Nestlé
1,114 reviews

Nestlé Employer Reviews

Enterprising place to work
National Sales Manager (Former Employee), Santa MonicaSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Great company with great benefits. The only negative thing I could say is that if your not a manager, don't plan on being one.
Manufacturing
Multi-Operation-Machine Operator (Former Employee), Moses Lake, WASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: stable job
Cons: shift work
Work is relatively repetitious each shift. Very past paced work environment with a diverse work force. Hardest part of the job was working shift work and adjusting between shift rotations. I loved trying to be the other shifts in overall productivity.
productive, leadership, and goal oriented
shipping (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYSeptember 25, 2014
willing to safely do what needs to be done to do my job effectively and effeciently. never cutting corners nor overlooking safety first. I pay very close attention to detail and work closely with superiors to carry out the visions that best suit the business.
Would not recommend.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: excellent pay for the area, job security if you can stand it.
Cons: long hours, working nights and weekends, attending meaningless meetings
For a plant that is very successful, management's continuing desire to eliminate jobs has left this facility extremely short handed with skilled employees to preform the necessary job tasks. For this reason overtime is the rule of the day. Lower senior employees are constantly forced to work long hours over and over. There is no 'home life' balance. – more... New employees work 12 hour shifts, which are always nights, every other weekend, plus overtime. Management seems to lack direction and an understanding of how to use there people in an efficient manner. There continuing statements that there employees are there most valuable asset doesn't ring true. I have watched this facility fade into just a shadow of what it once was. – less
great employees bad managment
Production Operator (Former Employee), Cabazon, CASeptember 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with the job only with the management! Only tried to switch superintendents to be closer to home and had got laid off for it.
Fun co-workers and good interactions
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: recreation, flexibility
Great employees,who work together to solve problems and help each others well.My boss is a really nice and tolerant guy and understands your everyday needs.
Great Organization as long as you have the right mentors
Retail Sales Representative - Military (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: coworkers are amazing
Cons: at the time, lack of career pathing.
Organization with amazing talent, awesome leaders and opportunities for advancement as long as you have the right mentors.
Excellent Company
Pre-Sales Retail Representative (Current Employee), North Haven, CTSeptember 9, 2014
Great company...lots of room to grow, Great benefits. Upper management always willing to help you succeed at your position
excellent place to work
Class 6 Ingredient Handler/Class 7 Machinist (Former Employee), Solon, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: eat free for lunch and all the overtime you wanted
Cons: days off
There was something new everyday , never the same job, The management was fair and the co workers were like family the most enjoyable was every week pay
It was the best job and company to work for.
Palletizer Operator/ Stand Up forklift Operator (Former Employee), Springville, UTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks all shifts
I enjoyed working for Nestle. I really liked my job as a palletizer operator and that I was able to cross train and learn to operate the forklift in order to help out my department. The management was great, and I loved the free food, drinks and all the over time I needed.
Supply Chain and Logistics
Retail Field Executive (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Inventory planning, retail display analysis and supply chain distribution
productive and very enjoyable enviroment
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Allentown, PASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: we did not have to punch out for lunch, and we had a 10 minutes grace period to punch in
Cons: too many hours of work
start the day by checking my assign lift make sure it was in very good condition to operate.
then i will run to the picking area to check how much work we have for the day.i learned to work under presure because there was lots of last minute orders.my manager were very good people who knew exatly what they were doing, they were very serious about safety.my – more... coworker were very nice to work with, sometimes had little issue about work but at the end it everything was solved.
the hardest part of the job was when we had to work 12 hours a day the last week of every month, and the most enjoyeble was geting complement for a job well done. – less
Great Company To Work For
SBT Auditor (Former Employee), Industry, CASeptember 3, 2014
Great company who cares about the employees. Great to start early and get off early in the day. Great benefits
prep weight , reworks
prep weight (Former Employee), UTSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: we had free drinks, coffee, and fruit punch
Cons: waiting to have lunch
.clock in and start in the production line
.quickness
.was a great lead
.standing for ten hrs
. lunch we gather around and had fun
My first position as a CAD draftsman. Excellent work environment and benefits.
Cad Specialist (Former Employee), Laurel, MDAugust 28, 2014
Pros: free ice cream
Cons: irregular schedule
A typical day at work would include much orientation at the beginning. I was shadowing a senior draftsman as he would get different tasks and projects. After getting used to the work I was able to work under a mechanical engineer producing his drawings and getting different and more diverse tasks, such us designing an area to place a unit in an existing – more... work environment.
The management was great and very understandable when I had an emergency or needed help or didn't understand something.
The hardest part of the job was that sometimes the schedule would change with very short notice because of my manager's tight and busy schedule, but I was always able to manage and arrange something with conflicting events.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning. – less
fast paced
Cartoner Operator (Former Employee), Jonesboro,ARAugust 27, 2014
Pros: benefits. co workers.
Cons: short breaks. cruel management
very fast paced team oriented job.everyone worked together together to get the job done and meet production as well as quality.
nice and funny people/ co-workers
very clean facility
Great co workers
Business Analyst for C-Store Business (Former Employee), Solon, OHAugust 23, 2014
I enjoyed meeting and working with the fine people I met at Nestle
cold! but fun place to work
Operator/ Sanitation (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great food! good pay, good communication
Cons: short breaks, sometimes team members had too much drama
The work is easy and the pay was fair for the job. would definitely recommend this job to others.
productive.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYAugust 21, 2014
I always had something to do when I went into work each day. I learned a lot of things and met lots of new people. The management was great at Nestle, everyone was very friendly. there was never really nothing hard about the job except being able to keep up with what you were doing and not getting distracted. The most part that I enjoyed was meeting – more... all the new people and being able to make good friends. – less
Awesome company to work for
Retail Sales Representative and Trainer (Current Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 18, 2014
This job allows for self advancement. Lots of individualiity/ freedom.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more