Nestlé Waters North America

Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Production Lead
Production resource (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 19, 2017
I started as a temp. Within 3 months I became a seasonal. Within 6 months I was offered a full time position. After a year I became a lead due to lack of resources and coverage. I have been a lead for 2 years I enjoy my job. The job does get a little hectic at times since I am a lead with supervisory duties. That means no supervisor or manager on my shift. Overall it's a great company you will learn a lot in manufacturing safety and quality. Great place to start a career!!! They pay is definitely worth it and great benefits. Great teamwork. All in!
Pros
Pay and benefits and long term career
Cons
Moral is low
Excellent management
Production tech (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 12, 2017
Excellent place to work if you like to swing shift.Many chances for advancement. Great teamwork atmosphere.Company provides excellent benefits. Human resource department works well with the employees.
Great Company
Customer Service Agent (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Great company to work for. They care about their employees and provide lots of refreshing free drinks for the employees that the Nestle company sells. Received quarterly bonuses.
A lot of free lunches!
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 9, 2017
This is a very busy role and most days it felt like you were in a no win situation. Training was terrible and there was a lot of favoritism. Very poor team work. No job security or room for advancement. Very long hours during the peak season but during non peak they expect you to leave immediately at the 8 hour mark. Its ok to work 12-14 hrs per day during peak but do not work one minute past 8 hours during non peak.
Pros
Company store
Cons
Poor training - long hours
Sales
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 8, 2017
Nestle offered great benefits. I was able to meet a great group of individuals who i was able to come very close with. The only challenges was the amount of commuting a day I did
Pros
Benefits, Flexible
Cons
Commute
Not worth the money, time or effort. Full of broken promises. Always being told what to do.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 4, 2017
If you in desperate need of a job and don't have a family or a life, this is the place for you. Anyone will be hired. Be ready for the regret after feeling overworked, overwhelmed and taken advantage of. Sell a good product but not worth it. Good luck
Pros
Employee home delivery discount
Cons
No work life balance, Contradicting everything, Processes change every month. People quit monthly or worse just get fired. HR.... what's that?
Winning culture
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Dracut, MADecember 9, 2016
Feels good to work with a team that has high aspirations & Goals. The work is both demanding & rewarding. My coworkers are great best team I have ever been on and my leaders promote an open and caring atmosphere.
Pros
Great bunch of guys from the top to the bottom!!
Cons
amount of changes
Load trucks and count inventory
Forklift Operator/Material Handler / warehouse (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CANovember 29, 2016
I learned how to use a forklift and properly maintain a warehouse . The management was not good they didn't know how to talk to their employees and was never had a solid system for us to run , they constantly went through new management . Hardest part about my job was trying to work the systems management put in that would change and then change back the next week , we couldnt get into a steady system of loading trucks due the disagreements between management because they never agree and change things on a weekly basis . The most enjoyable part wans learning and driving a forklift .
Pros
It gave me job experience in a ware house and taught me how to use a forklift
Cons
Bad management and the benefits werent good and pay wasn't great
Provided services to small to medium sized companies.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CTNovember 29, 2016
This branch of the company had the need for some organization and retraining in the customer service department. Technology, standard operating procedures were implemented, as well as a hiring, training, and evaluation processes to all 6 locations.
Fun place to work
Route Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLNovember 29, 2016
It is a fun place to work because the other employees make it fun. Management on the other hand try to overwork and micromanage everybody. The days are long and the work is hard. Most days I work without taking a lunch break.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Overworked underappreaciated
Nestle Water working experience
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VANovember 17, 2016
I'm working at the nice and friendly environment. I have a very good leaders and mangers. I enjoy working with them for eight years. The only reason I'm looking for the new opportunity is the plant will be closed by end of December 2016.
Great workplace
Home and Office Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Moonachie, NJNovember 9, 2016
Teamwork,good equipment maintenance. Excellent workplace.The safety of employees was highly enforced and a priority.Great benefits as well.
Pros
Great workplace
great environment
RSR Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 8, 2016
needs to be union. otherwise not worth it, not enough sick days per year, heavy work environment. they explode you with over stops and overtime everyday guaranteed. and checks are okay but not greatest.
Pros
gret environment
Cons
not a union job, heavy work environment for not enough paying
Growing company with strong talent base
National Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 3, 2016
Fast-growing company with great co-workers and opportunity to show your skill set and advance in the marketing or sales groups.
Productive but not a fun place to work...
Route Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJNovember 1, 2016
-Must be mentally and physically fit. A lot of heavy pushing and lifting.
-Extensive background check and physical.
-Average management.
-Co-Workers are professional.
-The walk-ups and managing in inclement weather are the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Good Benefits Package
Cons
Overworked Route Delivery Drivers
Productive Work Environment
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJOctober 30, 2016
Good work place and friendly people. Job isnt done until all trucks are loaded. Never have a set finish time and a lot of overtime. 45 minutes lunch and large break area with a tv.
Expectations are many- good results are the pay off
East Coast Division Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 24, 2016
Daily tasks include morning cleanup of any SAP inventory- driven issues from the previous evening. Then APO order building, daily calls and distributor contact fill the day. Out of stock prevention is a major focus. Safety stock review as well as stock levels are monitored several time a day.

I've learned that building solid, trusting relationships with peers, outside groups, partners and customers is key to staying efficient and performing at the expected level. Staying available for support breeds reciprocity.

Management is supportive, open and willing to accept honest feedback. Developing their people is job one.

My co-workers are like minded, hard working and supportive. Our role in the company requires self-starters, and people who are doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

The hardest part of the job is taking time off. Even with backup support, the autonomy of the role means sometimes having to work some hours,even while on vacation.

The best part of this job is the result we provide as a cost savings function, as well as a revenue supporting function. Knowing that our group has been able to influence plan results is gratifying, and insuring our home and office group has the product is needs to drive revenue is of the utmost importance.
Pros
Autonomy, close work relationships, great work environment
Cons
Expectations are many, long days.
Very good company to work for.
Labeler, Packer, Blowmold (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 24, 2016
I've been working for Nestle Waters for the last 6 years and it has turned out to be my best job I have ever had .Management is great and so are the employees. I would continue to work for them if the opportunity would be offered.
Pros
they take care of their employees
Cons
shifts are 12 hours shift but you get use to it.
Fast Paced
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAOctober 19, 2016
Nestle is an excellent place to work for, fast paced and reliable job security. operating sit down forklift.

just needs to cut back on some hours. leaves you no home life with family.
Safety
Area Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 7, 2016
Safety is a priority at Nestle. They make sure that every employee regardless of their department or field of operations, safety comes first. Employee development is a pro that Nestle is also known for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Nestlé Waters North America Reviews by Location