NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

productive and a great place to work at
accel (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 12, 2016
they are a very good company to go through they always have jobs for someone to have. they always had great people to work with and I really enjoyed myself working with them.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
work slowed down
Long hours, not so fun
Racking (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 6, 2016
Everyday I would stand on my feet hanging parts on a rack then hanging the rack on the paint line. The management was alright. My manager was pretty cool, but strict. All of my co-workers were pretty cool for the most part. The hardest part of this job was having to lift the racks and carry them by hand to the paint line. There really wasn't anything to enjoy about this job. I mean its not hard work at all, the heavy lifting for those long hours just made it hard.
Fun Place
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 30, 2016
This position was overnight. Pretty much recovery position putting back items and re-stocking. People were kind unfortunately management was not always on the same page. No one really communicated so job duties were never clear
Pros
worked overnight
Cons
not enough pay for the hours worked
Enjoyed the time!
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI and Auburn Hills, MIMarch 21, 2016
I enjoyed the time I spent at Nesco Resource. I had my own branch that thrived with 2 exemplary employees that worked very hard to make sure orders were filled on time and the clients were happy. I learned a lot from the Vice President of my region.
Pros
Bonus structure and health insurance was great.
free capccino
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 11, 2016
loved wqorking for there temp assingment i loved helping customers with there vehicle recalls .managment treated us like a employee of there company at agero .
Pros
nice staff fun environment
Cons
short contract
stable job and great hours
material handler (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHFebruary 19, 2016
The hours were always available and steady. Management was fair to all of its employees. I enjoyed the company of my co-workers and the bosses.I learned how to handle the materials that the job required me to do in a productive manner.
Pros
overtime
Cons
lack of communication
NESCO resources
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHFebruary 11, 2016
NESCO is a great staffing agency, they helped me find a job and start it very quickly. The job they sent me to I enjoyed very much, it was a great company to work for.
forklift operator, production, dispatcher
Temp-Positions/Forklift-Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLFebruary 8, 2016
I was doing production but at the same time I was on the forklift, I really work couple day 3 day the most I cant tell you more because it was a temp job.
NESCO Resource is a good job search Co.
Investigative Chemist for Kodak Alaris (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 3, 2016
NESCO is acting as a third party job clearing house in my situation. One company needs my services that were purchased through a second. Now it all clears through NESCO, and all three companies are satisfied.
Warehouse Position
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 1, 2016
Worked with Advanced Auto Parts Warehouse, as an associate. The position was temporary. Sorted in coming and outgoing merchandise based on store location.

Want to know more about NESCO Resource?

Ask a question
excellent company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 1, 2016
I am the owner of this business and it affords me extras income. Started with my partner and we continue to take on small projects.
good company
Inventory Control Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Great company to work for. Very involved with employee needs and customer driven. Multiple opportunities to advance and grow within the company.
Flexible
Call Center Representative-Fullfillment (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 24, 2016
The hardest part of the job is juggling several responsibilities at once including answering calls, placing orders, jumping from client screen
to difference client screens. We receive high volume inbound calls just before a floor set I have learned how to multi-task while staying calm and focused.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, not just in my department, but the whole company. It is uncommon these days to find people (a whole company) who help each other in whatever capacity is needed. Respect for one another is paramount there. Managers are easy to talk to and encourage open discussions.

It is a casual environment and casual dress is permitted on a daily basis.

The biggest negative is that there is a hiring freeze so there is no opportunity for me to obtain benefits or the pay that I am accustomed to.

This review is about the company that Nesco placed me with. It has nothing to do with Nesco.
Pros
casual dress
Cons
no benefits
Works well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 21, 2016
If they call you with a position they are very good. I never had any problems. Also they will contact you if they think you are a good fit for new positions.
Pros
Pay checks ontime
Cons
When assignment over difficult to get next position
Little to no communication
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 21, 2016
The process of getting onboard with this company is very tedious so beware. I received a million calls before I started the assignment but once I start and has questions, the response time was very slow. No one knew the answer to anything and it was very frustrating.
Cons
Pay, lack of communication
Don't believe into lies
engineer entry level (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2016
Don't fall prey to sweet words and fall into trap. The company relies on cheap resources and knowledge doesn't have much value. It didn't take me whole lot to realize, what I was explained and what I was doing, were two different things. I ended up leaving after few months.
Great Environment
Temporary Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 7, 2016
This was a great learning experience. Great people and I am sad that the position came to an end. My manager was absolutely amazing. She was taught me just enough to get me going but not to much so I could be strategic and figure things out on my own.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Benefits were Horrible
Great resource to enter oil field industry
Oil and Gas Facility Technician (Former Employee) –  Gillett, TXDecember 30, 2015
Nesco was very helpful in negotiating my work benefits and salary during the busy oil field industry. I thought Nesco stood out and forward leaning on taking care of employees and keeping work force informed.
Pros
Uniforms, tools to conduct our job.
Cons
Not enough face to face time with employees
Unprofessional
production worker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MIDecember 29, 2015
There is a complete lack of communication, erroneous communication between the recruiting staff and the company looking for help. When the recruiters don't know the answer to a question they make one up and then deny having the discussion. Because of a lack of communication I am still waiting to be paid for working the week of December 14, 2015. I have been told by the recruiter in the Port Huron office that this has NEVER happened in company history. I have personally spoken to people who have had this problem. I don't know what the other branches are like but this Port Huron branch needs to invest in better training for their recruiters. This is not a professional upstanding company. Seriously, try a different staffing company, they all hire for the same companies.
Pros
There were no pros
Cons
Can't get paid
didnt like Nesco
Molder (Former Employee) –  London, KYDecember 25, 2015
Same as above, they needed more jobs like the job shop, The company needed to pay better. They needed to show us our appreciation more, cause I worked day in and day out and wasn't appreciated
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8