NESCO Resource

NESCO Resource United States Employee Reviews

great people but low pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Shelton, CTJune 27, 2013
Pros: we take 2 fifteen minutes breaks
Cons: no health insurance
work well with others, work non-stop packing and receiving and forklift operator. co-workers are hardworkers and a team player.
make good money
Temporary service (Former Employee), Elyria, OHJune 7, 2013
Pros: made alot of money
Cons: heat and short breaks
i worked with nesco before and i loved how much money and hours i was getting with the company. i learned how to hang car parts, sort car parts, and package. my managment was very cool and nice. i liked my co workers. the hardest part of the job was the heat in different facotories. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the great crew members i worked with.
Nesco
Packer (Current Employee), Stratford, CTJune 3, 2013
Pros: easy work
Cons: very hot warehouse, no water cooler
we pack trail mixes, dried fruits and candy items for stores. The job is easy however your on your feet all day in a very hot warehouse.

Its hard for me to rate this company I havent been there long enough.
Typical Review
CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2013
Pros: great co workers and reruiter
*Determined warranty status from shipping details using web based Internal Reporting systems
*Determined Part Number of various product lines using tools via Internal Reporting Gateway and specific product knowledge and experience
*Determined Credit Terms available to Customers for out of warranty equipment via data available on the Internal *Reported Gateway and liaising with Credit Control
*Generated Quotations and Return Material authorization numbers for repairs using Clarify Interface
*Ensured adequate Cash In Advance or Purchase Orders are supplied before issuing RMAs where appropriate
*Determined appropriate repair centre for each product, recording it on Clarify Interface to allow direct shipments
*Ensured Clarify Interface reflects collection has been requested via Global Logistics program where appropriate
*Arranged collection of units within United States on request
*Liaising with vendors to arrange repair and return of 3rd party equipment
*Utilized product and customer specific experience to coordinate with Technical Assistance team regarding relevant customer technical issues
*Provided support to the RMA team through specific product knowledge and experience, particularly with regards to legacy product
*Being aware of and implementing each customer’s specific and contractual requirements
*Dealing with Americas, International and internal customers’ queries via fax, telephone, e-mail
*Processed Advance Replacements as per contractual obligations or customer request
*Processed Repair Replacements as per Repair management request to ensure Turn Around Times achieved – more... as and when necessary
*E-mailded acknowledgements
*Resolved issues with units that have been placed in Isolation
*Closed RMAs that have been at ‘Awaiting Unit’ status for 30 days or more unless longer permitted due to location and/or deemed sensitive by management
*Passed Advance Replacement Returns outstanding over 30 days for invoicing, unless deemed sensitive by management
*Ensured that a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with the Customer Support RMA Team’s objectives
*Provided information and support to the Global Repair RMA Manager and/or San Antonio RMA Supervisor for any other requirements as and when required – less
production, warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Huron, OHApril 25, 2013
I learned how to use a hole punch and roll and die machine really nice people the only thing I don't like about is they don't let anyone one work more then 10 hours a week
My life
Lobar (Current Employee), Norwalk, OHApril 19, 2013
Pros: worked with good people
Cons: being laid off
I love you work. I'm not working at this time do to no work at the Temp Services have no work at this time. I'm trying to find a full time job where i don't have to worry about being laid off.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep, Data Entry, Research (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 18, 2013
Pros: great pay
Customer service, input data and investigate situations.
Nice place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), North Canton, OHMarch 29, 2013
Pros: ok jobs to work at
its a good company to work for there varies job you may be able to get depend on your exp
temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Shelton, CTMarch 19, 2013
Pros: low pay
Cons: they found a job for me
they help me get a job nice people to work with. it a temp agency so I have not that much to say about them.

April 18, 2013

do they perform background checks? How long did it take them to find a job for you? Thanks!

Always was a competitive job.
Inspector/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lorain, OHMarch 13, 2013
Resolving problems at the moment in the field and having to help the job get done on time. I learn how to weld, how to mechanical jobs. My supervisor and engineers were satisfied with the job I did. The relationship with the co-workers was with respect. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the employees and clients different humors and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting the job on time.
Productive and fun workplace where everyone helped each other.
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL TEMP (Current Employee), Middleburg, OHMarch 4, 2013
Pros: learned many different job skills
Cons: it was not temp. to hire
I ran my own pack line. Packed taps and ferrules for welding. I ordered parts, received them in, and placed them in the racks for stock. I am a licensed tow motor driver and used pallet jacks.
I would get a work order, find the correct part # bin of taps & load them in the dump chute. Then find the correct ferrule # and place them in the other dump chute. Weigh out the correct # of pieces, pack them in boxes, and place the proper # of boxes on the pallet to complete the job. I wrapped and moved pallets to shipping dock for on time delivery. The hardest part was last minute orders that had to ship in a short time frame. I enjoyed every part of my job. All my co-workers helped each other when needed. I worked well with management and did what was asked of me.
Assembler (Current Employee), Winchester, KYMarch 4, 2013
Pros: we get a break every 2 hours
Cons: when the weather and roads start getting hazardous, they keep you working and do not send you home.
This is a staffing company. I work at Univance as an assembler. I believe the hardest part of this job is the hours. Second shift works from 4:30 p.m. until either 1:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m. I am not a night person; I prefer working days. My co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with.
Extremely Professional
QA Reliability/Facilities Project Technician (Former Employee), Harrodsburg, KYMarch 1, 2013
They work diligently to find a position that you are qualified for.
Lowest of the low - MA location
Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston MAFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: there was a paycheck and that was about it.
Cons: rude, unfriendly atmosphere. low pay. no benefits. no communication.
I'm giving them the lowest rating possible because the person who was my rep was only concerned for $$ and nothing else. I temped for them in 2009 and the experience was good. I temped for them in 2012 and had the most horrible experience ever. The company I temped for had no clue what they wanted out of a temp and basically stuck me in a corner for 6 months and ignored me. I asked for more work after 1 month and they looked at me with 10 heads, so I had to make work for myself. 6 months of unending boredom and no one speaking to you. What fun! I got really sick and had to leave the job. I let my rep know I was sick 3 weeks beforehand and was seeing a doctor to hopefully get better and continue the job. That didnt happen cuz I got sicker. I gave a 1 day notice in the morning and the rep called several minutes later and screamed at me for doing so. Nice thing to do a person going thru a bad sickness. I won't be going back to them ever again.
a paycheck
operator (Former Employee), London, KYFebruary 17, 2013
Not satisfied with this company, very unprofessional. In order to get holiday pay, you must work 1000 hours and I find that to be rediculously unfair.
Worse recruiting agency in Ohio
chemical worker (Former Employee), Middleburgh Hts, OHFebruary 4, 2013
Cons: pay, substandard treatment, no regard for safety.
Middleburg Hts, OH location....

I was given an assignment through NESCO. Due to my experience I ended up knowing more about the job at hand than the location supervisor did. On top of all that my "trainer" offered my narcotics. He was a known drug dealer inside the company. They just couldn't catch him yet. I discussed this with my NESCO recruiter and I requested a new assignment since this was also in a facility where hazardous chemicals were used. He was told by his boss that I had to "stick it out because I was already at an assignment". I had no choice but to quit that same day. I did not appreciate being forced to stay in a drug filled environment with hazardous chemicals. It spoke volumes about the integrity, or lack there of, of NESCO. The pay was a joke as well. I've done work for a reputable company in another state involving N.A.S.A. NESCO paid entry level money and did not care in the slightest bit about my safety. They made that very clear. NESCO is the bottom of the barrel in temp agencies.
overall a nice place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee), London, KYFebruary 4, 2013
interviewed and hired associates for open positions, checked background, work history and performed drug screens.
Top management was helpful keeping us informed with what was going on within the company.
Co-workers were friendly and very helpful
Not being able to hire everyone was the hardest part and the most enjoyable part was helping people find employment
Assembly
Assembly (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: ok
*running 3 or more machines

*different things of assembly

*machines

*I working alone not co- workers

* My first time working on assembly I am very focus

*everything more friends and new things to do.
tempt to hire jobs and very limited
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 2, 2013
Cons: no enough jobs
They didnt have many jobs that was available. Ive worked for taget warehouse through Nesco resources. I enjoyed the experinece but little job security.
overworked underpaid
tow motor operator (Former Employee), middleburg heightsJanuary 2, 2013
Cons: horrible pay no benefits
Don't pay or compensate employees enough. I'm licensed tow motor operators. Only willing to start at 9.75 hour complete joke plus it was 2nd shift

NESCO Resource Salaries