Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Solid Company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 19, 2017
Anticipate good pay/ benefits and a culture attempting to improve. Challenging roles throughout departments and rewarding for those trying to advance.
Pros
Pay/ Benefits without formal education.
October 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Nestle Waters. We hope that you continue to build great relationships with your coworkers and see even more improvement in your employee experience.

Great comapny with a great culture as well as very stong leadership and vision.
Key Account Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 18, 2017
I spent almost 18 years with Nestle. They provide the opportunity to continuesly learn and grow. The culture and leadership are unbelievable. Top down vision and leadership are excellent. Wether you would like to stay in a role or continue to advance the support to succeed was and is there.
Pros
Culture, leadership, opportunity.
October 19, 2017

Thank you for sharing your specific feedback with us. We’re happy to hear you had a positive experience during your time at Nestle Waters and appreciate your time with our company!

poor management short staff low pay
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJOctober 17, 2017
poor management, short staff, low pay,hard work, always problem with forklifts. Work till finish and guys took time to make overtime.Also it was very unorganized.
October 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give honest feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team.

Productive and friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXOctober 13, 2017
All the employees of the company were very warm and welcoming. They never hesitated to extend a helping hand. The company is very loyal to its employees and tries it's best to retain them as far as possible
very stressful
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2017
I was exceeding in all my goals and then I got pregnant. Even though I was under Dr's orders not to do strenuous work, I still had to go out and walk mile after mile in the middle of July to try to reach my goals. Management did not care about my health or my babies and I was soon put on Bed rest. When I returned, my goals sheets had stayed the same and I was unable to come back from a deficit of sales. I was then told I needed to come in at 5 in the morning and stay until 7 for re-training. they knew this was impossible with a 2 month old at home so I politely resigned and haven't regretted a day since!
Pros
free coffee
Cons
ridiculous meetings
October 11, 2017

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. At Nestlé Waters North America, we are strongly committed to diversity and gender balance. We strive to provide equal opportunity to all. We’re sorry to hear you have had a negative experience working at NWNA. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further. We appreciate your insights.

If you like working hard this is the place for you.
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2017
It could be a great company if you didn't have to do other peoples work. You do all your work and if someone decides to fool around on there route you have to go help them when your done. No matter how hard your day has been.And upper management knows it and doesn't do anything about it... unnecessary politics...
Pros
descent pay
Cons
terrible upper management
October 10, 2017

Thank you for your hard work at NWNA, and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

not for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raynham, MAOctober 8, 2017
this job was okay at first, but the more I stayed here I realized how awful it is, they don't know how much we take answering the phones and they make us deal with so much at once but then get yelled at if we go to the bathroom to much.
October 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience.

Fun
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXOctober 5, 2017
Fast paced always busy but fun. I enjoyed the staff along with Management and i hope who ever is working at this company enjoys it as much as i did.
Productive and fun
Continuous Improvement Manager (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA 18031October 5, 2017
Good relaxed environment, very focused on results, have a lot of meetings to review the results
Good culture, people willing to learn new concepts of continuous improvement
Good culture for coaching and giving feedback
Had TV's to watch on break and free water.
Front Line Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 3, 2017
My job was very stressful. I was left alone for the most part to handle multiple tasks. At times I had no help. I rarely had breaks due to all off the tasks I had to get done.
October 10, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve the work environment for our team.

Not horrible
Microbiologist (Current Employee) –  Poland, MEOctober 2, 2017
Good place to start out, good pay, so-so benefits. I would do it again. The favoritism portion of the work culture in annoying. Ex. unqualified people getting jobs because they are buddies with leadership group.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Favortism
Good Company to work for. Not too many cons. More pros than cons.
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Good company to work for. Management needs some help. Working remotely is tough because of lack of management. Enjoyed this position. Very balanced. Great if you have children.
Pros
Balance, work from home, interesting chef community
Cons
Management, lack of direction
not a good place
Blow Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PASeptember 29, 2017
worked in this sweat shop they work you hard and force overtime for everyone they also treat you horrible as an employee be careful where you thread you will get fired
Pros
pay is good
Cons
insurance not good
October 12, 2017

Thank you for your review, as we take these reviews very seriously. We try to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly.

Not a good company to work for
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutSeptember 27, 2017
I actually do not like this company, my managers were some of the worst leaders i've ever had to work with. The pay is structured to make you work long hours 10+.
Pros
okay pay
Cons
Long Days
October 12, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve the environment for our hardworking team.

management spends entire day in meetings W/O accomplishing anything
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INSeptember 26, 2017
Only job I ever had where company provides sick days but if you use any time it counts as an occurrence. If you get to 4 occurrences in a rolling year you are written up.7 and you are terminated. If you are 1 min. late it counts as half occurrence. They tell you if you are sick they don't want you bringing in to possibly give sickness to co workers but you get occurrence if you stay home.
But management comes strolling in whenever they feel like it, stay home if kid has something going on ,or not come in when they don't feel like it.When they do work it consists off all day meetings and is a joke among employees.
benefits
Cons
management no direction
October 12, 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your time at Nestle Waters. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience with management. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight!

Excellent culture
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 26, 2017
Nestle Waters offers a great work environment. It is very collaborative with limited structure, encouraging a more entrepreneurial approach to getting work done.
Pros
people
Great Plac to work
Supply Planning, Co-Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2017
If I did not need to relocate I would have planned on retiring from there. for the most I was treated fairly and was allowed time off to take care of family needs without worry.
Productive & nice place to work
Sales Administrator / Deduction Resolution (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Productive environment & a nice place to work. Good team set ups that are conducive to productive workload. A lot of really nice people set up in a cubicle row arrangement in order for team members to maximize communication.
Pros
Good people in a friendly atmosphere
Cons
Heavy workload
Na
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, OHSeptember 18, 2017
As a food company there are high expectations which is normal in the industry. They require a tremendous amount of paperwork that is to be reviewed and complied with to Nestle standard.
Nice solid company
Transportion (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CASeptember 14, 2017
Great company and I'll miss it. Started to micro manage everything, plus California is not where I want to be. Would look forward to working there in the future.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Overtime
September 19, 2017

We’re thrilled to hear about your positive experience at NWNA. We will take your candid feedback into consideration as we work to make improvements, and we wish you the best in your endeavors!

September 19, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.