Nestlé Waters North America

Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

You get what you put into it
Route Delivery Driver (CDL) (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 6, 2016
I am a route delivery driver (CDL) enjoy serving my customers, being efficient and safe. A lot of people on here complain that it's labor intensive because it IS. Your feet are your money makers, we get paid well, far above other drivers, they provide good benefits and you're off weekends. It's a tough job, but it's better than being unemployed or underpaid
Productive and fun place to work in.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAOctober 6, 2016
I really enjoy this job,good pay and benefits. They offered a great package as far as vacations and other benefits. The cons at this job were long working hours and bad management.
Pros
Good pay, 401k
Cons
Long working hours
very nice coworkers, management needs improvment
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2016
long days but good pay.
the new management did not take any time to consider your
view toward improvements.
has never been fully staffed.
most coworkers are nice.
Pros
no one looking over your shoulder
from the top down
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAOctober 3, 2016
Nestle has a lot good people that work for them but the problem is that when changes are made they come from so high up. The problem with that is when things go wrong they don't under stand why and think that you are doing things wrong.
great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MASeptember 21, 2016
I enjoyed working here. the upper management always went above and beyond to make sure the employees feel appreciated. there was also a lot of room for advancement.
great job
Route/Sales Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 18, 2016
• Act as a main contact position between our customers and company.
• Developed account relationships, promoted sales through special displays, used promotional material.
• Established and maintained good rapports with account personnel.
• Safe driving and operated a route truck.
• Meet the needs of residential and commercial customers on an assigned route.
• Leverage present customer base to up-sell.
Make sales for Nestle Water products by properly following merchandising procedures of company.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Great Company, people driven and a culture of learning
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLSeptember 18, 2016
There are several meeting during the week that focus on Results, leadership Development and Goal alignment.

Daily review with front line leaders set the day and actions are developed to close gaps to the top losses

The culture of coaching as well as being coached is a must and developing the skills to listen more than you talk is key.
Pros
Pay/Bonus
Cons
impatiant leaders
Midwest Division Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILSeptember 17, 2016
Management is awesome, work life balance is awesome, room for growth, safe environment. Company is stable and growing so they really want you to grow into more roles. Love it here.
Great Company
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLSeptember 15, 2016
needs better management, envirement always under preasure, fast paste ,some co-workers pay to much attention to others business
good place to work
Billing representative/National invoice verifier (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MASeptember 15, 2016
good place to work for, family oriented and flexible. Great team atmosphere and management is great to work with and understanding. Good team goals and rewards.
Need old Management back!
Operator (Current Employee) –  Hawkins, TXSeptember 13, 2016
Need to rehire previous Operations Manager that went to another beverage plant in Dallas. He was only one that knew the people, the plant, and cared. New management has no clue.
Pros
Great pay, great people.
Cons
Brought in terrible new management that has no clue about the plant or the people.
The worst company to work for
ROUTE SALES (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYSeptember 8, 2016
I was a former employee here working "AYS" which entitled me to cover any routes that needed assistance or were behind on deliveries. I was placed in a team which covered most of the queens routes. This meant a lot of entering LONG service door entrances, entering shady buildings, and a lot of walking upstairs. Although the company policy says no walking bottles passed 3 flights of stairs my unit leader would harass call me to complete every delivery even if it passed 3 flights. Sometimes you couldn't get into building and still be blamed for not making the delivery. Sometimes my unit leader would even threaten to fire me if I did not completely a stop which had issues to complete. Working under his super vision I felt very uncomfortable. My unit leader was probably the most rudest of them all. I almost felt bad for the guy because he had no communications skills what so ever. You can sense whenever he talked he would just repeat what was told to him by the higher management. He would even tell me on route rides together how much he hated the job and the people he works with but he had been working there for too long and had no education to further his career. I am pretty sure if you stay there long enough like he did you would probably be able to climb up the corporate latter but I wouldn't recommend it. Big pyramid corporation. Very bad for your body. idiot managers/unit leader. long hours and no social life. You are just a tool here and your voice is not mattered. I only made it 3 years there and left out of there with back and knee pains.
Pros
benefit
Cons
everything
Great Company
MRO Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaAugust 29, 2016
Nestle Waters is a great company to work for. It provides challenges, good benefits, competitive compensation, and growth opportunities.
Productive and Fun work Place
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2016
Outgoing person, Easily to get alone with Co-worker , Dependable , will bring positive energy to the company and all of my knowledge from today's new technology.
No peace of mind
QA Chemist (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 19, 2016
Expect overtime to take over your life. The culture seems to be that if someone makes a mistake at the management level, it is up to their employees to pick up the pieces. It would not be such an issue if it were not for the negligent attitude of the management team. Training is practically non-existent and equipment and supplies are often lacking. A typical work week is 50-60 hours long out of necessity, and you will definitely get reprimanded for excessive overtime. Worst yet, you will get reprimanded and have unfinished work if you do not do the overtime.
Relationship based organization
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 13, 2016
Overly process driven /perscriptive with a ton of governance which inhibits innovation and product development. The overall culture is a positive one, with good work-life balance.
An environment that puts the team first
Finance Manager / Zone Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAAugust 3, 2016
I was fortunate to work in a matrix organization with leaders who had been with the organization for many years but who were always looking to go beyond how things were always done.
Though part of a large company, there was still room to create and develop your own unique tools or reporting.
Commercial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2016
Pros
A lot of really great improvement has occurred over the past two years in the ReadyRefresh group that I work in. Avenues for employee feedback and being a part of planning have been implemented and work well. Happy to see the employee success and satisfaction at the center of the changes being made.
Cons
With the changes/improvements, certain roles have a lot on their plates. This also seems to be getting evaluated and addressed for improvement in the plans, though.
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on employees at the center of the changes. It's making a difference.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive and fun place to work!
Account Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAAugust 2, 2016
Fun and really great place to work. I Would definitely recommend working for the company. I have learned how to sale face to face by using systematic steps taught by the company. The management was also great. My co-workers were awesome. We had a great team and were crushing the rest of the teams in different regions in productivity and revenue.
Pros
Freedom
Route sales position is cool and other drivers are great but poor management that WONT have your back!
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJuly 25, 2016
Worked for this company for 15 1/2yrs and wanted to transfer to Fla. Never had an injury or accident and was led on to believe I would be able to transfer. After moving to Fla. I saw a job posting online for the position I had already been doing and tried to transfer into and I was turned down!! Hmmm.....wonder if they just didn't want to honor my seniority and benefits?? Guess will never know! Definitely thumbs DOWN!!!!
Pros
Customer loyalty and relationships, benifits
Cons
Hard work and management telling you exactly what YOU want to hear

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

74%