NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Great place
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYDecember 7, 2016
This is a great place to work, great people, good placement... i have always had a good time with this company and have never had any issues getting a good job.
I enjoy working here but its not for everyone
Gp12 (Current Employee) –  Elyria, OHNovember 28, 2016
Ive have some tough times here and if you cant lift heavy objects tgen this isnt a job for you at all. My title is gp12 and i enjoy doing my job everyday
Fun
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 17, 2016
Call office to see if they have a position open or available, typical learn entry level position jobs. Management is very caring and tries to find a job that best fits you. Co workers are great people to be around, hardest part getting the job that you want. Enjoy working with people that want to help you
Pros
fun
Cons
takes awhile to get employment
recruiter
Human Resource/ Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 16, 2016
Managed poorly. would not recommend working here based on the relationships upper management has with office staff. Very unprofessional
Pros
close to home
Cons
Co-workers and management
Depends on the company they put you with.
Nesco (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 14, 2016
Its all factory work, line assembly. Nothing special about it, long hours, standing on your feet for long periods of time. Most places they place you have good working teams. Some times you get a lazy team but that all depends on the management.
Pros
good pay, good hours.
Cons
long hours, standing for long amounts of time.
Always has a job for you, as long as you work.
Win-Wrap (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY 40422November 6, 2016
Nesco is a staffing agency that works to help you get and keep a job. If you lose it for whatever reason they always are there to help you find another job. I've never had an issue with getting hired at a factory after being hired through nesco.
Pros
always looks for a job for you
Cons
weak pay
Unstable working environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLNovember 1, 2016
Work is not at all hard, but requires constant standing, pulling, lifting and pushing product from one place to another for a minimum wage to limit amount with no room for growth or promotion.
Pros
No former training or work history require to work most position.
Cons
The clients you work for and with usually treats you like deployable outcasts.
good place for immediate placement
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 1, 2016
Since its a temporary agengy , you aren't guaranteed work and they pay is low. I enjoyed the company I worked for through them and they pay weekly. Overall not too bad if you can find permanent placement.
Pros
Off weekends and fun crew I worked with
Cons
no stable hours
A safe and fun workplace
Paint Prepper (Former Employee) –  5671 N Oracle Rd #1103, Tucson, Az, 85704October 30, 2016
They were on top of everything. The coworkers were very reasonable and easy to work with. The managers and employees were respectful to everyone. I learned how to prep parts and materials before painting them. I worked long hours when it was needed.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2016
This job was through a temp agency only. It was a small call center and very laid back . Anice place to work for younger or retired individuals.
Pros
Dress attire was realy relxed
Cons
short lunch and no benefits
Temp Agency with same day placement
Temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 18, 2016
Went into agency and had job placement same day. Paperwork and initial skill testing is somewhat lengthy but worth it. Takes your interests and skills and helps them match you with a job of the same skill and interest set you have. Can only work at the job assignment for 6 months, but at the end of that 6 months the company can offer permanent employment to the temp employees they are interested in.
We're very rude and didn't help
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  London kyOctober 4, 2016
This company was ok at first but I worked one job with them then they told me I couldn't work threw them anymore but a few weeks later they offer me another job wich I accept then they were very rude to me about my abilities to work
Pros
Not good
Small shop
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 7, 2016
Utilizing an ipad you would receive and complete your work assignments, order parts, print, and a couple of other things
Productive and fun work enviorment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHSeptember 2, 2016
you have to be at work at 7:00 am during the morning. I learned how to run a packing line and load a truck. some of the floor management were professional but others weren't. Most of my co-workers were pretty cool to work with. They always gave a helping hand when needed.The hardest part about the job was to meet the some of the high quotes of completing some of the work that we were doing. Most of the work that we didn't consist of any group work. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunch , why because we got 45 minutes and and allowed use to finally talk to each other about what different jobs that we were all working on.
Pros
The way the breaks was set up
Cons
We were not allowed to talk even if we were working and productive
Nice company to work for
Sapphire furnace installer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 17, 2016
Help me understand how to work in a high productivity area. Made sure I learned skills to take me to the next level of employment. great place to work for.
Not a good career move.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dundee, FLAugust 13, 2016
Worked for a plastics company in Dundee, Florida. You end up being treated like garbage. You'll find yourself doing most of the production supervisors duties while he gets the pay. Management can be quite intolerable and very unconcerned about you. If you find yourself working here leave your dignity and self esteem at home. Count on being lied to!
Was told job started at $13. Turns out it was $10.
Pros
some coworkers are great
Cons
very untruthful managers
Worst idea for a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 11, 2016
I worked in the Norwalk location at Pinnacle and that was the WORST mistake for a job. That place is a joke. The boss treats his workers like animals. There is no organization what so ever in the factory. I applied to work and 90% of the time I was cleaning. I worked there for 7 months and finally got a different job cause it wasn't worth the mental stress after the boss called me a b****. Most of the time there isn't any P.P.E so got chemical burns and have scars now on my arms from getting cut. I would contact NESCO to let the office know of everything that was going on and no changes were ever made except NESCO contacted the boss and I would get the 3rd degree or he would make me work harder
Drama and very unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 7, 2016
The job was very unprofessional and full of drama. I never worked the schedule I was hired in to work. What they call training is shadowing another employee while they're on the phone with a customer. No for real in the class training. They fire employees without explanation...feels like you're walking on eggshells.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short breaks, managements believe what is said about you before they ask you.
Great at placing me quick to another facility
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 29, 2016
Had issues with management putting me in an awkward positions with potential jobs. Loved working for Nesco Resources. Would recommend friends to try out Nesco in the future. Hope to find other temp agencies that compare to Nesco in IL.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not great wages and management was unprofessional.
Poor place to work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 22, 2016
They lied about everything from where I was working to the position. Nice co-workers. Bad Bosses. You work as long as they want. You stay till the job is done
Pros
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8