Nestlé
1,420 reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

great work place and a lot of room for growth
Sanitation Technician, Extruder Operator, (Former Employee), Solon, OHMay 26, 2015
fast paced so days go quickly, I've learned how to assemble many different machine, everyone likes to help out their co workers, hardest part was assembling heavy parts, and I enjoyed getting the lines started early
productive workplace
EPSU (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAMay 21, 2015
clock in and then go straight to my line after a shift meeting. Cleaning cookers on my line
Making sure factory was clean and ready on time for production by 6:00am.
Locking out and tagging out a machines while i was working on a machine.
Working as a team always make sure that the factory was release on time
Cleaning packaging areas when somebody from packaging was missing.
Helping out cleaning dough mixing when company was short on people.
fun place
Warehouse Order Selector/Team Lead (Current Employee), GAMay 19, 2015
a day at work will be waking up ad being ready at all times cause I know once I step in the front doors it was game time. I seen the number of trucks I seen where we may have been behind so I knew what I had to do. the management was always in helping and supporting.the part of the job I rerally didn't like was the cold.
Production Worker
Production Worker (Current Employee), Franklin Park, ILMay 12, 2015
Pros: Job duties is simple and doesn't require must
Cons: The hours you work, missing days with your family
Nestle is a fun place to work, if you have kids it makes it a little harder to be in their lives. I have been working there for 1 year and I have been on every shift they have. That's including 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Nestle is one of the biggest food company, I am proud to work here.
MAINTENANCE/MECHANIC OPERATOR (Current Employee), Franklin Park, ILMay 5, 2015
Nestle is Productive and professional work placed with lots different machines to work on. I've learned and gained a lot of experience since I worked at Nestle.
Great Factory Performance, Culture and People
PowerBar, Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee), Boise, IDApril 30, 2015
Pros: Employee respect, Benefits package, work life balance
Cons: Being sold, new owners choosing to co-man resulting in the layoff of all 167 employees
I worked with a small dedicated team in the Distribution Center in Boise. We supported and audited factory production on a daily basis. I processed quality assurance documents regarding out of date inventory and destroy and disposal documentation. I volunteered for various extra work assignments which included problem solving teams, safety accountability, and auditing duties, all while maintaining, and assisting with the daily shipping of LTL, long haul, and UPS orders in a fast paced and safe environment.

One of the most exciting things about my 21 years at PowerBar was being part of such a great company that grew from a family start-up venture, to a globally marketed $250 million industry leader. It was truly a tremendous experience and it took complete dedication at all levels in the organization. Maintaining company culture during such gigantic company growth was not easy. However, after enduring struggles and changes to the company internally, market trends externally, the values and dedication to do the right things at the Boise PowerBar plant was the one thing that never wavered. Through hiring the good people, open communication from management, rewarding safety, teamwork, and cost saving performance, our people, our core values and our culture always remained truly world class!
Great people to work with
Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCApril 30, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Fast paced work environment requiring multitasking, managment skills. Great people to work with, job requires to take on other responsibilities since people leaving are not replaced.
A lot of equipment malfuctions.
Worker (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 24, 2015
Helped develop skills for future employment. Training on equipment is very vague and process is not followed through on Nestles standard of operations.
productive place
Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Laurel, MDApril 22, 2015
nestle is a fast fun place to work in a friendly and safe establishment
i have learned a lot of new things and experienced a lot
Good Company with good benefits
Heat Seal & Check Weight Operator (Former Employee), Springville, UTApril 13, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: The Noise and long periods standing up
Started the production line making sure it run properly before it run with the product. Made sure the the metal detector worked properly and also helped with the Check weight machine. Maintained the record of every time the line stopped and called the mechanics in case it was necessary.

The hardest part of the job was when we were having problems with the machines and we got jams causing loss of product.

In General, it was difficult for me dealing with the noise and the long periods of time standing up.

What I liked the most about Nestle, were the employee's benefits.
awesome place to work with awesome pay and benefits
Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Springville, UTApril 12, 2015
Pros: great breaks, amazing benefits
Cons: constant calls for assistance, very insignificant hours
clocking in with a smile as you see your team mates prep for the day to begin as well. you never know what can happen,good or bad, but your trained to handle and situation that comes afloat. iv learned many things through this job including perseverance. the hardest thing about the job is that most of the time you are like firefighters. as the technician your constantly receiving calls to help out other teams on production for faulty equipment or chemical/product cleanup. the best part of the job is that you are not taken for granted. superior recognize the hard work and effort, and all it takes is a simple thank you. and we receive it .
By rote workplace with few opportunities for advancement
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Anderson, INApril 2, 2015
The job is very simple and with the variance in the amount of work from day to day, you do not know if you will be bored or have to work hard.
good place to work in
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), AZMarch 26, 2015
good place to work in,and I enjoyed the environment there
Overall a good place to work
Route Salesman (Former Employee), Leland, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
Start of day normally around 5 am. You have a predetermined route every day and you deliver products to store.If you miss a store you end up hearing about it through your DM. They set the routes up by sales and if the store doesnt do $100 in sales a week then it gets worked every 2 weeks. But then they think they are missing sales so they want you to work all accounts on the said week even if you only take in 1 case. Hardest part of job is dealing with stuff like above and all the reports that they produce like an idileing report. A report that shows how long you leave truck running without driving. Needless to say if it snowed or had freezing rain the night before you are gonna have to run truck to melt ice etc.But that didnt matter. So much for safety first which is all they are concerned with.
My introduction to food manufacturing
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 24, 2015
I split my time between facility maintenance and project engineering. They provided excellent training and benefits. I enjoyed the project engineering the most, listening to the associates who had to use the equipment and how to optimize it for their use.
a great place to work
Mix Room Operator (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYMarch 23, 2015
I loved this job because it pays good and you stay busy. I had fun working with the people there and I really liked my job. Sometimes the hours are long and interrupt family life but overall I enjoyed it.
Overall good experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), PakistanMarch 18, 2015
Nice place to work. I liked working there. A lot of stuff to learn for people, who dont have HR experience. I really recommend this company because you will learn a lot while working.
Paid every week
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Dekalb, ILMarch 18, 2015
I enjoyed working at Nestle. I learned the ins and outs of factory work. I had the opportunity to lead a crew of workers. The hours were great for me.
Best job I've ever had!
Utilities Mechanic (Current Employee), Anderson,INMarch 14, 2015
This has been the most enjoyable job I have had! The people are so warm and welcoming and eager for you to learn your job. I've encountered no negativity like I had on my last job. You do work long days but it's not everyday of the week. You have as many days off as work days.
Bad management
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: management, breaks, over worked for pay
Working here was fun because you got to run the area yourself but the management was horrible and rude instead of fun and willing to help you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more

Nestlé Salaries