Nestlé

Nestlé Employer Reviews

good place to work in
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), AZMarch 26, 2015
good place to work in,and I enjoyed the environment there
Overall a good place to work
Route Salesman (Former Employee), Leland, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
Start of day normally around 5 am. You have a predetermined route every day and you deliver products to store.If you miss a store you end up hearing about it through your DM. They set the routes up by sales and if the store doesnt do $100 in sales a week then it gets worked every 2 weeks. But then they think they are missing sales so they want you to work all accounts on the said week even if you only take in 1 case. Hardest part of job is dealing with stuff like above and all the reports that they produce like an idileing report. A report that shows how long you leave truck running without driving. Needless to say if it snowed or had freezing rain the night before you are gonna have to run truck to melt ice etc.But that didnt matter. So much for safety first which is all they are concerned with.
My introduction to food manufacturing
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 24, 2015
I split my time between facility maintenance and project engineering. They provided excellent training and benefits. I enjoyed the project engineering the most, listening to the associates who had to use the equipment and how to optimize it for their use.
a great place to work
Mix Room Operator (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYMarch 23, 2015
I loved this job because it pays good and you stay busy. I had fun working with the people there and I really liked my job. Sometimes the hours are long and interrupt family life but overall I enjoyed it.
Overall good experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), PakistanMarch 18, 2015
Nice place to work. I liked working there. A lot of stuff to learn for people, who dont have HR experience. I really recommend this company because you will learn a lot while working.
Paid every week
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Dekalb, ILMarch 18, 2015
I enjoyed working at Nestle. I learned the ins and outs of factory work. I had the opportunity to lead a crew of workers. The hours were great for me.
Best job I've ever had!
Utilities Mechanic (Current Employee), Anderson,INMarch 14, 2015
This has been the most enjoyable job I have had! The people are so warm and welcoming and eager for you to learn your job. I've encountered no negativity like I had on my last job. You do work long days but it's not everyday of the week. You have as many days off as work days.
Bad management
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: management, breaks, over worked for pay
Working here was fun because you got to run the area yourself but the management was horrible and rude instead of fun and willing to help you.
Great Company Culture
Supply Chain Internship Program (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2015
Nestle has a fantastic workforce and talent pool with excellent career growth opportunities. Had a fantastic time in my internship and would recommend.
DSD Indianapolis is a JOKE
Warehouse 1 (Former Employee), IndianapolisMarch 9, 2015
Cons: be prepared to lose your family
They tell you that family comes first but then decide to redo all of the shifts so that over half of the employees have to work both Saturday and Sunday.
Great place to learn and grow
Supply Planning Manager (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJMarch 8, 2015
working toward ensuring the factory lines are balanced and product is delivered to the customer with the highest customer service and at the lowest working capital cost
Fast-paced and many learning possibilities
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 4, 2015
There is always a lot of work to do and areas to grown in and that is the most enjoyable part of the job. I would say the hardest part is dealing with ambiguous directions from management sometimes. I learned patience, perseverance, and endurance while working here.
Supportive and encouraging
Packaging Intern (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: fun environment, many opportunities, variety of projects
Cons: n/a
The culture of the company was by far the best attribute. Every employee was supportive of others and offered advice and assistance to others, and each team member was comfortable asking for help. The employees were entertaining and made the workday fun and productive.
Review of Nestle
General Production (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARFebruary 25, 2015
General Production has two jobs in which you are expected to be able to do. Ingredient Handler and Prepweigher are the two jobs. Ingredient Handlers are the workers that prep, bring and carry the ingredients to the line. Prepweighers actually stay on the line and put the ingredients into the trays for the customers.
Productive and Clean workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Danville, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: taste, texture, and bake up of the cookies or sampling cookies
Cons: short 30 minute lunch break for a possible 10 hour shift, poor management, supervisor communication
A typical day at work could be even paced, clean, and productive. I learned to palletize, use a box assembler machine. Management and supervisors don't communicate well. Majority of the co-workers are friendly and willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is not knowing a weeks schedule ahead of time. Instead you have to check the work schedule each day either by phone if you're off or by seeing the post if you're there. The hardest part is also being off work for possibly weeks if a machine breaks down. The enjoyable part of the job was to see how cookies are made and packaged.
Hardworking people,fun,cmpetition
Internee (Former Employee), Lahore, PPBFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: first free lunch
Cons: short breaks
*Once i had a compliment from a senior employee in Nestle that i always came early which shows respect towards this organization. i stll remember that. It motivates me alot.
*Good interaction between co-workers.
*I enjoyed the lunch.
*Atmosphere of working is amazing. any one can easily adjust their.
* When ever my supervisor is on a vist a like that day.
* I enjoyed what i did.
*I learned to be loyal,making organization goals as mine.
Marketing analyst
Marketing (Former Employee), Mexico CityFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great experience, awesome team
We launched 15 new ice cream flavors, I was involved in the whole campaign, testing the flavors, focus groups, working with the suppliers, analysing the market.
its good place to work
Packing Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: alot of work
it is a good job great money you just work a lot like a lot but it is really good paychecks if you want to make money that is the place to go
Nice company to work for.
Finance Manager - Nestle USA Procurement (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILFebruary 6, 2015
People are nice to work with and nice cultures. It is a very large organization, and people will get awarded if they can keep up with Nestle despite of discentralized locations.
it has been a while since i have worked in the food industry. I have spent many unexpected years with the company.
equipment technician, backup operator (Former Employee), Danville, VAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: employee giveaways, regular employment
Cons: short breaks, demanding hours and interacting with many types of people and food.
I do not know if I would ever experience this industry again, being a college student with a varied background. We always enjoy a good snack here and there, so I felt the concept of cookie dough was rewarding, along with pasta family varieties.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more

Nestlé Salaries