NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Contract positions
Receiving Quality Auditor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 20, 2017
These were two different contract positions. I started as an incoming inspector for seven weeks at one company. I started out in the manufacturing side and was then moved to the electrical side.After the seven weeks,I was no longer needed. The second position was a different company as a test technician. I tested and troubleshot multiple items including circuit boards pre-amps for radios,cables, wiring hook-ups and vibration testing The work load was inconsistent. It varied week by week.
After seven months, the company decided they didn't need anymore.
Pros
Nesco kept me informed
Cons
No benefits
Nesco
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MADecember 28, 2016
• Support and nourish team environment to effectively grow professionally, and as individuals. Includes strategic sales methodologies, technical and industry relevant training.
• Develop prospects into customers by identifying and attracting organizations that fall within our core competencies, and have a gap in their current model. Achieved through a combination of, cold calling, field work, networking, etc. Working through full sales cycle.
Learning Experience
Pride Mobiltiy (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Everyday you work at your on pace
Learned how to drive the forklift , reacher and the man up.
Management was always trying to make the work environment better
Me and my coworkers grew a brotherhood. Everybody has everybody backs
The best part of the job is being able to complete multiple tasks.
Temp Agency with same day placement
Temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 18, 2016
Went into agency and had job placement same day. Paperwork and initial skill testing is somewhat lengthy but worth it. Takes your interests and skills and helps them match you with a job of the same skill and interest set you have. Can only work at the job assignment for 6 months, but at the end of that 6 months the company can offer permanent employment to the temp employees they are interested in.
Unstable working environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLNovember 1, 2016
Work is not at all hard, but requires constant standing, pulling, lifting and pushing product from one place to another for a minimum wage to limit amount with no room for growth or promotion.
Pros
No former training or work history require to work most position.
Cons
The clients you work for and with usually treats you like deployable outcasts.
Has a Breakroo and Bathrooms
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  London, OHJanuary 10, 2017
Work in a fast past job inspect and put components on parts, to be patience,efficient, work with different types of people, Management is great they are organized. Co-workers are hard workers friendly and helpful. work well with co-workers.learning new jobs.
Organized and profesional work place.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 16, 2016
Loved the environment. Great organization and communication. Friendly and exciting, energetic and never dull. I got to explore different departments to see where I feel most comfortable. They have lots and different options and opportunities to see where you fit best.
Fun
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 17, 2016
Call office to see if they have a position open or available, typical learn entry level position jobs. Management is very caring and tries to find a job that best fits you. Co workers are great people to be around, hardest part getting the job that you want. Enjoy working with people that want to help you
Pros
fun
Cons
takes awhile to get employment
Depends on the company they put you with.
Nesco (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 14, 2016
Its all factory work, line assembly. Nothing special about it, long hours, standing on your feet for long periods of time. Most places they place you have good working teams. Some times you get a lazy team but that all depends on the management.
Pros
good pay, good hours.
Cons
long hours, standing for long amounts of time.
serious an focused
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHFebruary 9, 2017
was a strict place no talking just do your job an get it done highly repetitive job not meant for advancement but a good job if you just need a job until you find a better fit
Pros
long lunches easy hrs
Cons
no communication during work highly repetitive
health hazards
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHMarch 15, 2017
this company provides some good jobs although some position can be harmful for your health. But, as long as you are comfortable with high chemical environments you should be fine. management was goo though.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
not many jobs to choose from
Always has a job for you, as long as you work.
Win-Wrap (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY 40422November 6, 2016
Nesco is a staffing agency that works to help you get and keep a job. If you lose it for whatever reason they always are there to help you find another job. I've never had an issue with getting hired at a factory after being hired through nesco.
Pros
always looks for a job for you
Cons
weak pay
Productive and fun work enviorment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHSeptember 2, 2016
you have to be at work at 7:00 am during the morning. I learned how to run a packing line and load a truck. some of the floor management were professional but others weren't. Most of my co-workers were pretty cool to work with. They always gave a helping hand when needed.The hardest part about the job was to meet the some of the high quotes of completing some of the work that we were doing. Most of the work that we didn't consist of any group work. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunch , why because we got 45 minutes and and allowed use to finally talk to each other about what different jobs that we were all working on.
Pros
The way the breaks was set up
Cons
We were not allowed to talk even if we were working and productive
good place for immediate placement
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 1, 2016
Since its a temporary agengy , you aren't guaranteed work and they pay is low. I enjoyed the company I worked for through them and they pay weekly. Overall not too bad if you can find permanent placement.
Pros
Off weekends and fun crew I worked with
Cons
no stable hours
fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 31, 2017
cold but vey fun and open nice and clean warehouse with no safty hazards the hardest part was going inside the freezer for a very long time the fun part was the pallet jack
Pros
bonus pay
Cons
not able to go to car
Not a good career move.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dundee, FLAugust 13, 2016
Worked for a plastics company in Dundee, Florida. You end up being treated like garbage. You'll find yourself doing most of the production supervisors duties while he gets the pay. Management can be quite intolerable and very unconcerned about you. If you find yourself working here leave your dignity and self esteem at home. Count on being lied to!
Was told job started at $13. Turns out it was $10.
Pros
some coworkers are great
Cons
very untruthful managers
Good place for assigned job.
Furniture builder and Tech (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2017
I give this review upon the job i did for them as a good job and appreciated the work every day i was given. Only downside was no more work in the area.
Pros
Great work
Cons
No more work in the area
A safe and fun workplace
Paint Prepper (Former Employee) –  5671 N Oracle Rd #1103, Tucson, Az, 85704October 30, 2016
They were on top of everything. The coworkers were very reasonable and easy to work with. The managers and employees were respectful to everyone. I learned how to prep parts and materials before painting them. I worked long hours when it was needed.
simple job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMarch 22, 2017
it was very easy work shockingly for it be factory work but in the winter it was always so cold I never really had issues I learned something new definitely
Pros
got to sit down and work
Cons
always cold
Worst idea for a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 11, 2016
I worked in the Norwalk location at Pinnacle and that was the WORST mistake for a job. That place is a joke. The boss treats his workers like animals. There is no organization what so ever in the factory. I applied to work and 90% of the time I was cleaning. I worked there for 7 months and finally got a different job cause it wasn't worth the mental stress after the boss called me a b****. Most of the time there isn't any P.P.E so got chemical burns and have scars now on my arms from getting cut. I would contact NESCO to let the office know of everything that was going on and no changes were ever made except NESCO contacted the boss and I would get the 3rd degree or he would make me work harder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8