NESCO Resource

NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Only performed on project for NESCO
Construction Inspector - I&E (Former Employee), 40 Miles North of Ames, IA in a corn fieldJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Site was not overly large & was easy to access once all crew were available
Cons: Dealing with adverrse weather
Daily Tailgate & scope review.
Perform walk through of work through out the day to assess work.
Good interaction with customer & company management.
I was the only Nesco employee on the project
Hardest thing was trying not to micro-manage the work of individuals
Best part of the work was seeing the overall progress continue daily
Good Place To Start Job Search with.
Warehouse worker. (Former Employee), Houston,Tx.June 28, 2015
Pros: Getting promotions is not a problem.
Cons: Learning experience.
You have a flexible schedule you could consider as mornings, evenings, noon. Maintaining understanding of the job. Communicating with management. Learning from co-workers the hands on experience. Nothing is hard about the job, only consistent with work hours. And lunch break and clocking off the clock you will enjoy your expected demands.
team oriented envirnoment
Accounting Administrator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
account payable and receivables. The most injoyable part of this job was dealing with all the different branches across the country. Also something new to learn.
Chaotic and unorganized
Temp (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHJune 10, 2015
Pros: most coworkers are friendly
Cons: short breaks, unorganized inventory, insufficient personnel, unproffesional Management
This in no way reflects on Nesco (Temp Company). This review is for the company I was assigned to through Nesco, SD&L. SD&L is an unorganized warehouse that underappreciates the hard work and loyalty shown by employees such as myself. The Operations Manager seems to allow the chaotic atmosphere with little concern for performing their own responsibilities and instead intrudes on the tasks to be completed by the respective employee. Without the good leadership, many mistakes are made in all departments. The Manager needs to keep focus on the Big Picture instead of all of the small frames that make it up or they need new leadership.
Decent place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Danville, KYJune 7, 2015
Pros: friendly coworkers
Cons: very short breaks, 12 hour shifts, no healtcare, low wages
Hitachi was a good place to work, Your day at work consisted of machines breaking down and trying to figured out way to keep the products going out with broken machines. I was impressed by the management for the most part. The only part I disliked were that there were so many managers. I found it confusing to figure out who to go to when problems with the job did come up. Most of the coworkers on my line worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was to keep the machines working properly. The machines weren't serviced properly. The company didn't want to lose the production of the time it would take to service the machines, so you would constantly be working on them and cleaning them. The most enjoyable part was when everything was running properly because it made for a smooth night with high numbers in production.
Production
Welding Technician and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 26, 2015
Pros: They assisted me in obtaining transportation.
Cons: None
I enjoyed my time employed at NESCO Resource. I learned many jobs and I met a lot of great workers. I'd recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.
Nesco is a temp agency
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 15, 2015
Pros: the people that work there are good people, helpful
Cons: small comp, with limit resources not much room for advancement and feeling of they may go out of business
I work at Master Container (Pactiv) but employed throw Nesco. The people I work everyday with are great people. The hardest part of my job is learning the receiving part of the job as I already have experience with shipping. I enjoy the learning as it has helped me expand my skills
Very fun place to work
Varsity Men's Basketball Assistant (Former Employee), Colo, IowaMay 12, 2015
Pros: Being around basketball
Cons: Drive
Practice would be in the afternoons so it would be sometimes hard working with my class schedule. My boss was very good in assisting needs and working around my schedule.
I like it
Win 7 Migration Specialist (Current Employee), El Dorado, ARApril 14, 2015
Nesco Lehigh is a great contracting company to work for, I just did not live in an area where they had a lot of contracts. After my contract was up I was left kinda in the wind looking for my next job somewhere else.
Job History
Weld Tech (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Pay, Morning Shift
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work was great. the work at they send there employees to has a safe environment. I leaned how to program ABB robotics with this company they have great job opportunities. But there not long term.
Productive and fun work place
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 8, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help one another.
My typical day at work is answering phones, inputting data, setting up new hire paper work, updating termed and current employee files.
Great company!
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great management team in place
Cons: not enough advancement opportunities
This was a great company to work with. High level of integrity and they always put clients needs as their first priority!
A great job need better management
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Putnam, CTMarch 19, 2015
enjoyed my job wish I was still working their it was the best job I could have ever found wish I could go back or find another place that is the same as my first job.
Good Temp service to work Through
Assembler/Spider (Former Employee), Norwalk, OhioMarch 10, 2015
Pros: they will put you to work
Nesco is a good temp service to work through. They put in a job as soon as possible they always check to see how things are going on the job.
The office staff is very easy to communicate with.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), London, OHMarch 10, 2015
Pros: learning new things, meeting new people, experiancing auto manufacturing
Cons: there isn't enough office positions available.
My typical work day consists of calling into the office to verify if any job openings are available or coming up. If so, I retrieve the information about the position. I have learned robotic welding through one of the positions through this temporary staffing agency. I have had excellent experiences through this assignment with co-workers. They were eager to answer any questions that I had about the job as well as introduce me to other associates. The hardest thing about the last assignment was not being able to physically handle some of the equipment due to my short stature. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I was able to learn new things about the auto industry and robotic welding.
Williamsport Nesco branch
Williamsport (Former Employee), paFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: never got called for any job
Very Rude company ! They had me drive over an hour away to full out tons of paper work not one time did they call to try to place me with any position. I called and they said I only called twice. And I was to call weekly about open positions. When I would call they said they would contact me if they had any thing! A total waste of time they must have a quota to sign new ppl but do not ever place them.
Convienent pay checks
Temp Receptionist/ Administration (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: easy money
Cons: no career
Nesco provides the opportunity or temporary work but no career advancement. This is a temp agency, so regardless of your skill the future of your fate in a position with Nesco depends solely on the time and needs of another company looking to "rent" you so to speak. If you are over qualified, under qualified, not qualified, just learning, it does not make the difference; every employee is treated the same- your a contract employee that is temporary.
Neso
WAREHOUSE WORKER/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Salt lake City, UTJanuary 26, 2015
Very good company to work for. Te temporary positions worked perfect for me. Now I am in need of something a little more long term.
great work place
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2015
This is a really great company I enjoy the staff. the branch managers has been around a long time. the hardest part of this job is people let you down when they say they want a job but really don't.
Excellent recruiting service.
VMware/Windows Server Engineer (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYDecember 18, 2014
Provided accurate information at all parts of the process. Payroll and HR questions were answered quickly. Overall good experience.

1 2 3 4 5