NESCO Resource

NESCO Resource Employer Reviews

Small temporary agency with below par customer service.
Logistics/Claims Clerk (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYMarch 17, 2014
Worked here for two different assignments with the same company. The company they sent me to was great to work for, however the temp agency Nesco Resources leaves something to be desired.

The staff is rude and not very personable at all. You have to request over and over for information or to change something in your account.
Enjoyable Surroundings
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Lebanon, KYMarch 17, 2014
Pros: helped people in need of assistance
Cons: shorthanded from time-to-time
Good surroundings, people are nice and are very helpful. Could always go to the others if I had a problem or needed help doing or finding something that I was in need of. It was well managed. I got along with my co-workers really good and they helped me when I needed it.
Very unorganized work inviorment
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Versailles, KYMarch 14, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: little or no chance at full-time
•a typical day at work/ Consist of a lot of gossip and was not a very good work enviorment.
•what you learned/ I learned most job requirments on my own, due to lack of training.
•management/ Was very unorganized.
•your co-workers/ A lot of my co-workers felt the same as I did and were stessed due to it being a very unfriendly and un appreciative work – more... enviorment and its lack of being organized.
•the hardest part of the job/ The name calling/ making fun of
•the most enjoyable part of the job/ Overtime/ shift being over – less
Temporary Service
Janitorial (Former Employee), Harrodsburg, KYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: was working
Cons: cleaning up after people.
What can I say about janitorial work. It was a paycheck. I needed a job.
Recruiting/Account Manager
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS 66210February 13, 2014
Pros: it in any industry both remote, national and international
I am an experienced IT Recruiter with 15 years of IT Experience. I have worked across a multitude of different IT industries but always with a focus in Healthcare. Recruiting has typically been nationwide with the occasional International requirement covering both coasts from the KC area. Specific technologies span the entirety of any project from front – more... end development through systems, delivery, support and leadership up to the CXO level – less
Great company.
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee), Shepherdsville KyFebruary 10, 2014
NESCO RESOURCE is a great company to work for. They are very friendly.
not a bad starup place
General Laborer (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: alot
this company is a little unorganized about how to place their workers. and the compensation isn't at all great.
very steady workload which I like
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clover, SCJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: i like the steady pace and had the opportunity to learn different jobs
Cons: the job did not last but four months. department shut down
Very nice place to work. Good management. Reasonable breaks.
Factory Worker - Part-Time (Former Employee), Harrodsburg, KYJanuary 13, 2014
long 12 hour shifts and demanding overtime. Wouldnt want to work there ever again!
They got me a Job
temporary employee (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no pto, no paid holidays, no sick days
Nesco is a hiring agency, they got me my job at ventana and that's about it. There was little trust with the company itself. At Ventana(where I was hired) there were other temps from Nesco and we all had different understandings of what holidays we got paid(which was none) and our benefits. For example our contracts said after a years work we where – more... entitled to some vacation days and pto. well I was with Nesco for 15 months and never got any of that. I would call and get told something different everytime. it got to the point where all the temps just had to be happy with the pay they got. We were left in the dark about a lot of things. – less
Very pleasant jobs to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Hittachi Automotive Products (USA), Inc.January 2, 2014
Pros: very nice people to work for
very nice to work with them Staff really worked with employees to fit them in the right job
got a job
employee (Current Employee), middlefield,ohDecember 26, 2013
Pros: got job
Cons: somewhat detached
The only thing negitive so far is lack of knowledge about company I was hooked up with. Nesco handbook was wrong many times... Even getting supervisors names wrong as well as getting conditions pertaining to clock in times wrong.
This caused some problems but it is smooth sailing if you keep in contact on both sides of the fence.
Overall a pretty good – more... service. – less
Fast pace work place
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Chardon, OHDecember 19, 2013
It's under new management so thing are a little crazy & not really but together right now.
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHDecember 12, 2013
Pros: free icecreams and sometimes lunches
Cons: healthcare short brakes
A typical day at NESCO starts with clocking in at work as well as in the system and starting with the work. learn a lot about clerical overall jobs behavior at such a job meat a great friends working with them as a team achieving a great successes.
there was no hardness in the job all the time I enjoyed in it.
Really?
researcher (Former Employee), MADecember 7, 2013
Cons: i now have a cramp from shaking my head, and a sore cheek from clenching my jaw.
After seeing the job opening on "indeed" for a Material Technician who would be working with crystals (grown crystals), that the job was in my hometown, and that the pay was almost double what I'm making now, I jumped up, clicked my heels and sped on to the application area.
And that's when I found out that the job was through Nesco. A temp agency. – more... I've heard nothing but bad news about Nesco.
So, I did my own research and found the one company in my hometown that does crystal growth.
They're not hiring Material Technicians. Oh, they're hiring technicians alright, but nothing like what's described on both the 'indeed' and 'nesco' sites.
Now, I've decided to go through the extra work to research everything on this site, because 'nesco' (if not also 'indeed') is lying through their collective teeth about this position.

And of course I had to make believe, just like they're doing, in order to leave this review. – less
mail room
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 5, 2013
I have been in the mail business for over 13 years. I like working in a team setting but I also don't mind working alone.I enjoy working with my co-workers on a daily bases.
typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: enjoy working with others and helping people
Cons: healthcare
I arrive usually before most people. I usually make coffee. Then my day begins with taking calls from customers, enjoying some conversation with co workers and then I go home feeling accomplished.
I stuffed newspapers
Standard Publishing (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYNovember 16, 2013
Pros: it was an easy job
Cons: the chemicals broke me out
I got the newspapers together and sent them out, to where they would be sent out.
Typical day at work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLNovember 15, 2013
Recruit, source, interview, pre-screen, add people to jobs etc.
Ok workplace....not all management is truthful at times.
Production Associate at Toyota Boshuku of Kentucky (Former Employee), Bardstown,KYNovember 12, 2013
Pros: a job!!
Cons: do not trust what is said.
Went to this job with purpose to get hired full-time....understood some temps where ahead of me to get hired. When I was eligible I was not trained properly and had to train 30 more days. During this period I developed neuropothy in my feet. Management told me I would be trained on time. Management did not give me same opportunity as some of the other – more... temps. – less