NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work enviorment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHSeptember 2, 2016
you have to be at work at 7:00 am during the morning. I learned how to run a packing line and load a truck. some of the floor management were professional but others weren't. Most of my co-workers were pretty cool to work with. They always gave a helping hand when needed.The hardest part about the job was to meet the some of the high quotes of completing some of the work that we were doing. Most of the work that we didn't consist of any group work. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunch , why because we got 45 minutes and and allowed use to finally talk to each other about what different jobs that we were all working on.
Pros
The way the breaks was set up
Cons
We were not allowed to talk even if we were working and productive
Not a good career move.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dundee, FLAugust 13, 2016
Worked for a plastics company in Dundee, Florida. You end up being treated like garbage. You'll find yourself doing most of the production supervisors duties while he gets the pay. Management can be quite intolerable and very unconcerned about you. If you find yourself working here leave your dignity and self esteem at home. Count on being lied to!
Was told job started at $13. Turns out it was $10.
Pros
some coworkers are great
Cons
very untruthful managers
Worst idea for a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 11, 2016
I worked in the Norwalk location at Pinnacle and that was the WORST mistake for a job. That place is a joke. The boss treats his workers like animals. There is no organization what so ever in the factory. I applied to work and 90% of the time I was cleaning. I worked there for 7 months and finally got a different job cause it wasn't worth the mental stress after the boss called me a b****. Most of the time there isn't any P.P.E so got chemical burns and have scars now on my arms from getting cut. I would contact NESCO to let the office know of everything that was going on and no changes were ever made except NESCO contacted the boss and I would get the 3rd degree or he would make me work harder
Drama and very unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 7, 2016
The job was very unprofessional and full of drama. I never worked the schedule I was hired in to work. What they call training is shadowing another employee while they're on the phone with a customer. No for real in the class training. They fire employees without explanation...feels like you're walking on eggshells.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short breaks, managements believe what is said about you before they ask you.
Nesco Resource Review
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 20, 2016
Nesco Resource is a great company with really hard working specialists ready to serve the needs of the client and to find people temporary jobs. I don't know a typical day at work, however what I have learned is how to stock shelves at Amazon Warehouse, How to package lotions and other beauty products at Covalence. The management seems to handle their own employees well, but then again I am the client of the company not the employee of the company so I wouldn't know.
Way to go
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 22, 2016
Nesco Resource earned the Best of Staffing® Award for providing remarkable service quality. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada earned the 2016 Best of Staffing Award for service excellence. Best of Staffing winners truly stand out for exceeding expectations and this award identifies the staffing industry's elite leaders in service quality.
Great at placing me quick to another facility
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 29, 2016
Had issues with management putting me in an awkward positions with potential jobs. Loved working for Nesco Resources. Would recommend friends to try out Nesco in the future. Hope to find other temp agencies that compare to Nesco in IL.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not great wages and management was unprofessional.
Long days of work, with no benfits or college benfit grants. Dcent pay but not enough for as much work.
Loading/unloading, Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJune 13, 2016
Management was nice an pay was decent but in order to make a good living from working with them it would take a life time. There is no benefits or any 401k. Plus they do not give you the opportunity to be unionized.
Pros
Good lunch break.
Cons
low pay for all the work to do.
Hot day and good pay
Event staff for Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp. (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 6, 2016
When the Bengals camp was in Georgetown, KY it drew a large crowd and managing a parking lot on hot sunny days can seem harsh. Paid well and we stayed hydrated. Made plenty of friends and even met some pro athletes. It was part time but worth it.
Pros
Good pay and met lots of new people
Cons
Hot weather made it harsh some days
Long hours, not so fun
Racking (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 6, 2016
Everyday I would stand on my feet hanging parts on a rack then hanging the rack on the paint line. The management was alright. My manager was pretty cool, but strict. All of my co-workers were pretty cool for the most part. The hardest part of this job was having to lift the racks and carry them by hand to the paint line. There really wasn't anything to enjoy about this job. I mean its not hard work at all, the heavy lifting for those long hours just made it hard.
Nesco offers contract and temporary work which could lead to permanent employment.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 30, 2016
I did not work at Nesco, I worked contract position at Pfaudler for Nesco for 6 weeks.

Typical day was processing invoices, check runs, filing , addressing vendor issues,
I would not consider long term employment with this company.
Beginning Process Tester (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 3, 2016
It is a boring and repetitive job. The pay is minimal and there is not any opportunity for advancement. I would not recommend this employer to anyone,
Pros
good working hours and an hour for lunch
Cons
no advancement, minimal pay, mindless work
Worked as a Contractor
Integrated Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 25, 2016
Nesco is a contracting firm, I worked at Honeywell when I was at Nesco. My manager and the finance, administrative people were on top of everything, No issues.

When contract with Honeywell was over, so was job with Nesco.
Poor place to work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 22, 2016
They lied about everything from where I was working to the position. Nice co-workers. Bad Bosses. You work as long as they want. You stay till the job is done
Pros
Cons
everything
Great Place
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2016
Good company that always looks out for their people. I never had any problems with and any time I need help they were there to help me. Management was always there for you and helped with work as well.
Pros
good enviroment
Cons
oilfield going down
Nice company to work for
Sapphire furnace installer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 17, 2016
Help me understand how to work in a high productivity area. Made sure I learned skills to take me to the next level of employment. great place to work for.
Fun Place
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 30, 2016
This position was overnight. Pretty much recovery position putting back items and re-stocking. People were kind unfortunately management was not always on the same page. No one really communicated so job duties were never clear
Pros
worked overnight
Cons
not enough pay for the hours worked
Enjoyed the time!
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI and Auburn Hills, MIMarch 21, 2016
I enjoyed the time I spent at Nesco Resource. I had my own branch that thrived with 2 exemplary employees that worked very hard to make sure orders were filled on time and the clients were happy. I learned a lot from the Vice President of my region.
Pros
Bonus structure and health insurance was great.
company is a great place to work
RF Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 26, 2016
company is a great place to work. Everyone there is kind, respectful. hardest part of the job is nothing, everything is straight forward. Most enjoyable part of the job is the kind of work that is being done.
Manufacturing technician
Cabinetry Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 14, 2016
I had 2 years of cabinetry assembler technician.
I had experienced reading and interprets blue prints and work instructions according to engineering.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9