NESCO Resource Employee Reviews in United States

They areconsiderate of thieremployeed
Sr. Materials Planner (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 3, 2015
I rate them a 7.5 They were quick to get back with you with any concerns you may have. The company provided fair benefits for a staffing firm.
good company to work for.
senior receiver (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 14, 2015
nesco resource is a fine company to work with the only down side is they don't provide any paid time/sick time which is unfortunate they do take care of you though.
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
no paid time or sick time.
Great company!
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2015
This was a great company to work with. High level of integrity and they always put clients needs as their first priority!
Pros
Great management team in place
Cons
not enough advancement opportunities
efficient and helpful
Inspection Coordinator for an Engineering Firm (Current Employee) –  Apollo BeachOctober 20, 2015
I have had good experiences with this company. They went out of their way to help me land a temporary job. Currently, I am looking for a full time permanent position.
Nesco is a temp agency
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 15, 2015
I work at Master Container (Pactiv) but employed throw Nesco. The people I work everyday with are great people. The hardest part of my job is learning the receiving part of the job as I already have experience with shipping. I enjoy the learning as it has helped me expand my skills
Pros
the people that work there are good people, helpful
Cons
small comp, with limit resources not much room for advancement and feeling of they may go out of business
great place
Shipping/Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTJuly 15, 2015
Nice place to work. Great people, environment was great but they didn't want to hire people even though people stayed working there over years and still a temp with no benefits.
Questionable ethics to say the least.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYOctober 27, 2015
This is a temporary staffing agency. Some good jobs can be landed through this company, but if you are working for the company itself then you can expect a total concern for the profit and not the employees.
Nesco Resource
Consultant Advocate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 6, 2013
I perform HR/Payroll functions for consultants. Nesco does not have any formal training for this position & those who should train do not find it important. There is no onboarding or any type of new hire orientation for internal employees. Terrible communication with management and HR manager.

Thus far not impressed with this company, or it's lack of procedures.
Cons
salary, management
A very fun and productive place to work. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHSeptember 1, 2015
This was a busy place. I got a chance to go from picking to replenishing a very important department. I would love to go back there. The people at Nesco Resource are very nice and they know how hard I worked so hopefully they will find another position for me.
Pros
Great place to grow and learn.
Cons
I was not able to get hired on.
mig weld parts from ptints
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  London, OHOctober 11, 2015
get to work (Intellagrated) get print that needs to be built go to my both and start working. when I got they jobs done I was given ide go back and get more.
Pros
pay was good great envirorment
Convienent pay checks
Temp Receptionist/ Administration (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Nesco provides the opportunity or temporary work but no career advancement. This is a temp agency, so regardless of your skill the future of your fate in a position with Nesco depends solely on the time and needs of another company looking to "rent" you so to speak. If you are over qualified, under qualified, not qualified, just learning, it does not make the difference; every employee is treated the same- your a contract employee that is temporary.
Pros
easy money
Cons
no career
manufactoring MTD
Manufacturing=Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHOctober 22, 2014
The shipper became a supervisor and he didn't know anything about the line. He sent me up on the oven to pull small tires apart when they come out the oven. When I pulled the small tires apart. I felt something popped in my right arm. I told the supervisor about it and I asked him for a accident report to fill out. But instead of him doing that . He got a male nurse for me. So I told him about it and then he sent me home. But I asked him for a accident report to fill out. He said they don't do that no more. So I went to ER in Bellevue Hospital and the doctor took x-rays of my right arm and then he put a sling on the arm. I went to nesco the next day and tell them what happened. I got fired for going to ER without their permission.
Unprofessional
None (Former Employee) –  Latham NYSeptember 27, 2015
Very unprofessional, no returning calls or emails. No interviews much less placements. Rude A professional embarrassment. I would not be associated with this company after the way the Latham NY branch handles itself.
Pros
Cons
Bad reputation
The people are okay but the place is dirty
production (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 16, 2015
I like the work but I did not like that you only get an 30 min. lunch break out of 8 hrs. The assembly workers gave all the breaks and took theirs real late because they had at least three or four people some times, especially third shift. The lunchroom is small and do not stay clean. The womens bathroom was very nasty and dirty. They may hired one or two people, within a 2-3 year span. They only hire temps to work in the company for yeras on, you will not get hired right away.
not good
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYOctober 9, 2015
they get you temp jobs but where they place you there's no way your going to get full time. they don't help you get full time.
Great People with your best interest in mind.
Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 1, 2015
Nesco is a great company with Great People. They always try their best to solve all your problems. Their Ins. is not a strong point.
Productive and fun workplace where everyone helped each other.
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL TEMP (Current Employee) –  Middleburg, OHMarch 4, 2013
I ran my own pack line. Packed taps and ferrules for welding. I ordered parts, received them in, and placed them in the racks for stock. I am a licensed tow motor driver and used pallet jacks.
I would get a work order, find the correct part # bin of taps & load them in the dump chute. Then find the correct ferrule # and place them in the other dump chute. Weigh out the correct # of pieces, pack them in boxes, and place the proper # of boxes on the pallet to complete the job. I wrapped and moved pallets to shipping dock for on time delivery. The hardest part was last minute orders that had to ship in a short time frame. I enjoyed every part of my job. All my co-workers helped each other when needed. I worked well with management and did what was asked of me.
Pros
learned many different job skills
Cons
it was not temp. to hire
Great place for temp placement
Tax Preparer for Jackson-Hewitt (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYSeptember 15, 2015
This was a temp job and so it was a temp placement. The staff at Nesco took good care of me. Pay was directly deposited, which made things easier.
Pros
Easy to work with
Cons
Low pay for education level
They got me a Job
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 4, 2014
Nesco is a hiring agency, they got me my job at ventana and that's about it. There was little trust with the company itself. At Ventana(where I was hired) there were other temps from Nesco and we all had different understandings of what holidays we got paid(which was none) and our benefits. For example our contracts said after a years work we where entitled to some vacation days and pto. well I was with Nesco for 15 months and never got any of that. I would call and get told something different everytime. it got to the point where all the temps just had to be happy with the pay they got. We were left in the dark about a lot of things.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no pto, no paid holidays, no sick days
Great job fit for industry I was looking for
Basin Asset Administrator (Former Employee) –  Henderson, COAugust 13, 2015
The job the placed me was a Oil company face paced and love all the diversity and thrown into all different aspects of the company
Pros
everything
Cons
Oil industry layoffs

2.8