Nestle Waters

Nestle Waters Employer Reviews

This is exactly how the route sales rep job is
route sales rep (Former Employee), norton maSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: the guys you work with are good guys
Cons: the system.
This job is a great last resort job. You.should try getting a sales job before.this and.atleast try.your luck. Because with this job, you can potentially maybe make 60 k a year but no more. no overtime pay because not union. they will tell you how much less you.would get paid if they went union,.but this is not true because.the worker would get.paid – more... overtime. And some days, you could easily end up working 13 hours. You could cut corners and not fill racks up completely and get shorter days, but you never know how long your day could be so if you havent.been there 15 years, a second job is out of the question. They once tried going union, but what happened was the managers held classes at the end of the work day after the last person got in to teach why unions are bad. To unionize, it. can take up to a year so their strategy was to hold the workers after everday forcing everyone to work a 14_15 hours a day. Hard labor but that never bothered me. They gave incentives to push certain products, but it was like a pizza party . Yay! free.ice cream on friday if noone gets into an.accident.running their overstacked schedules. BTW if you cant complete your route in a day because of a problem or a delay, your workload got placed.on another worker.who would be pist at.you.not the company. I,had a delivery and pickup of empty bottles at a supermarket. some.guy was stealing bottles and turning them in at the supermarket. so i had.an.unfathomable amount of bottles to pick up , causing a 2hr stop when on the time sheet it.said i should be.there 15 minutes. This caused.me to miss stops and.have fellow.good.workers pick up my slack leaving them pist off. I complained to no avail. Evenually i had the safety.manager drive with me one day.and he.noticed how crazy the stop was "btw he drove with me to make.sure i was.following safety procedures.because i had to rush the day prior because of the unrealistic schedule. this guy followed me in his vehicle and confronted me saying i was messed up for rushing." I could literally go on and on with.the things i went through here. long story short, the companies rich and they dont take care for their guys. i got.so stressed i asked for a day off, got.told i absolutely.had.to come into work. so i quite the next day.. glad.thats off my chest, hopefully i can help a veteran from falling into this same death trap – less
Co worker are easy to get along with and great to work with
kister operator (Former Employee), Cabazon CASeptember 20, 2014
Pros: co workers were cool
Cons: management, no weekends or partial weekends off, favoritism
Management is horrible, I worked on C shift, every shift has part of the weekend off except C. you work an 8 hour day starting @2pm sat - sun you work 6pm-6am mon you go in @10pam - 6am. hard to balance family life and work due to hours, if you wanted time with family you had to wake up early and be tired at work. Management has favorites, Renay is – more... an idiot and is incompetent as a supervisor he walks around plain clash of the clans app on his iPhone if he even does walk around which is rarely. even caught a supervisor sleeping, renay is the short fat mexican supervisor. he never knew what was going on. as an operator you are replaceable. if you're hired on as a casual and don't go through a temp agency or if you do go through a temp agency you get no benefits like a perminant employee does. starting pay is 15.46 an hour, you get no holiday pay and if you start off as a casual you're considered seasonal. everyone i got hired on with was let go. its amazing how this plant still even gets business. management is only looking out for themselves, as long as they get there numbers they don't care, if you run good numbers it makes them look good. Work was not hard or physically demanding, co workers are good and helpful. the hardest part of the job is not knowing whats going on or management not helping out when needed, if you're a mister operator be prepared to do there peoples jobs. the best part of the job was when they laid me off due to work getting slow. would recommend if you're 18 and need a 1st job. NOT A CREER CHOICE BY ANY MEANS. – less
Cool culture, just operations need a boost
Area Sales Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: awesome management
Cons: horrible operations
My Typical day at work is to get out to businesses in my territories and go door to door getting business in those locations.
great pay but long hours
Route Salesman (Former Employee), Gardena, CASeptember 4, 2014
work was great. coworkers were awesome. everyday was just too long. 11-13 hours everyday killed family time.
great job. good hours ,paid well
NIGHT SHIFT DOCK COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Hawkins, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: paid well
it was close to home . good hours and they paid well . they saw good work and appreciated it. good company.
Challenging, Ambitious, and Meaty Work
Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Very dynamic environment where working relationships are the golden tickets to success. Colleagues are very supportive and always willing to lend a hand. The work life balance could use some improvement but overall very solid company.
BACK BREAKER!!!!!!
Route Sales Rep. (RSR) (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 24, 2014
Pros: overtime if needed anytime and xmas tips from customers.
Cons: long hours and no helper!
So let's get to the labor! Every driver has back problems...pinch nerves or herniated disk is guarantee before any kind of promotion held working in the office. A truck could hold up to 324 jugs of 45 lbs. of water each, with 40-80 stops a day best believe you will use all of the jugs and even require to reload if needed. They also want you to sale – more... extra products on the side by knocking on every door and asking, you will find it impossible to do your labor and waste time selling as well! NO Commission and it wont reflect on your annual raise that could be 10 cents! This will be all ok if they would give you less stops and higher pay. Mgmt. usually treats you to dinner or even hold little bbq's in the facility to show their appreciation but it's still not enough. Did I mention no HELPER. $17.00 a hour is just not worth your future health. I been out this company now for 4 years and I still pop pain killers for my back every now and then! Think twice about this place!

P.S. Supervisor's/Unit Leader will spy on you out on the road.
. – less
Wonderful place to work!!
Data Entry Clerk/Accounts receivable (Former Employee), Coppell, TXAugust 18, 2014
Typical day at work consisted of taking a few customer calls and continuing work from the day before.
I learned how to handle million dollar accounts and high end clientele
Management and my coworkers were very friendly and helpful
The hardest part of the job was leaving once the temporary position ended and the most enjoyable part was the family like – more... atmosphere the company provided – less
Uncomfortable, negative environment; lack of trust between management and labor
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Stanwood, MIAugust 15, 2014
Pros: free bottled water
Cons: environment not conducive to plucking the knowledge from the staff engaged in running the operation, negative, lacking of trust across the board.
Less than desirable results were challenged in a very negative manner, and morale was unhealthy and dreadfully low.

I learned to be myself, trust in the experiences I had prior to this role and use my talent and communication style to effectively manage other people and the processes they were engaged in.

The relationships surrounding human resources – more... and plant management felt unusually secretive and prevented the open style of challenge and communication they pledge to seek.

The supervisor level across the organization was beaten down and unsure of themselves; supreme lack of self-confidence as a result of the daily pressures brought on by top level management.

The staff; generally had a correct view of the turmoil at the very top and this seemed to frustrate leadership. The teams performed very well and could truly benefit from leadership that had a focus and emphasis on truth.

As with any organization, areas of improvement are aplenty; but the lack of engagement is holding the entire operation back. The issues seem to be systemic as turnover in these leadership roles across the organization and North America indicate bigger challenges than just a bad hire.

I was recruited to bring my experience and approach to the team. Unfortunately; this was suppressed and efforts were undertaken on a daily basis to teach me and other leaders to share a single message that was not our own. – less
Great place to work. Treated all employees with respect
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAAugust 13, 2014
Each shift has a shift hand off. ( SHO ). This was very important as far as informing the next shift as to what went right, or what went wrong. Co-workers were more than helpful when teaching a new employee job responsibilities.
communication issue's exist between management and employee's
Palletizer/Blow Mold Technician (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: salaries
Cons: lack of communication/training methods
Management and employee's do not seem to be on same page when certain issues arise.Communication to me is the biggest issue at this company
Temp positions at Nestle Waters NA
Hollis Plant, Blow Mold Technician (Former Employee), Hollis Center, MaineAugust 9, 2014
All you need to know about Poland Springs can be summed up in two words - THEY SUCK!!!!!
employees are disposable
Production Operator - Packer(Temp) (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free water. set schedule
Cons: management, training, favoritism, supervisor rely on gossip to evaluate employees rather than observation.
employees are disposable. high turnover. very little training.
Rapid growth fast pace International companywith great Employees
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Poland, MEJuly 25, 2014
Review and preform goods movements on 100-200 work orders.
Create, count, and process documents for 50 SKU's
Assist mechanics and supervisors with locating parts
Locate and create new parts
Receive, tag, and locate incoming parts
Manage five remote storerooms
Create and maintain weekly, monthly, and annual reports
Identify and remove dead stock from – more... shelves and SAP automated system
Maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to change direction in an instant. – less
Seasonal
Blow Mold tech/Raw Materials (Former Employee), Breiningsville,PAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: not bad $
Cons: length of time it took to become permanent employee, if you were relying on your own work ethics, instead of who you knew.
Didn't matter how well you did your job,the only way you advanced was to be related to someone already employed there,or be really good friends with upper management employees..
Great Company
Account Sales Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great management and stable company
Cons: no creativity, outdated methods of operation, no communication with co-workers
A typical day requires an employee to engage in many face to face cold call sales pitches. Management in the company is very supporting and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job is, of course making the sale. While the toughest parts of the role were the everyday grind of a cold call sales representative. I learned am fully capable in a career – more... on sales but would be more efficient and inspired in a career on marketing. – less
People were nice
Production Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: unstable employment
Most of my co-workers were great to work with however management was mediocre.
former route sales rep
Route sales rep (Former Employee), Phoenix .AZJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free water.. local management
Cons: read review
Be very aware... compensation and hours described during interview process are not what you will earn nor will the hours be what you will be promised.... this is a salary position with NO I repeat No bonus program... You will be told that if you work Saturday's the compensation is 300 per each Saturday worked. Not only will you not have the opportunity – more... for Saturday compensation, but employees soon learn that they are expected to work 5 Saturday's a year for free... Routing systems are extremely antiquated ... what appears to be be a scheduled 10 hour day on paper is more realistically a 12-13 hour day... If you desire a position , being completely micro managed and lied to about potential earnings... this is the position for you... I have had the privilege of working for two world class route organizations... This was not one of them. – less
Great Worklife Balance
Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 18, 2014
Over NWNA is a good place to work. They have a great worklife balance and family does come first. They are very diverse with their employees and have an open office concept.
Management makes this a difficult place to work
Route Sales Representative/Route Training Mentor (Current Employee), Halethorpe, MDJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free water
Cons: faulty work equipment, heavy workload
morning start around 6am, paperwork and short meeting followed by going out to your assigned work truck and checking it out. co-workers are great but workload can be very heavy at times. most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers

1 2 3 4 5

About Nestle Waters

Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands – Read more