiory overtime that could be given at the last minute. there was options to move up and learn new jobs.
management
Genral Accountant (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 5, 2017
FMC was one of my best company every I worked for. high productively, high management, good paid salary, professionalism, high tech, friendly environment.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
vest time
Great place to work. The job itself was very stressful.
Job Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at NESCO Service Company. The position that I held was very stressful because you were placing temporary workers on jobs. Many times, they wouldn't show up at the job so you had to scramble to fill the position.
This is a placement agency and thus there are more options. You have a chance to prove yourself which is dependent upon the types of assignments
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2017
When an employee has the option to work for a placement agency there is generally more flexibility although the perks do not exist compared to full-time regular work days. There is a good opportunity to prove oneself as well as having a good work-life balance.
Pros
The flexibility and the opportunity to seek more opportunities while job searching.
Cons
The perks such as benefits and vacation usually do not exist.
great work
Assembler / Laborer (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHMay 26, 2017
never had any problems if i struggled with something there was always help i learned that being apart of a productive team means alot and i was valued as an a person instead of just another worker
Temp agency
Customer Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMay 23, 2017
They are a temp agency that does not know what they doing when it comes to taking taxes out of your pay. They did pay you weekly and found a good payiing job which is hard to find.
nesco resource
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lexington KentuckyMay 18, 2017
Decent pay. Good work schedule and fun people to work with. They do take care of there employees. Get weekends off. Benefits for the company are good.
On Nesco
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
its a good place to work is it a temp agency that will help you find a job when you looking for someone i will recommend my friends to work with them they are good and it is a different pace it work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYMay 8, 2017
Very fast paced company. You have to be able to juggle several different jobs at once. You need to be able to work under pressure and be able to handle stress.
Not that great
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Trinidad, COMay 5, 2017
I worked for nesco on a solar job in Trinidad Co and the supervisor was extremely rude and didn't take car of his employees and had a huge power Trip not that great of an experience
I cannot offer an honest opinion of Nesco Resource
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH 43537May 5, 2017
Nesco Resource has not caused any amount of suffering for me. The representatives have always been responsive and helpful - whenever I needed assistance.
Very Friendly Agents
WELDER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 4, 2017
Always prompt with job search. Pay is always worth it and I recommend everyone I know. If you're going to choose a staffing agency this is the one to go with!
Pros
Temp-to-Hire
Cons
Haven't found any.
Fun place with a ping pong table.
Contracting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85714April 18, 2017
Enjoyed working with Nesco. They were very good with getting back with me when it came to requesting information. Also Nesco was helpful getting me set up for direct deposit.
Pros
eat as we work
Cons
short breaks
Great company to help push your career
Inventory Clerk/Warehouse (contract) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 13, 2017
Nesco is a great company to work for, they try everyday to make sure their employees have jobs and push the boundaries when searching for career opportunities for those who seek it.
Misinformed
Eligibility Specialist for the state of Arkansas (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2017
Had I known that I wasn't actually being hired but instead being groomed for 3 weeks to take an proficiency test I would have passed on the job having 2 other full-time job opportunities offered to me. Nesco offered me the first position so I took it, but because they didn't retain me I passed on full-time employment in error.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Was treated like a 3 year old
Can be helpful. Was placed quickly
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYApril 10, 2017
This is a temp agency. The place I was put into I enjoyed very much. The work was very hectic at times but I was always busy, even during line down times. Management was polite. The culture was a polite-based society, even though it was also a cliche-based. All in all it was a pretty good factory.
The temp agency itself can be helpful or not at all. This one has not helped me since.
Pros
Occasional company lunches
Cons
Not decent health insurance
Decent
FACTORY WORKER (Current Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 3, 2017
It is ok place to work. They dont give you hard time if you have to miss a day and many different jobs and hours and shifts to accomodate you.Only bad side is its a temp agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8