Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

OK, very stressfull
Fork Lift Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 5, 2017
No sick days, no holidays off, no vacation until 1-1/2 years on the job, no training. Employee turnover high, management turnover high, no direction, on a point system, no personal time off.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
constant turnover of employees and management
December 8, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team.

fast work pace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJDecember 4, 2017
Delivering in Nyc is very difficult i would have a about 30 to 50n stops a day alot of commercial and residental deliveries i would make would have stairs going up or going down. Doing that all day for 12hours and 5days a week your body all it wants to do is rest and sleep. I barely had time to spend it with my family because even on the weekends i was always tired and sore.
December 5, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry you found it difficult to maintain a satisfactory work/life balance while working with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience. We appreciate your insights.

Ambiente agradable, cafetería con productos de nestle
Dispenser processor (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJDecember 4, 2017
Excelente lugar para trabajar, el horario no me conviene por eso me voy
Pros
Seguro médico privado, 401K
Cons
El horario no me conviene
Great company to work with!
Senior Account Manager - Supermarket (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 1, 2017
Great company to work with! Very competitive industry that is always changing and evolving. There are a lot of great people to help you grow and learn from!
December 4, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, we are glad to know you've had a positive experience working with Nestlé Waters. We appreciate your insights!

Its okay
Filler Operator (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 28, 2017
Working wasn't a big challenge. Management was always focusing on quantity instead of quality. Adding redundant features to the facility instead of focusing on making sure everything is running at peak performance.
November 29, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience for our employees. We appreciate your insights!

Graet place to work
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 27, 2017
People are nice to work their and very helpfull with any questions.
Pros
Medical, and 401K
Cons
No sick days
November 29, 2017

We're glad to hear about your positive experience at Nestlé Waters and thank you for your review.

Family oriented workplace - very tenured employees
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 26, 2017
I have been employed with Nestle Waters for 4 (four) years and it has certainly developed my leadership and critical thinking skills. As this particular OPCO operates very lean, one must have processes in place to efficiently maximize their time.
November 28, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see that you have taken advantage of the opportunities offered at Nestlé Waters to improve on your skills. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us!

fast paced
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Newburgh, NYNovember 26, 2017
fast paced
route business servicing 50-70 customers daily
safe operation of commercial vehicle
always staying fit and in shape
good work environment
Pros
Good Starting Pay
Cons
No OT, No room to grow
November 27, 2017

Thank you for your candid review! We will take your comments into consideration as we are always looking for ways to make improvements for our employees. We appreciate your insights.

ok place to work
driver/driver helper (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CANovember 20, 2017
long hour of work and a lot of driving and carrying a lot of heavy water the people there are good people to work with very chill overall working there is a good experience
November 27, 2017

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We're happy to know you had a positive experience at Nestlé Waters and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Grateful
Route Sales Representative/Driver (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 15, 2017
NWNA's ReadyRefresh is a wonderful opportunity for any and everyone who is interested in broadening their horizons in the customer service industry, as well as the commercial driving field.
Pros
Plenty of overtime for those nice checks, no micromanaging, excellent managers
Cons
Work life balance can be almost non-existent during peak seasons
November 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We’re happy to hear of your positive experience at Nestlé Waters and appreciate your work with our company!

Good amount of time off.
Filler (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CANovember 7, 2017
You work a 2-2-3 schedule so work 2 days off 2 days work 3 days then next week off 2 days work 2 days then off 3 days so your working half the year and making a years salary.
Pros
Free lunch if your production line is running good, Free water.
Cons
During the winter your hours get cut, during the summer they have mandatory overtime.
November 15, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you find the work schedule to your satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy your time at Nestlé Waters!

Challenging and sense of pride work environment. Good opportunity for advancement.
Western Regional Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 31, 2017
Started as Bottled water salesman. Moved to Transport driver Semi Tractor trailer. Advanced with lead and to Supervisor to Manager and ended with Western Regional Manager. Was part of most senior department of all Nestle employees.
Pros
Teamwork.
Cons
None to speak of.
November 1, 2017

Thank you for your years of hard work at NWNA, and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

Terrific Company
Marketing Manager, Customer Development (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTOctober 31, 2017
Great company that treats its people like family. Management was supportive and available. Colleagues were all motivated and bright. Terrific place to work
Management is just bad
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 30, 2017
The management is very mis-informed, they will make policy change to fit there agenda you will not be aware of them until you do something wrong. The culture of the place is negative. Basically if you need a good paying job to get you by until something better comes go for it. If you like getting lied to this will be place to work. The safety record is bad on average there an incident every-week. I could go on and on. STAY AWAY
Pros
good pay easy work
Cons
management is very bad and does stay long
November 1, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback about your experience with NWNA. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working with us, but we are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team. We encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further.

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAOctober 30, 2017
Was an ok place to work. More so because of great co-workers. Long and heavy days are pretty much the norm. I suppose you get used to it after a while.
October 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Nestle Waters. We appreciate the hard work of our dedicated employees.

Great company
Delievery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2017
I would not have left if it wasn't for a wrist injury that was unexpected. Management was great, the team was great, and it was like a family. The environment was just amazing and would have loved to make that my career but due to my injury I couldn't.
Pros
Discounts, management, team members
Cons
nothing
October 31, 2017

fast past and very physical
Commercial Vehicle Operator (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTOctober 26, 2017
The number one priority at the work place is Safety. The company stresses out about safety and go through a lot of training exercises. Job consist of delivering products to commercial and residential locations. management usually try to give their employees and work/life balance.
Pros
safety, good benefits, good pay
Cons
very physical
October 27, 2017

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight!

Great drivers!!
Route Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 25, 2017
Don't touch this company..you will regret it. Over work you and they don't care how you feel.. They will just tell you to "get it done" even if its not safe to do so
Pros
The pay
October 27, 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We try to provide our employees with a comfortable, productive, and safe atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team.

Poor Management
Senior Route Sales Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 25, 2017
The management was poor and you could not voice your opinion without issues and retaliation. They is also a high turnover rate of employees due to the unhappiness.
Benefits
Cons
Management, Salary pay with long hours
October 26, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team and try to provide our employees with the most productive and comfortable work atmosphere.

Dock coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLOctober 23, 2017
Good place to work with good pay. I worked night shift for many years. If it was not for a need of shift change i would not be looking for another place pf work.
Pros
nice crew to work with
Cons
Shift i'm working
October 26, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.