NESCO Resource Employee Reviews in United States

Way to go
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 22, 2016
Nesco Resource earned the Best of Staffing® Award for providing remarkable service quality. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada earned the 2016 Best of Staffing Award for service excellence. Best of Staffing winners truly stand out for exceeding expectations and this award identifies the staffing industry's elite leaders in service quality.
Nesco Resource Review
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 20, 2016
Nesco Resource is a great company with really hard working specialists ready to serve the needs of the client and to find people temporary jobs. I don't know a typical day at work, however what I have learned is how to stock shelves at Amazon Warehouse, How to package lotions and other beauty products at Covalence. The management seems to handle their own employees well, but then again I am the client of the company not the employee of the company so I wouldn't know.
Manufacturing technician
Cabinetry Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 14, 2016
I had 2 years of cabinetry assembler technician.
I had experienced reading and interprets blue prints and work instructions according to engineering.
Long days of work, with no benfits or college benfit grants. Dcent pay but not enough for as much work.
Loading/unloading, Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJune 13, 2016
Management was nice an pay was decent but in order to make a good living from working with them it would take a life time. There is no benefits or any 401k. Plus they do not give you the opportunity to be unionized.
Pros
Good lunch break.
Cons
low pay for all the work to do.
Hot day and good pay
Event staff for Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp. (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 6, 2016
When the Bengals camp was in Georgetown, KY it drew a large crowd and managing a parking lot on hot sunny days can seem harsh. Paid well and we stayed hydrated. Made plenty of friends and even met some pro athletes. It was part time but worth it.
Pros
Good pay and met lots of new people
Cons
Hot weather made it harsh some days
productive and fast response
temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 1, 2016
Nesco Resource is great when it comes to calling you when a job is available and they are great about giving you the information you need in order to start your new job.
Nesco Resource
Onsite Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMay 26, 2016
It is a good company to work for/ A lot of responsibilities but you are never bored and every day is different. I would recommend this company.
Worked as a Contractor
Integrated Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 25, 2016
Nesco is a contracting firm, I worked at Honeywell when I was at Nesco. My manager and the finance, administrative people were on top of everything, No issues.

When contract with Honeywell was over, so was job with Nesco.
Sucked
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHMay 18, 2016
i hated this place. they always found any reason to fire you. they was never organized. and they always acted like they didnt know anything
Pros
nothing
Cons
sucked
Nice place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 16, 2016
I wish I would have been able to get more assignment opportunity. The staff was nice and always willing to help. there was a lot of waiting for work assignments
Pros
staff
Cons
Not enough work assignments
Great temp service
Drill press operator (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYMay 7, 2016
Working with the office was always easy and effective. They have clear and easily understood policies and procedures.
Pros
Quick process to gain employment
Cons
I would not consider long term employment with this company.
Beginning Process Tester (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 3, 2016
It is a boring and repetitive job. The pay is minimal and there is not any opportunity for advancement. I would not recommend this employer to anyone,
Pros
good working hours and an hour for lunch
Cons
no advancement, minimal pay, mindless work
Great Place
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2016
Good company that always looks out for their people. I never had any problems with and any time I need help they were there to help me. Management was always there for you and helped with work as well.
Pros
good enviroment
Cons
oilfield going down
company is a great place to work
RF Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 26, 2016
company is a great place to work. Everyone there is kind, respectful. hardest part of the job is nothing, everything is straight forward. Most enjoyable part of the job is the kind of work that is being done.
production
Shipping/ Shipping Clerk/ (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 25, 2016
not really nothing to say bit its work when they have it great place to work for by far and the breaks where fine as well every body loves breaks
Pros
work
Cons
hours
productive and a great place to work at
accel (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 12, 2016
they are a very good company to go through they always have jobs for someone to have. they always had great people to work with and I really enjoyed myself working with them.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
work slowed down
Long hours, not so fun
Racking (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 6, 2016
Everyday I would stand on my feet hanging parts on a rack then hanging the rack on the paint line. The management was alright. My manager was pretty cool, but strict. All of my co-workers were pretty cool for the most part. The hardest part of this job was having to lift the racks and carry them by hand to the paint line. There really wasn't anything to enjoy about this job. I mean its not hard work at all, the heavy lifting for those long hours just made it hard.
Fun Place
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 30, 2016
This position was overnight. Pretty much recovery position putting back items and re-stocking. People were kind unfortunately management was not always on the same page. No one really communicated so job duties were never clear
Pros
worked overnight
Cons
not enough pay for the hours worked
Enjoyed the time!
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI and Auburn Hills, MIMarch 21, 2016
I enjoyed the time I spent at Nesco Resource. I had my own branch that thrived with 2 exemplary employees that worked very hard to make sure orders were filled on time and the clients were happy. I learned a lot from the Vice President of my region.
Pros
Bonus structure and health insurance was great.
free capccino
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 11, 2016
loved wqorking for there temp assingment i loved helping customers with there vehicle recalls .managment treated us like a employee of there company at agero .
Pros
nice staff fun environment
Cons
short contract