NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Staffing Agency
Onsite Manager (Former Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 22, 2015
My co-workers made the job fun. We worked well together as a team and had a very successful branch. I enjoyed the flexible schedule.
Temporary Agency
TEST TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Oro Valley, AZAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great communication skills
Cons: No benefits and no pay for holidays, sick days, etc.
The company was supportive of any questions I had and gave me flexible hours. Was not able to directly work with management as this was an agency for temporary positions.
Great job fit for industry I was looking for
Basin Asset Administrator (Former Employee), Henderson, COAugust 13, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: Oil industry layoffs
The job the placed me was a Oil company face paced and love all the diversity and thrown into all different aspects of the company
good employer
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHAugust 4, 2015
In-depth knowledge of processing all incoming rebates by means of database
o Knowledge of utilizing the FedEx and UPS Systems
o Comprehensive knowledge of processing archive records using bar code scanner
o Properly securing archived documentation in designated areas
They areconsiderate of thieremployeed
Sr. Materials Planner (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 3, 2015
I rate them a 7.5 They were quick to get back with you with any concerns you may have. The company provided fair benefits for a staffing firm.
There was not enough steady work.
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 27, 2015
Pros: no micromanagement
Cons: Some days there was not enough work to put in 8 hours
The two temporary assignment that I had were good. Both were data entry jobs. I enjoy data entry so I loved my jobs. For the most part, my co-workers were friendly and team players. One of the jobs took some getting use to because the mail load each day determined the number of hours we would work each day. The management team was awesome.
The people are okay but the place is dirty
production (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 16, 2015
I like the work but I did not like that you only get an 30 min. lunch break out of 8 hrs. The assembly workers gave all the breaks and took theirs real late because they had at least three or four people some times, especially third shift. The lunchroom is small and do not stay clean. The womens bathroom was very nasty and dirty. They may hired one or two people, within a 2-3 year span. They only hire temps to work in the company for yeras on, you will not get hired right away.
great place
Shipping/Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Stratford, CTJuly 15, 2015
Nice place to work. Great people, environment was great but they didn't want to hire people even though people stayed working there over years and still a temp with no benefits.
Worked at Mobil Modular
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Polk CityJuly 15, 2015
Conveniently located. Walked frequently across warehouse to find and put away product. Enter receiving data into system software.
Only performed on project for NESCO
Construction Inspector - I&E (Former Employee), 40 Miles North of Ames, IA in a corn fieldJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Site was not overly large & was easy to access once all crew were available
Cons: Dealing with adverrse weather
Daily Tailgate & scope review.
Perform walk through of work through out the day to assess work.
Good interaction with customer & company management.
I was the only Nesco employee on the project
Hardest thing was trying not to micro-manage the work of individuals
Best part of the work was seeing the overall progress continue daily
Good Place To Start Job Search with.
Warehouse worker. (Former Employee), Houston,Tx.June 28, 2015
Pros: Getting promotions is not a problem.
Cons: Learning experience.
You have a flexible schedule you could consider as mornings, evenings, noon. Maintaining understanding of the job. Communicating with management. Learning from co-workers the hands on experience. Nothing is hard about the job, only consistent with work hours. And lunch break and clocking off the clock you will enjoy your expected demands.
team oriented envirnoment
Accounting Administrator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
account payable and receivables. The most injoyable part of this job was dealing with all the different branches across the country. Also something new to learn.
Chaotic and unorganized
Temp (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHJune 10, 2015
Pros: most coworkers are friendly
Cons: short breaks, unorganized inventory, insufficient personnel, unproffesional Management
This in no way reflects on Nesco (Temp Company). This review is for the company I was assigned to through Nesco, SD&L. SD&L is an unorganized warehouse that underappreciates the hard work and loyalty shown by employees such as myself. The Operations Manager seems to allow the chaotic atmosphere with little concern for performing their own responsibilities and instead intrudes on the tasks to be completed by the respective employee. Without the good leadership, many mistakes are made in all departments. The Manager needs to keep focus on the Big Picture instead of all of the small frames that make it up or they need new leadership.
Decent place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Danville, KYJune 7, 2015
Pros: friendly coworkers
Cons: very short breaks, 12 hour shifts, no healtcare, low wages
Hitachi was a good place to work, Your day at work consisted of machines breaking down and trying to figured out way to keep the products going out with broken machines. I was impressed by the management for the most part. The only part I disliked were that there were so many managers. I found it confusing to figure out who to go to when problems with the job did come up. Most of the coworkers on my line worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was to keep the machines working properly. The machines weren't serviced properly. The company didn't want to lose the production of the time it would take to service the machines, so you would constantly be working on them and cleaning them. The most enjoyable part was when everything was running properly because it made for a smooth night with high numbers in production.
Production
Welding Technician and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 26, 2015
Pros: They assisted me in obtaining transportation.
Cons: None
I enjoyed my time employed at NESCO Resource. I learned many jobs and I met a lot of great workers. I'd recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.
Nesco is a temp agency
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 15, 2015
Pros: the people that work there are good people, helpful
Cons: small comp, with limit resources not much room for advancement and feeling of they may go out of business
I work at Master Container (Pactiv) but employed throw Nesco. The people I work everyday with are great people. The hardest part of my job is learning the receiving part of the job as I already have experience with shipping. I enjoy the learning as it has helped me expand my skills
Very fun place to work
Varsity Men's Basketball Assistant (Former Employee), Colo, IowaMay 12, 2015
Pros: Being around basketball
Cons: Drive
Practice would be in the afternoons so it would be sometimes hard working with my class schedule. My boss was very good in assisting needs and working around my schedule.
I like it
Win 7 Migration Specialist (Current Employee), El Dorado, ARApril 14, 2015
Nesco Lehigh is a great contracting company to work for, I just did not live in an area where they had a lot of contracts. After my contract was up I was left kinda in the wind looking for my next job somewhere else.
Job History
Weld Tech (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Pay, Morning Shift
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work was great. the work at they send there employees to has a safe environment. I leaned how to program ABB robotics with this company they have great job opportunities. But there not long term.
Productive and fun work place
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 8, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help one another.
My typical day at work is answering phones, inputting data, setting up new hire paper work, updating termed and current employee files.