NESCO Resource

NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Nesco is a temp agency
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 15, 2015
Pros: the people that work there are good people, helpful
Cons: small comp, with limit resources not much room for advancement and feeling of they may go out of business
I work at Master Container (Pactiv) but employed throw Nesco. The people I work everyday with are great people. The hardest part of my job is learning the receiving part of the job as I already have experience with shipping. I enjoy the learning as it has helped me expand my skills
Very fun place to work
Varsity Men's Basketball Assistant (Former Employee), Colo, IowaMay 12, 2015
Pros: Being around basketball
Cons: Drive
Practice would be in the afternoons so it would be sometimes hard working with my class schedule. My boss was very good in assisting needs and working around my schedule.
I like it
Win 7 Migration Specialist (Current Employee), El Dorado, ARApril 14, 2015
Nesco Lehigh is a great contracting company to work for, I just did not live in an area where they had a lot of contracts. After my contract was up I was left kinda in the wind looking for my next job somewhere else.
Job History
Weld Tech (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Pay, Morning Shift
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work was great. the work at they send there employees to has a safe environment. I leaned how to program ABB robotics with this company they have great job opportunities. But there not long term.
Productive and fun work place
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 8, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help one another.
My typical day at work is answering phones, inputting data, setting up new hire paper work, updating termed and current employee files.
Great company!
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great management team in place
Cons: not enough advancement opportunities
This was a great company to work with. High level of integrity and they always put clients needs as their first priority!
A great job need better management
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Putnam, CTMarch 19, 2015
enjoyed my job wish I was still working their it was the best job I could have ever found wish I could go back or find another place that is the same as my first job.
Good Temp service to work Through
Assembler/Spider (Former Employee), Norwalk, OhioMarch 10, 2015
Pros: they will put you to work
Nesco is a good temp service to work through. They put in a job as soon as possible they always check to see how things are going on the job.
The office staff is very easy to communicate with.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), London, OHMarch 10, 2015
Pros: learning new things, meeting new people, experiancing auto manufacturing
Cons: there isn't enough office positions available.
My typical work day consists of calling into the office to verify if any job openings are available or coming up. If so, I retrieve the information about the position. I have learned robotic welding through one of the positions through this temporary staffing agency. I have had excellent experiences through this assignment with co-workers. They were eager to answer any questions that I had about the job as well as introduce me to other associates. The hardest thing about the last assignment was not being able to physically handle some of the equipment due to my short stature. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I was able to learn new things about the auto industry and robotic welding.
Williamsport Nesco branch
Williamsport (Former Employee), paFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: never got called for any job
Very Rude company ! They had me drive over an hour away to full out tons of paper work not one time did they call to try to place me with any position. I called and they said I only called twice. And I was to call weekly about open positions. When I would call they said they would contact me if they had any thing! A total waste of time they must have a quota to sign new ppl but do not ever place them.
Convienent pay checks
Temp Receptionist/ Administration (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: easy money
Cons: no career
Nesco provides the opportunity or temporary work but no career advancement. This is a temp agency, so regardless of your skill the future of your fate in a position with Nesco depends solely on the time and needs of another company looking to "rent" you so to speak. If you are over qualified, under qualified, not qualified, just learning, it does not make the difference; every employee is treated the same- your a contract employee that is temporary.
Neso
WAREHOUSE WORKER/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Salt lake City, UTJanuary 26, 2015
Very good company to work for. Te temporary positions worked perfect for me. Now I am in need of something a little more long term.
great work place
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2015
This is a really great company I enjoy the staff. the branch managers has been around a long time. the hardest part of this job is people let you down when they say they want a job but really don't.
Excellent recruiting service.
VMware/Windows Server Engineer (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYDecember 18, 2014
Provided accurate information at all parts of the process. Payroll and HR questions were answered quickly. Overall good experience.
Great place to work for
Temporary Customer Service (Current Employee), Latham, NYNovember 28, 2014
Pros: the co-ordinators really try their best to keep you working
Cons: temporary positions
I have enjoyed working for this agency, the staff really cares about the employees that work for them. I only worked as a temporary recently for them but it has been a positive experience.
treated very fairly worked with everyones sechdule very well
PACKAGER/PICKER (Former Employee), Stratford, CTNovember 18, 2014
everyone was very helpful and explained things very well everyone worked together as a team company was also good to there employees
office setting
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
great team and working environment. Answer calls, scan, fax, and copy paperwork.
Poor Communications
Temp Job (Former Employee), Stow, OHNovember 4, 2014
Cons: no contact from company
I was placed in a factory. was never contacted about job openings or contacted to find out about the work site. Was not contacted when my work site had ended my position.
All A scam ! No real jobs
Recruiter (Former Employee), Cuyahoga Falls OhioOctober 31, 2014
Cons: less than honest company
The office in Cuyahoga Falls did nothing but lie to me just to get me in the door and on their quota. They said there was a job the was perfect for me, but when I came in the door and filled out tons of papers they changed the job description and leaned toward the one experience I didn't have , Yet never mentioned it in the ad. its all fake and they don't care if you have to spend gas and make time. They don't care.
Loved helping individuals find employement
Recruiter (Staffing Specialist) (Former Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 27, 2014
Pros: helping individuals get jobs
Cons: unhealthy management and co-worker relationship
I enjoy working with people and helping them fine gainful employment. I liked working with Karen the payroll specialist. It was a small environment and I would have enjoyed it but there was to much Drama with the branch manager and other recruiter. They both worked together to long and made the environment hostile. I think there personal relationship effects the dynamic of the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the clients helping them find jobs.

1 2 3 4 5