Nestlé Waters North America

Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Good employess and the job is fairly routine, but the management is not capable of supporting and hiring the workers to meet goals.
Production Operator (Former Employee), PAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: good employees, pay and benefits are also good.
Cons: lack of staffing, lack of maintenence, long hours and lack of good management.
In a typical day, you are required to maintain the production line you are working on. This includes checking for quality and staying on top of the work schedule, as well as keeping the machines running at an high level of efficiency and performance.

I was hired on a high changeover line where you needed to learn all functions of the machines you were responsible for, and to change parts of machines in order to run different bottle sizes and shapes. Only two lines at the facility require this, and the workers on those lines have much more responsibility and knowledge, even though the pay is the same as lines with less requirements and expectations. I was with two other workers on this line who had lots of experience, and they made me part of the team rather quickly. They trained me well, and I became the utility person who worked on all lines and machines, as I took the initiative to learn all equipment.

I balanced my workload between the lines as I saw needed, and helped train others to help relieve some of the burden I was facing, as there was a shortage of help, as well as a lack of knowledge workers on the lines. The hardest part of the job was facing goals and expectations from leaders that didn't give you the support or staffing to meet those goals. You are asked to go above and beyond, and to work extremely hard for twelve hours a day in a building with no heating or air conditioning, and are even faced with mandatory overtime when management makes the decision.

Most employees are good workers and try their best. Some are more motivated than others, but most at least do what is expected to maintain their employment. Working with the motivated employees as a team and teaching willing workers how to become better were the best parts of this job. If given the right support and leadership, it could be a very good job. Right now it is a job that will wear you down mentally and physically over time, but does offer good pay and benefits.
Great place to work for.
Retail Scheduler (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Teamwork and exercise
Cons: HR Manager
Nestle is a TEAM player company that looks to assist everyone to advance within the company. Also, very supportive with Health Fitness.
I had really enjoyed all of my co-workers and learning from each one of them.
Wonderfully helpful management, great looking environment, fast paced, good compensation
Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Raynham, MAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Tons of free samples
Cons: Hard work, difficult customers
The management really worked with everyone to make sure their needs were met. Teamwork and personal accountability and independence is highly regarded. Very fast paced day. Considering the type of work (customer service) it was a very positive environment with lots of room for overtime, bonuses, fun prizes, theme days. Co-workers were typically very friendly, more like family. Of course the work was hard as incoming calls came in constantly and irate customers were not constant but common.
I LIKE WORKING THERE
Filler Operator (Former Employee), PENNSYLVANIAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT
Cons: NO ADVANCEMENT
I LEAN HOW TO OPERATE PACKERS LABELERS FILLERS MY CO WORKERS WERE VERY HELPFUL WE WORKED AS A TEAM I FEEL IT WAS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Fast-Paced Environment with constant phone calls
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raynham, MAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Decent start pay
Cons: Lack of benefits, pay raises
- each day one takes about 50-100 calls per day depending on call volume
-enjoyable atmosphere with outgoing co-workers
-the most difficult part of the job are the limitations that come with it in terms of who can be communicated/how a situation should be handled according to company policies
-the most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer's day easier and better
Interesting
Production Technician (Former Employee), 8670 Younger Creek Dr, Sacramento, CA 95828June 27, 2015
Pros: see review
Cons: see review
Pay and benefits are ok that about only good i can say. They lie about work schedule. I worked there about a year and was told when hired I will work 3 12.5 hours shifts week 1 and 4 12.5 hour shifts week 2 alternating. That never happened I worked 5-6 days a week 12.5 hour shifts. And wasn't promised a permanent position until way later on.
fun and productive work place with a lot of events for employees anf family
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 24, 2015
the greatest job i have ever had enjoyed working there it gets rough at times because of the winter but great place to work
great place to work but short term
IT Support Analyst II (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTJune 16, 2015
this was very demanding position where you have to think every day and do different thing each day. I enjoy it but this didn't last. It could be my perfect job.
Great Company
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Stanwood, MIJune 14, 2015
You can expect to learn a lot about manufacturing, be introduced to concepts of continuous improvement and root cause analysis. You are completely responsible for your performance from the moment you walk through the door.
Overall good company to work for
Plant Utility (Current Employee), Duncanville, TXJune 3, 2015
Sweat, constant movement, fast past environment, and long hours. The hardest part of the job is working in a hot environment. My coworkers there are very accountable and team orientated. I've learned how to trouble shoot machine issues. Managers are well respected.
No work life balance
Resource (Current Employee), USAMay 24, 2015
Pros: salary and bonus
Cons: Expectations of company negatively impact work life balance
No day is ever the same. Enjoy the work but the company runs so lean that you never get caught up. It is always about what you did not get done not what you did.
Easiest job I have done
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PaMay 20, 2015
I operated a sit down forklift, loaded/unloaded trucks. ran the warehouse. I'm not so pleased with management. The crew was one of the best I have ever worked with. Nothing was hard. Just working with the crew.
Excellent Employer
Tech Ops Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 18, 2015
Excellent environment with highly energetic crew. Ideal for high energy individuals. Ive had great experience with the company.
Productive and customer oriented
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Raynham, MAMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of talking to customers mostly the entire shift. I enjoyed working with everyone at Nestle and will never forget the valuable skills I learned working as a customer service representative.
Overall, a good place to work if you like to stay busy
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: Climate-controlled production building, free water and other drinks, good people, good experience, etc.
Cons: Long drive from most places, wouldn't be good for someone with back or other physical problems
Overall, this is a great place to work, despite several management changes, lots of failed scheduling experiments, and a less than perfect group of employees. I've been employed at Nestle Waters in a southern California location for over 2 years now, and if you just look beyond the previously mentioned stuff, do your job to the best of your ability, take it one day at a time, and learn to enjoy your diverse peers, its good. The hardest part of the job for me is being on my feet all day, unless you're a forklift driver, you will be on your feet all day. The most enjoyable is the vast knowledge I have gained of the manufacturing environment and the challenges that make me a stronger, wiser person and employee, I also really enjoy the people I work with- some are local, some are from other states, and some from other parts of the world. At the end of the day, working in an air-conditioned building, having pretty much everything you need to do your job efficiently and effectively, and still liking your job after 2 years is really, really hard to beat; Plus the pay is good and the benefits are OK.
Physically demanding, poor pay rate
Route Sales Rep (Current Employee), orange caMay 3, 2015
Pros: 401 k profit shares
Cons: wear and tear to ur body and health
2 years with nestle. tuff job with very poor pay for the heavy workload. I wouldn't refer anyone to this job. Nestle waters as a employer does not pay the respect and appreciation to front line employees. Not happy to say I work for such a company
Route Reflief Specialists
Truck Driver/RRS (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: scheduling, benefits, work life balance, management
Cons: just pay
Great company to work for they treat you like an employee not just a number. off on most weekends they understand the concept of family. Management listens to you. Fleet is out dated but still well in operating rage.
Handling delivery and billing issues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raynham, MAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Good bonuses
Cons: Short breaks
A typical day at work for me is basically answering calls regarding any deliver issues and billing issues. I have learned how to handle customers when they are upset and try my best to give each customer the best experience when calling Nestle. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job is trying my best to calm down customers when upset, but the best part is making sure the customer is happy by the time the call is ended.
there wa room for advancement and managers and co-workers wrere very nice to work with.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: its a great place to work, lots of overtime, if we met our safety goal the would BBQ for us or take In n out burger truck to our company
Cons: i dont think there are any
run the filler,perform daily maintenance, quality checks, once a week perform CIP'S. my managers were very helpful when unexpected situations would come and help us resolve them. as far as my co-workers the most amazing people, made great friends.
Water delivery call center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Raynham, MAApril 23, 2015
Customer service call center that is fast paced with the ability to learn new skills. A typical day at Nestle Waters would consist of taking back to back calls servicing customers with their water deliveries/accounts.
Employees