NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 31, 2017
cold but vey fun and open nice and clean warehouse with no safty hazards the hardest part was going inside the freezer for a very long time the fun part was the pallet jack
Pros
bonus pay
Cons
not able to go to car
Contract positions
Receiving Quality Auditor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 20, 2017
These were two different contract positions. I started as an incoming inspector for seven weeks at one company. I started out in the manufacturing side and was then moved to the electrical side.After the seven weeks,I was no longer needed. The second position was a different company as a test technician. I tested and troubleshot multiple items including circuit boards pre-amps for radios,cables, wiring hook-ups and vibration testing The work load was inconsistent. It varied week by week.
After seven months, the company decided they didn't need anymore.
Pros
Nesco kept me informed
Cons
No benefits
Learning Experience
Pride Mobiltiy (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Everyday you work at your on pace
Learned how to drive the forklift , reacher and the man up.
Management was always trying to make the work environment better
Me and my coworkers grew a brotherhood. Everybody has everybody backs
The best part of the job is being able to complete multiple tasks.
Has a Breakroo and Bathrooms
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  London, OHJanuary 10, 2017
Work in a fast past job inspect and put components on parts, to be patience,efficient, work with different types of people, Management is great they are organized. Co-workers are hard workers friendly and helpful. work well with co-workers.learning new jobs.
Good place for assigned job.
Furniture builder and Tech (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2017
I give this review upon the job i did for them as a good job and appreciated the work every day i was given. Only downside was no more work in the area.
Pros
Great work
Cons
No more work in the area
Good
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 4, 2017
Good place to work and respectable staff, allways try to help all persons. Always helping you without distinguishing races. The place is clean and safe.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Nathin
Nesco
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MADecember 28, 2016
• Support and nourish team environment to effectively grow professionally, and as individuals. Includes strategic sales methodologies, technical and industry relevant training.
• Develop prospects into customers by identifying and attracting organizations that fall within our core competencies, and have a gap in their current model. Achieved through a combination of, cold calling, field work, networking, etc. Working through full sales cycle.
Organized and profesional work place.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 16, 2016
Loved the environment. Great organization and communication. Friendly and exciting, energetic and never dull. I got to explore different departments to see where I feel most comfortable. They have lots and different options and opportunities to see where you fit best.
Great place
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYDecember 7, 2016
This is a great place to work, great people, good placement... i have always had a good time with this company and have never had any issues getting a good job.
I enjoy working here but its not for everyone
Gp12 (Current Employee) –  Elyria, OHNovember 28, 2016
Ive have some tough times here and if you cant lift heavy objects tgen this isnt a job for you at all. My title is gp12 and i enjoy doing my job everyday
Fun
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 17, 2016
Call office to see if they have a position open or available, typical learn entry level position jobs. Management is very caring and tries to find a job that best fits you. Co workers are great people to be around, hardest part getting the job that you want. Enjoy working with people that want to help you
Pros
fun
Cons
takes awhile to get employment
recruiter
Human Resource/ Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 16, 2016
Managed poorly. would not recommend working here based on the relationships upper management has with office staff. Very unprofessional
Pros
close to home
Cons
Co-workers and management
Depends on the company they put you with.
Nesco (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 14, 2016
Its all factory work, line assembly. Nothing special about it, long hours, standing on your feet for long periods of time. Most places they place you have good working teams. Some times you get a lazy team but that all depends on the management.
Pros
good pay, good hours.
Cons
long hours, standing for long amounts of time.
Always has a job for you, as long as you work.
Win-Wrap (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY 40422November 6, 2016
Nesco is a staffing agency that works to help you get and keep a job. If you lose it for whatever reason they always are there to help you find another job. I've never had an issue with getting hired at a factory after being hired through nesco.
Pros
always looks for a job for you
Cons
weak pay
Unstable working environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLNovember 1, 2016
Work is not at all hard, but requires constant standing, pulling, lifting and pushing product from one place to another for a minimum wage to limit amount with no room for growth or promotion.
Pros
No former training or work history require to work most position.
Cons
The clients you work for and with usually treats you like deployable outcasts.
good place for immediate placement
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 1, 2016
Since its a temporary agengy , you aren't guaranteed work and they pay is low. I enjoyed the company I worked for through them and they pay weekly. Overall not too bad if you can find permanent placement.
Pros
Off weekends and fun crew I worked with
Cons
no stable hours
A safe and fun workplace
Paint Prepper (Former Employee) –  5671 N Oracle Rd #1103, Tucson, Az, 85704October 30, 2016
They were on top of everything. The coworkers were very reasonable and easy to work with. The managers and employees were respectful to everyone. I learned how to prep parts and materials before painting them. I worked long hours when it was needed.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2016
This job was through a temp agency only. It was a small call center and very laid back . Anice place to work for younger or retired individuals.
Pros
Dress attire was realy relxed
Cons
short lunch and no benefits
Temp Agency with same day placement
Temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 18, 2016
Went into agency and had job placement same day. Paperwork and initial skill testing is somewhat lengthy but worth it. Takes your interests and skills and helps them match you with a job of the same skill and interest set you have. Can only work at the job assignment for 6 months, but at the end of that 6 months the company can offer permanent employment to the temp employees they are interested in.
We're very rude and didn't help
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  London kyOctober 4, 2016
This company was ok at first but I worked one job with them then they told me I couldn't work threw them anymore but a few weeks later they offer me another job wich I accept then they were very rude to me about my abilities to work
Pros
Not good
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8