NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Customer Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMay 23, 2017
They are a temp agency that does not know what they doing when it comes to taking taxes out of your pay. They did pay you weekly and found a good payiing job which is hard to find.
nesco resource
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lexington KentuckyMay 18, 2017
Decent pay. Good work schedule and fun people to work with. They do take care of there employees. Get weekends off. Benefits for the company are good.
On Nesco
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
its a good place to work is it a temp agency that will help you find a job when you looking for someone i will recommend my friends to work with them they are good and it is a different pace it work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYMay 8, 2017
Very fast paced company. You have to be able to juggle several different jobs at once. You need to be able to work under pressure and be able to handle stress.
Not that great
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Trinidad, COMay 5, 2017
I worked for nesco on a solar job in Trinidad Co and the supervisor was extremely rude and didn't take car of his employees and had a huge power Trip not that great of an experience
I cannot offer an honest opinion of Nesco Resource
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OH 43537May 5, 2017
Nesco Resource has not caused any amount of suffering for me. The representatives have always been responsive and helpful - whenever I needed assistance.
Very Friendly Agents
WELDER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 4, 2017
Always prompt with job search. Pay is always worth it and I recommend everyone I know. If you're going to choose a staffing agency this is the one to go with!
Pros
Temp-to-Hire
Cons
Haven't found any.
Fun place with a ping pong table.
Contracting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85714April 18, 2017
Enjoyed working with Nesco. They were very good with getting back with me when it came to requesting information. Also Nesco was helpful getting me set up for direct deposit.
Pros
eat as we work
Cons
short breaks
Great company to help push your career
Inventory Clerk/Warehouse (contract) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 13, 2017
Nesco is a great company to work for, they try everyday to make sure their employees have jobs and push the boundaries when searching for career opportunities for those who seek it.
Misinformed
Eligibility Specialist for the state of Arkansas (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2017
Had I known that I wasn't actually being hired but instead being groomed for 3 weeks to take an proficiency test I would have passed on the job having 2 other full-time job opportunities offered to me. Nesco offered me the first position so I took it, but because they didn't retain me I passed on full-time employment in error.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Was treated like a 3 year old
Can be helpful. Was placed quickly
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYApril 10, 2017
This is a temp agency. The place I was put into I enjoyed very much. The work was very hectic at times but I was always busy, even during line down times. Management was polite. The culture was a polite-based society, even though it was also a cliche-based. All in all it was a pretty good factory.
The temp agency itself can be helpful or not at all. This one has not helped me since.
Pros
Occasional company lunches
Cons
Not decent health insurance
Decent
FACTORY WORKER (Current Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 3, 2017
It is ok place to work. They dont give you hard time if you have to miss a day and many different jobs and hours and shifts to accomodate you.Only bad side is its a temp agency
I can always have a job when I need it
Win-Wrap Associate (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYApril 2, 2017
Nesco is an amazing company that will always find something for you if you're a good worker. The benefits are lack because it's a temp agency. But as far as the company as a whole I recommend them highly.
Pros
They can always put you somewhere
Cons
Low pay, don't know how long the job will last.
good people
Operator (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INApril 1, 2017
give variety of job oppurtunities, professional polite staff. I would recommend them to others. Just make sure that you clearly understand job expectations before taking on the job assignment.
Pros
gentle friendly people as recruiters for jobs
Cons
must have experience to work top paying jobs but fair
Lack of communication
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 31, 2017
Well its all written up in the title,
The company will hire almost anyone just to take out of their salary
And theyd never answer calls when i recieved an advance
Temp Agency
Associate Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 28, 2017
Admin Contract position;Scanned payment agreements, notes, bankruptcy information, correspondence, and positive ID for new accounts and posted them to customers’ accounts.
Nesco resources
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London, KYMarch 27, 2017
Nesco resources don't keep to their work of aautomatic placement they make you wait a 48 hr verification period then if they place you they do not take in account ny personal things you have going on I had a lot of trouble being replaced after being let -*o- or leaving a placement job they advertise a gas cqard for new apllier b74ut they do not offer this
Cons
no gas cards, not good cutomer service
simple job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMarch 22, 2017
it was very easy work shockingly for it be factory work but in the winter it was always so cold I never really had issues I learned something new definitely
Pros
got to sit down and work
Cons
always cold
health hazards
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHMarch 15, 2017
this company provides some good jobs although some position can be harmful for your health. But, as long as you are comfortable with high chemical environments you should be fine. management was goo though.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
not many jobs to choose from
OK job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYFebruary 13, 2017
Seemed like they didn't care about their employees, like they just wanted to get paid and that was it, overall nice people but bad service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8