NESCO Resource

NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Great company.
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee), Shepherdsville KyFebruary 10, 2014
NESCO RESOURCE is a great company to work for. They are very friendly.
not a bad starup place
General Laborer (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: alot
this company is a little unorganized about how to place their workers. and the compensation isn't at all great.
very steady workload which I like
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clover, SCJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: i like the steady pace and had the opportunity to learn different jobs
Cons: the job did not last but four months. department shut down
Very nice place to work. Good management. Reasonable breaks.
Factory Worker - Part-Time (Former Employee), Harrodsburg, KYJanuary 13, 2014
long 12 hour shifts and demanding overtime. Wouldnt want to work there ever again!
They got me a Job
temporary employee (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no pto, no paid holidays, no sick days
Nesco is a hiring agency, they got me my job at ventana and that's about it. There was little trust with the company itself. At Ventana(where I was hired) there were other temps from Nesco and we all had different understandings of what holidays we got paid(which was none) and our benefits. For example our contracts said after a years work we where entitled to some vacation days and pto. well I was with Nesco for 15 months and never got any of that. I would call and get told something different everytime. it got to the point where all the temps just had to be happy with the pay they got. We were left in the dark about a lot of things.
Very pleasant jobs to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Hittachi Automotive Products (USA), Inc.January 2, 2014
Pros: very nice people to work for
very nice to work with them Staff really worked with employees to fit them in the right job
got a job
employee (Current Employee), middlefield,ohDecember 26, 2013
Pros: got job
Cons: somewhat detached
The only thing negitive so far is lack of knowledge about company I was hooked up with. Nesco handbook was wrong many times... Even getting supervisors names wrong as well as getting conditions pertaining to clock in times wrong.
This caused some problems but it is smooth sailing if you keep in contact on both sides of the fence.
Overall a pretty good service.
Fast pace work place
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Chardon, OHDecember 19, 2013
It's under new management so thing are a little crazy & not really but together right now.
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHDecember 12, 2013
Pros: free icecreams and sometimes lunches
Cons: healthcare short brakes
A typical day at NESCO starts with clocking in at work as well as in the system and starting with the work. learn a lot about clerical overall jobs behavior at such a job meat a great friends working with them as a team achieving a great successes.
there was no hardness in the job all the time I enjoyed in it.
Really?
researcher (Former Employee), MADecember 7, 2013
Cons: i now have a cramp from shaking my head, and a sore cheek from clenching my jaw.
After seeing the job opening on "indeed" for a Material Technician who would be working with crystals (grown crystals), that the job was in my hometown, and that the pay was almost double what I'm making now, I jumped up, clicked my heels and sped on to the application area.
And that's when I found out that the job was through Nesco. A temp agency. I've heard nothing but bad news about Nesco.
So, I did my own research and found the one company in my hometown that does crystal growth.
They're not hiring Material Technicians. Oh, they're hiring technicians alright, but nothing like what's described on both the 'indeed' and 'nesco' sites.
Now, I've decided to go through the extra work to research everything on this site, because 'nesco' (if not also 'indeed') is lying through their collective teeth about this position.

And of course I had to make believe, just like they're doing, in order to leave this review.
mail room
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 5, 2013
I have been in the mail business for over 13 years. I like working in a team setting but I also don't mind working alone.I enjoy working with my co-workers on a daily bases.
typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: enjoy working with others and helping people
Cons: healthcare
I arrive usually before most people. I usually make coffee. Then my day begins with taking calls from customers, enjoying some conversation with co workers and then I go home feeling accomplished.
I stuffed newspapers
Standard Publishing (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYNovember 16, 2013
Pros: it was an easy job
Cons: the chemicals broke me out
I got the newspapers together and sent them out, to where they would be sent out.
Typical day at work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLNovember 15, 2013
Recruit, source, interview, pre-screen, add people to jobs etc.
Ok workplace....not all management is truthful at times.
Production Associate at Toyota Boshuku of Kentucky (Former Employee), Bardstown,KYNovember 12, 2013
Pros: a job!!
Cons: do not trust what is said.
Went to this job with purpose to get hired full-time....understood some temps where ahead of me to get hired. When I was eligible I was not trained properly and had to train 30 more days. During this period I developed neuropothy in my feet. Management told me I would be trained on time. Management did not give me same opportunity as some of the other temps.
Not worth your time!
Picker/packer (Former Employee), North Canton, OhioOctober 23, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no direction, no incentives, no fun and they blatantly lie to your face.
Great coworkers but management lacks communication skills. We were told the warehouse was doing great, productivity was up, and then a few of us got the ax the following week. If you do something wrong you have three or more people breathing down your neck, you can't have a social life if you work second shift, shift supervisor has no clue on what he's doing and often makes the dispatcher do things for him so he can continue to play solitaire. There are no incentives that make you want to work there and be happy, no raises, no pension, and the longer term employees are being force to retire. Oh! Lets not forget that Diebold just shelled out $48 Million due to bribery charges. I'm glad they laid me off!
BASIC COMPANY
HOSPITAL COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2013
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: deceptive/not told assignment ended until i left work
BASIC DAY
NO JOB ADVANCEMENT
DECEPTIVE PRACTICES
OLD EQUIPMENT
SNEAKY MANAGEMENT
MANUFACTURING
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Stratford, CTSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: job location is close to home
Cons: no benifits, jobs are only short time not perminate
COME INTO WORK CLOCK IN AND PUT PRODUCT INTO BOXES FOR SHIPPING.
emerson was a laid back company to work for
Kathy Adamson (Former Employee), Maysville, KYAugust 20, 2013
Pros: learned different machines
Cons: temp service, no bebefits
was able to stay longer before lay-off because i was valued as a good worker.
produtive and fast work enviornment
Machine Operator/Material handler (Former Employee), camcoAugust 10, 2013
*hard work and dedication to you specific job
*good quality parts