Nestlé Employee Reviews

Local management were very good
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 16, 2017
I had a very stressful job handling all the safety for the facility as well as all the maintenance and security. culture was diversed and sometimes HR played a big role in the tension.
Racist
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
good company but senior mgmt sold division ran the company in to the ground. nice people but issues on how to spend on of equipment was the downfall.
Nice place to work, always getting free milk
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 14, 2017
Nestle is a fast pace job, They make all of the creamer and chocolate milk for the country. It has a European culture and their ways are a little different
Pros
Free Nestle products
Cons
Hours
I was a Ingredient Handler
Ingredient Handler (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 13, 2017
The people you work with most of them are wonderful people, the pay is wonderful. The career advancement was not and I would like to move up in my future career.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Stuck in a rut
Employee (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTNovember 13, 2017
They have created a culture of fear. Their training is lackluster at best but they expect perfection. It's not the worst job I've had but definitely not the best. They say they want to change but they revert back to discipline for any mistake. Write ups are the norm. They hand them out like candy. Everything is to fatten higher up's pocket books and leave the little guy with less and less. It used to be a place everyone wanted to work. They have taken away more benefits then you can imagine and think a lunch now and then will appease the masses. It is all done to save money. I have always believed if you take care of your employees they will take care of you. Not the case here. Distrust and fear of reprimand are the driving force behind their productivity.
Pros
Pay, Good Health benefits if you can afford them
Cons
Everything is a write up
Lot of opportunity to learn
Senior Manager -Tax/Treasury (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2017
I really enjoyed the work and challenges presented to me. The professionals who worked there were very engaging. The benefits were superior to many other places of employment.
Pros
Challenging and personally rewarding
Cons
Some heavy stress periods
Okay place to work
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2017
The shifts are long and the Managment is never on the same page. Every department is doing there own thing and no one can ever seem to work together for anything.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Poor Managment
Loved My job there!!!
Operator/Lean manufacturing team member (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 12, 2017
Great place to work. There was always new jobs to learn and room for advancement! I held several positions at one time. My job was fun and would love to work there again
Pros
advancement opportunities were great
Cons
Safety minded, prefers to move workers up from within
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 10, 2017
Excellent place to work if you're not afraid to work hard. They will promote you from within on the warehouse side of things. Safety is a very big deal to them, and will be critical to your opportunities.
Logistics Manager (full time) (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 9, 2017
Fast paced and friendly staff at this location. Great face paced work and lots of free coffee. Was a great place to have a job if you like a challenge and enjoy fast paced in n out style of work
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
low pay
Easy job as long as you can put stuff on shelves
Route Sales Relief (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 7, 2017
Easy job, loved it. Only left because I had to relocate and no availability to transfer. You almost never hear from your manager unless there’s a new store being added to your route
Very flexible, good work life balance.
Utility sales representative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 7, 2017
Very flexible, good work life balance. It's a plus working early mornings and have the days work completed by afternoon. Also traveling allow for great sight seeing.
Great Career
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILNovember 7, 2017
Nestle was a great career change, with wonder benefits, and great people to spend long hours with. Nestle has always been a huge part of my life because my mother has been there 27 years
Nestle Assignment
Buyer S&IM (Former Employee) –  BakerafieldNovember 7, 2017
My experience with Nestle Corporation was good, I feel that I learned a lot, and was engaged in new and different activities than any of my previous jobs. It is a very fast-paced culture. Very little room for error. It has a very prestigious culture and name to live up to. I learned new software, new training's, for example I was able to be involved in a GSTD. I found it very difficult to implement change when change needed to take place.
Pros
lunches on special occassions, commrodery
Cons
little on the job training, Fire, aim, ready
good workplace
Quality Auditor/ Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Chute, WINovember 4, 2017
A typical night requires you to print off paperwork then go out to all the lines and collect samples. While out on the lines you also must take temps in all the rooms. After that it may be a slow night or a busy night depending on what is running and how many changeovers there are.
Designed as a factory for scientist
Microbiologist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 1, 2017
If you are hired in as a technician, you will be doing the exact same thing day in and day out (ie weighing or pipetting) with no advancement or training opportunities. The responsibilities are heaped onto under-qualified and unmotivated Microbiologists who are not held to the same standards as the technicians or each other. If you have been there long enough, you are not expected to conform to any of the behavioral or professional guidelines set forth for everyone else. Management has insisted to have meetings scheduled around themselves and then will not show up to said meetings. Furthermore, you can only schedule a meeting through your supervisor, who will schedule it with other peoples' supervisors, and only one person per area is allowed to attend anythign outside of the lab at a time. So the meetings that you have set up only to be skipped by the management that demanded them will have been very time consuming to schedule. The best part: you are not allowed to tell a colleague they are doing something wrong until you ask them if they are ready for feedback first. If they are not, you are not allowed to give them corrective suggestions. It's the worst management I've ever experienced.
Pros
Technicians are great people
Cons
Great place to work, but market driven, future uncertain at times.
Ice-Cream Maker 2 (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDOctober 31, 2017
This job is pretty good other being market driven, you may be working a 12 hour schedule this week and you have made plans occordingly only to find out that next week you are on an 8 hour week because of the slow market.
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RajbariOctober 31, 2017
I am Md. Sherazul Islam. To build career working in a challenging environment with excellent career development prospect, where hard work, strict discipline, good communications skill & creative problem solving are the corner stone of success.
cutthroat company. no job security.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAOctober 30, 2017
very unhappy place to work. lack of hours. no job security. people get laid off with no heads up. pay cuts. every. December they lay there employees off.
supervisor
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2017
long hours due to 12 hour shifts - big turn over on personnel - some managers are new to position and make shirt sleeve decisions - union environment.
Pros
discount on company products
Cons
distance to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2